PDA

View Full Version : Mother Gives Powerful Speech Against Obama’s Tyranny & The NDAA!

Jeff
12-10-2013, 08:07 AM
This lady makes a lot of sense.

After making her wait 8 hours, the Clark County, Nevada Commission decided to hear Daphne Lee speak against the NDAA. What followed was one of the most powerful public comments in history.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/12/mother-gives-powerful-speech-obamas-tyranny-ndaa/

red states rule
12-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Obviously a right wing racist who gets her news from Fox News and information form Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. I am sure the IRS will take the necessary steps to correct her treasonous acts and blatant disrespect to our esteemed President :laugh2:

revelarts
12-10-2013, 09:33 AM
This lady makes a lot of sense.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/12/mother-gives-powerful-speech-obamas-tyranny-ndaa/

she's absolutely right, i pray the 'go along to get along' council members will see it and move them away from the fed's unconstitutional edicts

BTW republican congress people ( w majority democrat cong) spear headed the fight for that section of the NDAA. it's not just an Obama issue.
Good ol boy Lindsey Graham says americans have no rights if you are suspect. and America is the battlefield. and you should expect 'death, torture and indefinite detention', maybe in that order.

fj1200
12-10-2013, 10:29 AM
she's absolutely right, i pray the 'go along to get along' council members will see it and move them away from the fed's unconstitutional edicts.

That's great and all but what does a county commission have to do with the NDAA?

revelarts
12-10-2013, 11:13 AM
That's great and all but what does a county commission have to do with the NDAA?

she's asking the county to authorize the local law enforcement and city officials NOT TO COMPLY with feds on unconstitutional request of apprehension, incarceration etc of suspects.

Operating in the their legal realm.
and under the 9th and or 10th amendments rights NOT given to the feds.
Part of the jist of what i caught is that they may even want the locals not to turn over suspects to the military or DHS.

I've read of some local sheriffs in other areas going so far as to say they would protect the locals from the feds.

fj1200
12-10-2013, 12:41 PM
So... very little then? Just like Berkeley trying to keep the military from transporting radioactive material through their town.