PDA

View Full Version : Santa shouldn't be white anymore

jimnyc
12-12-2013, 05:31 PM
So this black woman writes an article over at Slate. Now that the percentage of our make-up is less and less white, we should now change Santa Claus. Huh? So we should once again start changing traditions in order to make others happy? I hate when people look back on history and traditions and want to change them. Why not leave things the way they are? Even though Santa has always been white, it's not as if it was EVER a racist thing or different for anyone that wasn't white. Black kids, yellow kids, and for that fact, all kids still got presents from Santa - so long as their parents participated of course.

What about Frosty, Rudolph and the TONS and TONS of Christmas shows out there. Some of course have varied races in them, and some are predominantly white. But I guess they should perhaps be re-done, and have all the cartoon characters more varied, so as to make others happy?

Seems like some people have to make an issue out of things that just weren't there until they did. In my 45 years, I have NEVER heard a SINGLE PERSON EVER talk about Santa based on him being white, or complaining or bringing race into it - until this woman did.

When I was a kid, I knew two different Santa Clauses. The first had a fat belly, rosy cheeks, a long white beard, and skin as pink as bubble gum. He was omnipresent, visiting my pre-school and the local mall, visible in all of my favorite Christmas specials.

Then there was the Santa in my family’s household, in the form of ornaments, cards, and holiday figurines. A near-carbon copy of the first one—big belly, rosy cheeks, long white beard: check, check, check. But his skin was as dark as mine.

Seeing two different Santas was bewildering. Eventually I asked my father what Santa really looked like. Was he brown, like us? Or was he really a white guy?

My father replied that Santa was every color. Whatever house he visited, jolly old St. Nicholas magically turned into the likeness of the family that lived there.

In hindsight, I see this explanation as the great Hollywood spec script it really is. (Just picture the past-their-prime actors who could share the role. Robert De Niro! Eddie Murphy! Jackie Chan! I smell a camp classic.) But at the time, I didn’t buy it. I remember feeling slightly ashamed that our black Santa wasn’t the “real thing.” Because when you’re a kid and you’re inundated with the imagery of a pale seasonal visitor—and you notice that even some black families decorate their houses with white Santas—you’re likely to accept the consensus view, despite your parents’ noble intentions.

Two decades later, America is less and less white, but a melanin-deficient Santa remains the default in commercials, mall casting calls, and movies. Isn’t it time that our image of Santa better serve all the children he delights each Christmas?

Yes, it is. And so I propose that America abandon Santa-as-fat-old-white-man and create a new symbol of Christmas cheer. From here on out, Santa Claus should be a penguin.

That’s right: a penguin.

Read rest here - http://www.slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2013/12/santa_claus_an_old_white_man_not_anymore_meet_sant a_the_penguin_a_new_christmas.html

Arbo
12-12-2013, 06:20 PM
She can believe Santa is whatever race or gender she want's. Who gives a crap? He's NOT REAL.

That morons have time to even think up this sort of nonsense shows they need a hobby, and man does she need a hobby.

aboutime
12-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Imagine that? DUMB, STUPID, IGNORANT...so called Adults arguing over what color Santa should be????

This is nothing.

Ask any CHILD...no matter what skin color they have....whether Santa is White, or Black.

Let the children decide, and the DUMB, STUPID, IGNORANT Adults should just S.T.F.U.!

cadet
12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
he was totally a white guy.

http://www.history.com/topics/santa-claus

red states rule
12-13-2013, 03:24 AM
Now Megyn Kelly will be tagged a racist for saying Santa, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny are all white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKe3KtwXzgc

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Yep, Fox and Megyn Kelly were responding to the article on Slate. Funny how one side is racist and not the other. Anyway, in the video, the other woman states:

"If you were a young kid. and you were African American, and your Santa Claus was white, it WOULD affect you when you went to school. Maybe you wouldn't feel that you were part of that tradition."

It would? I don't ever recall in all my years the black kids complaining or crying. I don't recall race ever being an issue around Christmas. Kids that are yellow, black, white, purple... were all just happy over the great music and getting presents from Santa. I highly doubt that black kids were upset on Christmas morning and set their presents aside because they were confused that Santa was not black. Nor do I believe that kids ever went to school confused, or feeling that they weren't part of the tradition. Christmas has been around forever, and I never heard this shit until this woman wrote this retarded article and Kelly responded on Fox.

Oh, and she gets a free pass no matter what she says anyway. :)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/221509/MEGYN-KELLY-GQ.jpg

Jeff
12-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Santa is a Peckerwood !!!!

I mean lets be serious does anyone really think a black guy could do all that work in one night ? I mean we all know a black man can only hold a job long enough for unemployment to kick in :laugh: so why would anyone want to trust anyone but a white man to do such a important job :laugh:

I would say maybe a Muslim could do the Job but hell they couldn't make it past the first sleeper cell

revelarts
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Jim all due respect, i can appreciate that you never heard of it before. but it's not new.
I heard a black comedian years ago make a joke about his Father not giving an "old fat white man" the credit for bringing his children presents he worked hard to buy.

and i have seen the black Santa cards in stores for years. at least since the 1980s
funny that this never broke through to a lot of people. and it's a such a shocker.

this something about being part of the dominant culture that many don't get and don't want to get really. My former boss a told me a story about her mom and her going to an all hispanic Catholic mass for a few weeks. they are from the midwest. they were the only "white" people there.
after a few weeks the mother told the daughter. "wow, If this is what it feels like to be a minority I don't like it." they weren't treated badly , nothing was said to them out of place. they were in church. but being the odd person out made her feel uncomfortable, just for that short period of time.

anyone watch the film out of africa. If i remember correctly there was a scene in there where the white leads met some other white people by chance while traveling in Africa.
one of the things they said was "it's wonderful to see another white face".
it's not a 'racist' comment just a comment of familiarity and wanting to see others "like you".

and reading the article I hear some of that.
I don't take it as

"LOOK LOOK !! THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL SANTA CLAUS NOW!!" and didn't the article mention making Santa a penguin.

I don't see a movement here like saying happy holiday's instead of merry Christmas. Seems like just an overly reaching statement of what one woman hopes for. maybe i'm missing something here. But i'm not sure why the rally around Santa's whiteness cry has gone out.

seems everyone a bit overly sensitive.
am i missing something?

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Jim all due respect, i can appreciate that you never heard of it before. but it's not new.
I heard a black comedian years ago make a joke about his Father not giving an "old fat white man" the credit for bringing his children presents he worked hard to buy.

and i have seen the black Santa cards in stores for years. at least since the 1980s
funny that this never broke through to a lot of people. and it's a such a shocker.

Black Santa cards and a comedian making a joke don't speak for a tradition for an endless amount of years. I'm not saying a few people NEVER brought it up before, but I don't ever recall it being a major divisive racial issue. The same with Jesus, which I have also seen as black. I hardly see a long history of racial division because Jesus is portrayed as a white man.

Regardless, "even if", it's retarded to look back on endless years of tradition and suddenly bellyache about it and try and change the race of Jesus Christ or Santa Claus. I don't think people should be changing or making apologies for things that are traditional and NEVER had racial overtones behind it.

Arbo
12-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Regardless, "even if", it's retarded to look back on endless years of tradition and suddenly bellyache about it and try and change the race of Jesus Christ

I'm pretty sure that considering history and where he came from, the odds of Jesus being a 'white guy' are pretty slim.

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm pretty sure that considering history and where he came from, the odds of Jesus being a 'white guy' are pretty slim.

That may be. He may very well likely have had darker skin, but I doubt he was "black". I'm cool with that. But it doesn't change how he was portrayed for a billion years. I just don't think we should change tradition is all. If there were a long tradition for black folks, or Chinese, or Mexican... and a person that was a part of history, fact or fiction, I wouldn't expect or want them to change it in the slightest.

I could see if Santa was originally "made white" with racial intentions and such, but he wasn't. It's simply a long held tradition for Christmas and it applied to ALL races. I just don't see a reason to look back on tradition and suddenly change it.

I just don't see a point in bringing race into these types of things when it was never there before. Look at "Passion of the Christ". Maybe these people should complain to Gibson and others, that Jesus was wrongfully portrayed in the movie, and that everyone involved was racist? (nevermind Gibson's Jew rants) It just seems to me like unhappy people trying to make a race issue somewhere where it never existed.

Arbo
12-13-2013, 10:53 AM
I just don't see a point in bringing race into these types of things when it was never there before.

I agree.

Abbey Marie
12-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Please- just don't tell me that Gandalf was white! :crying2:

Seriously, though, I could not care less what color Santa is portrayed. As Arbo said, he's fictional. But Jesus was a direct descendant of David. He was Middle Eastern, a Jew to be exact. Possibly swarthy. But not African, not Hispanic, not European, not Indian, and not Asian.

fj1200
12-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Possibly swarthy (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swarthy).

Having a dark complexion or color.

Wow, I need to adjust my impression of swarthy because I thought you just called him nefarious like a pirate. :avast ye mateys:

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 11:09 AM
avast

That's my anti-virus program too! :lol:

Abbey Marie
12-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Wow, I need to adjust my impression of swarthy because I thought you just called him nefarious like a pirate. :avast ye mateys:

Avast, ye sea scum! :laugh:

gabosaurus
12-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Santa should be the same color as Jesus. Which is no color at all.

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 11:44 AM

Stupid. Santa should be as he's always been since his inception and whatever color he's been wherever displayed. The same with Jesus, whatever color he is displayed as, anywhere, should remain the same. There is NO reason why anyone should change a this point, unless of course one wants to appease others sensibilities. People change for themselves if they wish, but NO ONE should expect others to change. If YOU want no color, teach your kid that, but no way should a population do so in order to not offend the idiots that think these people should suddenly be colorless.

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:09 PM

Gabs I think you got the jest of the argument here, why make a big deal on something like Santa that is a fantasy to so many children, heck let them lives there fantasy anyway they want .

With that said those that are troubled by there color I am sure have already fixed that issue, yes for years I have seen black Santa Clauses and Black Jesus , they where always for people ( not to bright I might add ) that have to play the race game in something as innocent as Santa Clause

aboutime
12-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Santa should be TRANSPARENT....ya know? Like Obama promised his administration WOULD BE????

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Santa should be TRANSPARENT....ya know? Like Obama promised his administration WOULD BE????

But ya see how that worked out :laugh:

aboutime
12-13-2013, 02:32 PM
But ya see how that worked out :laugh:

Yup. Just like "IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN...DOCTOR...PRESCRIPTIONS...YOU can keep them!"

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Yup. Just like "IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN...DOCTOR...PRESCRIPTIONS...YOU can keep them!"

Don't forget if ya like your Guns you may keep them as well :rolleyes: yes he is full of a lot of promises

red states rule
12-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Merry Christmas Jim

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/12/10/Others/Images/2013-12-10/Dittmar_Megyn_Kelly_221386692711.jpg

revelarts
12-13-2013, 04:51 PM
very interesting and pretty funny

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OdkGA_rgHRY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red states rule
12-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Megyn VS Weiner. He got his clock cleaned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os57-n9vU0

aboutime
12-13-2013, 05:47 PM
This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is Anthony Weiner's graduation photo5803

emmett
12-14-2013, 01:17 AM
Merry Christmas Folks

Jeff
12-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Merry Christmas Folks

Merry Christmas Brother !!

How have y'all been ? Man it looked good to look through and see ya Post again. I sure Hope all is well for Y'all , Give me a Holler Man ( it isn't like we are miles apart )

jimnyc
12-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Merry Christmas Folks

Hey, good to see you around these parts, Emmett! Would be cool if we saw you more often. Merry Christmas to you and Honeybee and the rest of your family!!

tailfins
12-15-2013, 06:06 PM

.... and she makes another factless post. Nikolaos the Wonderworker [I use this term instead of Saint Nicholas in the interest of de-Catholicising references to him] likely had Turkish features and Jesus likely had Semetic features.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

She can believe Santa is whatever race or gender she want's. Who gives a crap? He's NOT REAL.

That morons have time to even think up this sort of nonsense shows they need a hobby, and man does she need a hobby.

Nikolaos the Wonderworker was definitely real. He is a historical figure that lived from 270AD-343AD.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Icon_c_1500_St_Nicholas.JPG

aboutime
12-15-2013, 11:00 PM
No child ALIVE today who still believes in Santa...GIVES A RATS ASS what color his skin is.

poet
12-18-2013, 11:33 AM
So this black woman writes an article over at Slate. Now that the percentage of our make-up is less and less white, we should now change Santa Claus. Huh? So we should once again start changing traditions in order to make others happy? I hate when people look back on history and traditions and want to change them. Why not leave things the way they are? Even though Santa has always been white, it's not as if it was EVER a racist thing or different for anyone that wasn't white. Black kids, yellow kids, and for that fact, all kids still got presents from Santa - so long as their parents participated of course.

What about Frosty, Rudolph and the TONS and TONS of Christmas shows out there. Some of course have varied races in them, and some are predominantly white. But I guess they should perhaps be re-done, and have all the cartoon characters more varied, so as to make others happy?

Seems like some people have to make an issue out of things that just weren't there until they did. In my 45 years, I have NEVER heard a SINGLE PERSON EVER talk about Santa based on him being white, or complaining or bringing race into it - until this woman did.

Read rest here - http://www.slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2013/12/santa_claus_an_old_white_man_not_anymore_meet_sant a_the_penguin_a_new_christmas.html

In my years, I have sat on the laps of white Santas, and black Santas. The funny thing is, he isn't real, doesn't ride in a sleigh with flying reindeer, doesn't break into houses via chimneys bringing toys and goodies (parents usually do that)...and who thinks he even likes milk and cookies. People will find anything to argue about, even the most mundane. What's even stupider, is that folks will defend, the status quo (or the perceived one) "to the death".

poet
12-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Stupid. Santa should be as he's always been since his inception and whatever color he's been wherever displayed. The same with Jesus, whatever color he is displayed as, anywhere, should remain the same. There is NO reason why anyone should change a this point, unless of course one wants to appease others sensibilities. People change for themselves if they wish, but NO ONE should expect others to change. If YOU want no color, teach your kid that, but no way should a population do so in order to not offend the idiots that think these people should suddenly be colorless.

Uh, the image of a "blondish", blue-eyed, aquiline nosed "white-ish" man, is grossly inaccurate, as any view of Jews of the 1st century portrays. Europeans began to paint representations of Jesus to reflect themselves, obviously because the notion of Jesus as a typical Jew was "off-putting" to their sensibilities. See: The Merchant of Venice. Jews have been reviled forever. And humans always lean toward the "feel good".

aboutime
12-18-2013, 12:17 PM
In my years, I have sat on the laps of white Santas, and black Santas. The funny thing is, he isn't real, doesn't ride in a sleigh with flying reindeer, doesn't break into houses via chimneys bringing toys and goodies (parents usually do that)...and who thinks he even likes milk and cookies. People will find anything to argue about, even the most mundane. What's even stupider, is that folks will defend, the status quo (or the perceived one) "to the death".

In general, here in the USA. It is so sad how much of the total population is so terribly uninformed, under-educated, and easily-led.
All of which provides easy reasons to get so much attention for such MUNDANE, even STUPID arguments in the first place.
If children are still young enough to enjoy the thought of a Fat man, in a red suit, with a white beard, sliding down their chimney to get milk, and cookies before delivering THEIR PRESENTS.
ONLY IDIOTS who hate children, or IDIOTS who want other people to always be Miserable need to keep such stories on the FRONT PAGE as more important than A LIAR PRESIDENT.

jimnyc
12-18-2013, 02:56 PM

I agree, and it all could have easily been avoided if Aisha Harris didn't write her retarded and racist provoking article.

aboutime
12-18-2013, 03:00 PM
I agree, and it all could have easily been avoided if Aisha Harris didn't write her retarded and racist provoking article.

Jim. And she proved...as I said earlier. How so many miserable people like her...always need to complain about something to get attention.

STUPID still is....as STUPID does for her.

poet
12-18-2013, 07:40 PM

Oh, right. And if Christmas wasn't all about vulgar consumerism and not about the lost message of "goodwill to men", then there would no need to haggle over a fictional character who flies through the sky, on a sleigh, driven by flying reindeer, who manages to visit every house and home, bearing gifts, in the span of hours. I didn't think her article was any of what you suggested.

jimnyc
12-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh, right. And if Christmas wasn't all about vulgar consumerism and not about the lost message of "goodwill to men", then there would no need to haggle over a fictional character who flies through the sky, on a sleigh, driven by flying reindeer, who manages to visit every house and home, bearing gifts, in the span of hours. I didn't think her article was any of what you suggested.

Without her article, we aren't having this discussion. I do agree with what you say about how the message has been lost, and that's a real shame. It wasn't many years ago at all where we were brought to church for Christmas Eve mass or Christmas day, and we were taught what the true meaning of Christmas was. Sure, we indulged in the fantasy as well, which is great for the kids, but we all knew had we been asked any questions. Amazingly though, not a single black person I knew/know thought they weren't part of the tradition for a second. And I know of no Santa who would have excluded a black child, or any other child. Santa is and always was about having fun and giving the children a special day. It was never about race or any type of exclusions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Oh, right. And if Christmas wasn't all about vulgar consumerism and not about the lost message of "goodwill to men", then there would no need to haggle over a fictional character who flies through the sky, on a sleigh, driven by flying reindeer, who manages to visit every house and home, bearing gifts, in the span of hours. I didn't think her article was any of what you suggested. A fictional character created to give joy ,delight and hope to all children should not be brought into this black white division and race card crap. If you think it is valid you are a few bricks shy of a full load IMHO. It was race card gaming and bullshit from the start. -Tyr

aboutime
12-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Without her article, we aren't having this discussion. I do agree with what you say about how the message has been lost, and that's a real shame. It wasn't many years ago at all where we were brought to church for Christmas Eve mass or Christmas day, and we were taught what the true meaning of Christmas was. Sure, we indulged in the fantasy as well, which is great for the kids, but we all knew had we been asked any questions. Amazingly though, not a single black person I knew/know thought they weren't part of the tradition for a second. And I know of no Santa who would have excluded a black child, or any other child. Santa is and always was about having fun and giving the children a special day. It was never about race or any type of exclusions.

Jim. But. As all of us can see. The poet needs to belittle, defame, accuse, make fun of, and make everyone else as miserable as the poet is...in order for the poet to feel happy about making everybody else miserable. Just as that woman intended to do about Santa.
The poet needs to keep reminding us...that Santa is an imaginary figure of tradition in America. And he has to point out how terrible HIS LIFE growing up...(which I doubt he has done yet) in a world of make-believe, poverty...that he will eventually JAM DOWN OUR THROATS, because he was born into poverty. And now...he again has the opportunity to BLAME ALL OF US for his lack of personal incentives to Become a smarter person...on his own. So...he wants us to feel sad for him...by using the gay excuse, being black, and a liberal.
Bottom line.
Unless the poet can create arguments here. He is unable to fulfill his selfish need to be recognized for his own failures in life.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Jim. But. As all of us can see. The poet needs to belittle, defame, accuse, make fun of, and make everyone else as miserable as the poet is...in order for the poet to feel happy about making everybody else miserable. Just as that woman intended to do about Santa.
The poet needs to keep reminding us...that Santa is an imaginary figure of tradition in America. And he has to point out how terrible HIS LIFE growing up...(which I doubt he has done yet) in a world of make-believe, poverty...that he will eventually JAM DOWN OUR THROATS, because he was born into poverty. And now...he again has the opportunity to BLAME ALL OF US for his lack of personal incentives to Become a smarter person...on his own. So...he wants us to feel sad for him...by using the gay excuse, being black, and a liberal.
Bottom line.
Unless the poet can create arguments here. He is unable to fulfill his selfish need to be recognized for his own failures in life. A pretty fair evaluation of his postings so far. I'd like to know what other forum he posts at myself. Since he stated he'd put me on ignore here for daring to toss some crap back at him after he foolishly flung it my way. Man starts tossing crap around shouldn't expect to get out of it smelling like a rose himself.-:laugh:--Tyr

poet
12-19-2013, 01:14 AM

Right as it should be. But you have to know that there are Hispanic Santas, black Santas, and Santas of every nationality. Only when someone pointed out the obvious and the reality, was there "blowback", from whites...who want to insist on the "whiteness" of everything from Santa, to the Easter Bunny. And lastly, 'Jesus'.

aboutime
12-19-2013, 01:43 AM
A pretty fair evaluation of his postings so far. I'd like to know what other forum he posts at myself. Since he stated he'd put me on ignore here for daring to toss some crap back at him after he foolishly flung it my way. Man starts tossing crap around shouldn't expect to get out of it smelling like a rose himself.-:laugh:--Tyr

Tyr. Best way to ignore stepping in a pile of poet is to avoid all paths that lead toward, around, and near such piles. Just happy this forum isn't also equipped with SMELLAVISION technology. That would make matters so much worse, and literally STINK UP THE PLACE.

poet
12-19-2013, 02:05 AM
Wow. Refuse to play the Stephin Fetchit role, and folks get damn right "pissy", with all kinds of vulgarity. It's the same thing that happens to President Obama. His refusal to bow down at the altar of whiteness that the Republican Congress represents, gets him death threats, accusations of being everything from a socialist, to the reincarnation of Hitler, no less.
Excuse me, but as Quentin Tarantino's movie, Django Unchained illustrated, once a person is empowered, by any means, he or she no longer responds to demands, political correctness, oppression, or mischaracterizations. Don't think so.....read the Desiderata. Or for folks with I.Q.'s above 100, Dr. Ron Smothermon's "Winning Through Enlightenment".

“What you say about somebody else, anybody else, reveals you. What I think of you as being. It’s dictated by my own necessity, my own psychology, my own fears and desires. I’m not describing you when I talk about you, I’m describing me.”- James Baldwin

Gaffer
12-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Wow. Refuse to play the Stephin Fetchit role, and folks get damn right "pissy", with all kinds of vulgarity. It's the same thing that happens to President Obama. His refusal to bow down at the altar of whiteness that the Republican Congress represents, gets him death threats, accusations of being everything from a socialist, to the reincarnation of Hitler, no less.
Excuse me, but as Quentin Tarantino's movie, Django Unchained illustrated, once a person is empowered, by any means, he or she no longer responds to demands, political correctness, oppression, or mischaracterizations. Don't think so.....read the Desiderata. Or for folks with I.Q.'s above 100, Dr. Ron Smothermon's "Winning Through Enlightenment".

“What you say about somebody else, anybody else, reveals you. What I think of you as being. It’s dictated by my own necessity, my own psychology, my own fears and desires. I’m not describing you when I talk about you, I’m describing me.”- James Baldwin

So you looking for an entourage here? How's the lobbying business these days?

The dark one bows to everyone. Lots of photos of him doing just that. Is he a hitler? Nope, he's more of a musolini, arrogant and dumb.

Baldwin huh? He was just paraphrasing Peewee Herman, "I know you are but what am I".

poet
12-19-2013, 11:01 AM
So you looking for an entourage here? How's the lobbying business these days?

The dark one bows to everyone. Lots of photos of him doing just that. Is he a hitler? Nope, he's more of a musolini, arrogant and dumb.

Baldwin huh? He was just paraphrasing Peewee Herman, "I know you are but what am I".

Really? Ex-military? What's your trade now? Law enforcement? Have to satisfy that propensity to kill other human beings, right?
Dark one? Racist much? Did you opt for the military because college seemed too daunting?

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Right as it should be. But you have to know that there are Hispanic Santas, black Santas, and Santas of every nationality. Only when someone pointed out the obvious and the reality, was there "blowback", from whites...who want to insist on the "whiteness" of everything from Santa, to the Easter Bunny. And lastly, 'Jesus'.

Then if there are all these other Santa's that kids are enjoying - then the effing retarded Aisha Harris was wrong. Seems we agree that other races were enjoying Santa Claus in their homes as well, and there was no need for anyone to stir the pot - as usual.

poet
12-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Then if there are all these other Santa's that kids are enjoying - then the effing retarded Aisha Harris was wrong. Seems we agree that other races were enjoying Santa Claus in their homes as well, and there was no need for anyone to stir the pot - as usual.

Uh, yes it was. As usual, you're way too comfortable living in your white world. The world is not white or white-dominated, anymore. Deal with it

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Uh, yes it was. As usual, you're way too comfortable living in your white world. The world is not white or white-dominated, anymore. Deal with it

For someone who bellyaches on EVERY forum he goes to about people being racist, you have brought race into just about every post you have made here. You are a disgrace to black people and the queers.

poet
12-19-2013, 11:48 AM
For someone who bellyaches on EVERY forum he goes to about people being racist, you have brought race into just about every post you have made here. You are a disgrace to black people and the queers.

LOLOL. More God complex. Nice.
"the queers". LOLOLOLOLOL

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 11:51 AM
LOLOL. More God complex. Nice.
"the queers". LOLOLOLOLOL

Isn't that what so many gay people refer to themselves as? Did I not see it on a TV show? In endless parades? Groups and causes? Website names? I could go on and on and on and on and on and on with the endless times that they use the term "queer", but when I use it.... I suppose you're one who will use "nigger" or "nigga" non-stop and then get offended if someone else dares use it.

poet
12-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Isn't that what so many gay people refer to themselves as? Did I not see it on a TV show? In endless parades? Groups and causes? Website names? I could go on and on and on and on and on and on with the endless times that they use the term "queer", but when I use it.... I suppose you're one who will use "nigger" or "nigga" non-stop and then get offended if someone else dares use it.

I don't use that word, or hang around people that do. But since you've lowered the bar....I'll be leaving. I don't do racist riff raff. A moderator, no less. Lord of the Flies. Ciao.

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 11:58 AM
I don't use that word, or hang around people that do. But since you've lowered the bar....I'll be leaving. I don't do racist riff raff. Ciao.

No, you just like to accuse every person you pass as being racists. You like to call out on whitey, even when not part of the discussion. But when YOU get called on your racism - time to take the ball and go home!! LOL :lame2:

Gaffer
12-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Really? Ex-military? What's your trade now? Law enforcement? Have to satisfy that propensity to kill other human beings, right?
Dark one? Racist much? Did you opt for the military because college seemed too daunting?

Yep, I'm ex military. And a combat veteran as well. And yes I did go into law enforcement. And LE has nothing to do with killing people, it's about enforcement of laws. I'm sure you don't comprehend that. My BA is in criminal justice with an AA in police science. I was drafted into the military initially, there was no opting for anything.

I refer to this current president as the dark lord. See Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter for references to what I'm talking about. In that connotation the dark one is appropriate. An evil entity out to destroy mankind. I also refer to jay carney as the mouth of Sauron. But being the racist you are, you stepped right into the trap.

Your out of your league here comrade.

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 12:03 PM
And speaking of moderators, isn't this how you treat them when they disagree with you?

http://imageshack.com/a/img198/2046/v21w.jpg

Nukeman
12-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Uh, yes it was. As usual, you're way too comfortable living in your white world. The world is not white or white-dominated, anymore. Deal with itYou feel this is a good thing??? I never understand this fascination with not having whites around?!?!? They (whites) have given us the most advanced civilization known to man, and you think that without them that's a good thing? I ask for you to show me ONE country that is run by blacks that is prosperous????

You do realize that you are being as racist as those you claim to be against!!!!

aboutime
12-19-2013, 02:16 PM
You feel this is a good thing??? I never understand this fascination with not having whites around?!?!? They (whites) have given us the most advanced civilization known to man, and you think that without them that's a good thing? I ask for you to show me ONE country that is run by blacks that is prosperous????

You do realize that you are being as racist as those you claim to be against!!!!

Nukeman. This strange thing who calls himself the 'poet' only needs his just rewards.

Both of them are totally, and unquestionably Deserved, and His......

http://icansayit.com/images/race-card.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/raceobam.jpg