PDA

View Full Version : The ObamaCare Buck Finally Stops

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2013, 10:47 AM
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304096104579242452346401592 The ObamaCare Buck Finally Stops

President Obama says blame the government, not President Obama. Dec. 6, 2013 6:37 p.m. ET

President Obama has found someone to blame for the Affordable Care Act's rolling failures besides Republicans. ObamaCare is the government's fault, not his.

On Thursday, Mr. Obama dropped by American University for a heart to heart with Chris Matthews, and the MSNBC host wondered who in the executive branch is responsible for the botched health-care rollout. Mr. Obama listed a few impersonal culprits including "cynicism," "Washington gridlock" and "the management of government," but he then drifted into another classic.

"The challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization," he said. "It actually has to do with what I referred to earlier, which is we have these big agencies, some of which are outdated, some of which are not designed properly. . . . The White House is just a tiny part of what is a huge, widespread organization with increasingly complex tasks in a complex world."

So after five years, Mr. Obama has discovered government is inefficient and wasteful, or at least it is when he needs a political alibi.

Built-in incompetence and bureaucratic inertia are two of the reasons that some of us opposed handing the feds power over, oh, say, one-seventh of the economy. But there's a special irony here for Mr. Obama, given that the cardinal political project of his Presidency is to rehabilitate the public's confidence in large activist government.

As recently as Wednesday, Mr. Obama riffed that "government is us" in his inequality speech that liberals toasted as one of his best. He devoted his second Inaugural Address to the practical and moral virtues of what he called "collective action" and tried to convert we the people into we the government.

As for Mr. Obama's "personal management style," he conceded at a November press conference that "I was not informed directly that the website would not be working the way it was supposed to. Had I been informed, I wouldn't be going out saying, boy, this is going to be great." Mr. Obama will never hold anyone specific accountable for the ObamaCare fiasco because that would mean indicting himself and his governing philosophy. Well of course, nothing bad is ever this clown's fault. When has this guy ever admitted to a mistake or any kind of failure? I knew this was coming soon as I saw the talking heads renaming(going back to the real name of the bill) obamacare his signature triumph , ACA. THEN MEMOS WERE SENT TO THE TOP NEWS AGENCIES TO NOW REFER TO IT AS THE ACA. . That was to remove obama's name from this disaster. Yet obamacare was used as a triumph and huge success in his reelection! Folks, this is called having your cake and eating it too. Only by massive media and government propaganda can one get away with doing this. Truth remains that about 90% of this guy's image has been created by the accumulations of lies by media, dem party and his slavish sycophants. They all conspired to create a super hero and foist that creation upon the American citizenry. What is truly tragic is they got by with it not once but twice. Only in a very, very dumbed down society could they have gotten by with this scam/fraud. And their ace in the hole against we that have spent over 6 years pointing this out is the ever ready "race card". Obama is White, Arab and Black BUT HE CHOSE TO GO WITH BLACK BECAUSE OF THE VOTES IT GOT HIM AND THE " RACE CARD " COVER IT WOULD PROVIDE HIM.