PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable 50 Car Pileup in Wisconsin Caught on Traffic Camera

Jeff
12-11-2013, 08:50 AM
What do all these Nit Wits have in common, they are all going way to fast for conditions , I thought this was going to be funny ( seems most pile ups I have seen the traffic slows enough where no one gets hurt) but after watching this and seeing how fast the cars where going I am sure some got hurt, so this is just a warning to all to slow down during bad weather .

Footage, captured by a Wisconsin Dept of Transportation traffic camera, shows how a multiple-vehicle crash unfolded during Sunday’s winter weather. This was the crash on US 41/45 in Germantown, which is just northwest of Milwaukee. More than 50 cars and trucks were involved. Police in Wisconsin say about a dozen people were injured in this crash.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/12/unbelievable-50-car-pileup-wisconsin-caught-traffic-camera/

darin
12-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I hate seeing people blaming the weather, or conditions for all this. Two problems - One: Drivers tend to suck. Two: No winter tires. :(

aboutime
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Sad thing about watching that pileup take place?

NOBODY got the hint. It will happen again. Drivers all think THEY are smarter than everyone else.

It can't happen to them, cause THEY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE??????

Yup!