PDA

View Full Version : Terminator and 6mil dollar man beta test

revelarts
12-10-2013, 07:49 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zkBnFPBV3f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NJdiNBRwDW0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Terminator! ahhhhh!,

but the good side of a robots like this would be in places like Fuchasema. if we had human like robots they could do a lot more work on containing it in every area in side and out
if they could be banned from war or -- as in -- I-robot movie. be program not to harm humans. "4 or 5 laws."

6 million dollar man much closer to reality too..
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rpLzLduBGhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

revelarts
12-10-2013, 08:16 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FJMUNeqO5ms?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2013, 10:47 AM
When you se stuff like this that was part of U.S. MILITARY EXPERIMENTATION YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST DIME IT'S OLD HAT. THAT THEY HAVE ADVANCED FAR PAST THAT LEVEL. Myself , I think perhaps some of the hundreds of billions that have went missing from the stimulus packages have been employed in making a large number of finished models possibly. --Tyr