PDA

View Full Version : First grader ends up with sexual harassment charge

red states rule
12-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Oh please!!! What the hell is wrong with these school administrators?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKTMKAssCk

Jeff
12-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Oh please!!! What the hell is wrong with these school administrators?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKTMKAssCk

Man if that is sexual harassment my kids would be in jail, they have had "GF's" since they started pre K

Nukeman
12-12-2013, 07:12 AM
update to story is that they are not listing his offense as "sexual harassment" but just "disruptive behavior". Pathetic that it took public outcry to make a school "official" see COMMON F-ING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnyc
12-12-2013, 12:54 PM
First, let me say that I also think that this was stupid as hell. Sexual harassment isn't something most 1st graders even know about. And even with it now going away, he still may have this label follow him for years. This was just massive overkill.

But, I do believe 'something' needed to be done. I read that he had already had in-school suspension for the same thing, and that this behavior has been going on for awhile. So yeah, 1st grader or not, the behavior needed to be tended to and stopped. Maybe an 'intervention' between the school, the child and his parents, and take action to prevent it from occurring again.

But sexual harassment? I don't even think punishment was necessary, but rather teaching the child WHY it's something that is frowned upon.

revelarts
12-12-2013, 01:07 PM
update to story is that they are not listing his offense as "sexual harassment" but just "disruptive behavior". Pathetic that it took public outcry to make a school "official" see COMMON F-ING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's the thing that hits me most in these kind of stories.
That, as this thing goes up the schools chain of command there's NO ONE with common sense along the line that says,
"this is STUPID, take 'sexual harassment' OFF of this report. and tell everyone who brought this to me to see me in my office."

What are they teaching the teachers and school admins?!
what world do they live in?

red states rule
12-13-2013, 03:01 AM
What are they teaching the teachers and school admins?!
what world do they live in?

The teachers are for the most part far left liberals who live in the world of Political Correctness and teach Modern Day Progressive Principals

You can bet the farm if this kid would have kissed another boy nothing would have happened. That behavior is acceptable in Liberalville

red states rule
12-13-2013, 03:43 AM
Man if that is sexual harassment my kids would be in jail, they have had "GF's" since they started pre K

I wonder what a young Bill Clinton was doing in pre school Jeff? :laugh2:

Jeff
12-13-2013, 08:06 AM
I wonder what a young Bill Clinton was doing in pre school Jeff? :laugh2:

:laugh: we know what he was doing :laugh: