PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Sees Three Quarters of All U.S. Military Deaths in Afghanistan

Jeff
12-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes this is for those that like to blame GW for everything, it seems Obama was at the Helm for at least 75% of the Deaths in Afghanistan, but how can this be, back when Hilliary said her name wasn't Hilliary Rodham Clinton if she didn't have the soldiers home in a month and then our now fearless leader told us he would be more realistic and said he would have them home in 3 months :laugh: yes we all know now what a liar he is but this article is for those that are still in denial :laugh:

Almost three quarters of the 2,153 U.S. military fatalities in the 12-year-old Afghanistan war have taken place since Obama was first inaugurated, according to an Associated Press(AP)tally. Using the AP’s Afghanistan casualties database (http://nrcdata.ap.org/afghancasualties/default.aspx), Breitbart News calculated that between January 20, 2009, and the end of last month 1,595 U.S. soldiers lost their lives in the Afghanistan conflict. The total number of military deaths so far is 2,153.
That means that about 74 percent of all U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan have taken place under Obama’s watch. During the eight years of the previous administration there were only 558 fatalities, or about 26 percent of the deaths that have taken place from October 7, 2001, the start of the war, to November 30, 2013.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/12/08/Obamas-Term-Sees-Three-Quarters-of-US-Military-Deaths-in-Afghanistan

Gaffer
12-11-2013, 12:50 PM
And most of those casualties are because of his rules of engagement.

jimnyc
12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
I honestly had no idea about this, I naively assumed that the deaths started dwindling, since you don't hear an awful lot about them in the most recent years. When Bush was in office, I think we heard about each and every death.

I really wish I had made a long list of names, celebrities, other famous people, politicians, who spoke out non-stop. Because there is an eery silence about most deaths now. Sure, there are still some, but the massive protests and non-stop coverage on the nightly news is now little to none.

Jeff
12-13-2013, 03:04 PM
I honestly had no idea about this, I naively assumed that the deaths started dwindling, since you don't hear an awful lot about them in the most recent years. When Bush was in office, I think we heard about each and every death.

I really wish I had made a long list of names, celebrities, other famous people, politicians, who spoke out non-stop. Because there is an eery silence about most deaths now. Sure, there are still some, but the massive protests and non-stop coverage on the nightly news is now little to none.

Yes when GW was in office we had a death count nightly on the 6 o clock news but that all stopped 5 years ago when the Messiah took office, and there are those wondering if the media is bias :laugh: