PDA

View Full Version : Flirty Obama owes us an apology

jimnyc
12-12-2013, 08:37 PM
This is Andrea Peyser from the NY Post. Living in the area, I've read many of her opinion pieces over the years, and a ton of it local and not always politics. Normally I read something of hers and I feel like throwing a tomato at her, but she is correct on this one.

Maybe he went into sugar shock over a Danish pastry.

The president of the United States, leader of the free world, standard-bearer for everything upright, good and wholesome about the nation he leads, lost his morality, his dignity and his mind, using the solemn occasion of Nelson Mandela’s memorial service Tuesday to act like a hormone-ravaged frat boy on a road trip to a strip bar.

In front of 91 world leaders, the mourning nation of South Africa and Obama’s clearly furious wife, Michelle, the president flirted, giggled, whispered like a recalcitrant child and made a damn fool of himself at first sight of Denmark’s voluptuously curvy and married prime minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt.

Not to be outdone by the president’s bad behavior, the Danish hellcat hiked up her skirt to expose long Scandinavian legs covered by nothing more substantial than sheer black stockings.

With Michelle glowering, the world judging and mental fidelity floating into the abyss, the president leaned into the air space of the cross-legged Danish cupcake, who is known in Copenhagen as a fan of America’s randy TV show “Sex and the City.’’ It was the memorial equivalent of a bodice-ripper.

He was a man who Obama compared at the memorial to Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King. And here was the president, publicly behaving as if he was plotting his next hook-up.

It was unseemly.

Skipped a tad in there as I wanted that last part in there, but here's a link to the entire article - http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/obamas-flirt-with-danish-prime-minister-is-a-disgrace/

Arbo
12-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Being 'flirty' is not what I want an apology from him for.

red states rule
12-13-2013, 03:17 AM
This is Andrea Peyser from the NY Post. Living in the area, I've read many of her opinion pieces over the years, and a ton of it local and not always politics. Normally I read something of hers and I feel like throwing a tomato at her, but she is correct on this one.

Skipped a tad in there as I wanted that last part in there, but here's a link to the entire article - http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/obamas-flirt-with-danish-prime-minister-is-a-disgrace/

Jim, this is Obama being Obama

In the world he lives in it is always all about him. Those people did not turn out to remember Mandela - they came to see him.

Hell look at the liberal media's coverage of the service. It was all about Obama and how great he was. They keep feeding his ego, so Obama keeps getting more and more arrogant

At least Michelle knew how to behave and I bet she ripped him a new one when they got behind closed doors. Perhaps another Hillary throwing a lamp at Bill moment

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Being 'flirty' is not what I want an apology from him for.

Well, I agree, but it's a start. He made an ass out of himself on an international stage - which of course reflects on America as a whole. He has a LONG laundry list of items to apologize for, but this seems like a good start.

Jeff
12-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Well, I agree, but it's a start. He made an ass out of himself on an international stage - which of course reflects on America as a whole. He has a LONG laundry list of items to apologize for, but this seems like a good start.

Seems to be a lot of that going around, if Obama is on the international stage it seems he is making a fool out of himself or worse trying to make a fool out of the American people ( which might I add he has done a good job with )