PDA

View Full Version : Jim is Busted

Jeff
12-13-2013, 09:15 AM
For all of you that wondered I would like y'all to know Jim does use our personal info, no he didn't actually use my personal info but he did use the setting's for his own benefit, See I logged on in Invisible mode and he seen me and called me , isn't this a mis use of the settings ? I mean why bother having invisible mode if every time he see's us he is going to call ? :laugh:

fj1200
12-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Who's the doofus for giving him your number? And two words: Caller ID :slap:

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 10:21 AM
For all of you that wondered I would like y'all to know Jim does use our personal info, no he didn't actually use my personal info but he did use the setting's for his own benefit, See I logged on in Invisible mode and he seen me and called me , isn't this a mis use of the settings ? I mean why bother having invisible mode if every time he see's us he is going to call ? :laugh:

I also sell your personal information too! Didn't you ever wonder why you get so much spam? I'm a self made millionaire, based on selling all of your guys personal info to spammers! :)

Nah, I just honestly have much better vision than others. So while you THINK you're invisible, my superior eyesight allows me to see you.

Who's the doofus for giving him your number? And two words: Caller ID :slap:

Do you know my sister somehow? That beotch NEVER answers when I call! And of course, the invention of caller ID is what started it. :2up:

Abbey Marie
12-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Jeff, you have NO idea what Jim does behind the scenes with all that info. Why, just last week, he was able to transfer the title to your motorcycle to himself.

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Jeff, you have NO idea what Jim does behind the scenes with all that info. Why, just last week, he was able to transfer the title to your motorcycle to himself.

Yep, it's all mine now, he just doesn't know it yet! :beer:

fj1200
12-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Do you know my sister somehow? That beotch NEVER answers when I call! And of course, the invention of caller ID is what started it. :2up:

:dunno: She always takes my calls...

Of course I only ask her if her refrigerator is running right before I hang up and giggle incessantly.

:420:

:doritos:

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 11:08 AM

Of course I only ask her if her refrigerator is running right before I hang up and giggle incessantly.

If you only knew my sister and her husband, they are probably still making those types of calls nightly!! I think my Mom dropped her when she was very young (and perhaps Jeff too!).

gabosaurus
12-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Not only that, but when you have DP on, Jim can activate the camera on your computer and see you naked. Which is why Abbey and I wear burqas when we are logged in. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
12-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Not only that, but when you have DP on, Jim can activate the camera on your computer and see you naked. Which is why Abbey and I wear burqas when we are logged in. :rolleyes:

Gabby, I have a Post-It covering the camera at all times!

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:05 PM
I also sell your personal information too! Didn't you ever wonder why you get so much spam? I'm a self made millionaire, based on selling all of your guys personal info to spammers! :)
Bastard !!
Nah, I just honestly have much better vision than others. So while you THINK you're invisible, my superior eyesight allows me to see you.

I am calling for a independent investigation !!

OK ya got me there . :laugh:

Well he has to get past the Dogs who will make enough noise that it will alert the owner , I hope he is wearing protection ( no not that kind ):laugh: a bullet proof vest will work .

Yep, it's all mine now, he just doesn't know it yet! :beer:
The hell you say

Dang Ho

She isn't that bright

If you only knew my sister and her husband, they are probably still making those types of calls nightly!! I think my Mom dropped her when she was very young (and perhaps Jeff too!).
This is true, hell I think they pranked me last night

The Gabster with a great comeback !!

Gabby, I have a Post-It covering the camera at all times!
Hell I want to play :laugh:

Seriously it is nice to see everyone have fun and get along

SassyLady
12-14-2013, 05:13 AM
Hey Abbey,

What Jim doesn't know is that little camera thingy has a two way function. When I lift the post it note I get to see Jim and ............ I can tell you that Jerome, does indeed, rule the house.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeff
12-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Hey Abbey,

What Jim doesn't know is that little camera thingy has a two way function. When I lift the post it note I get to see Jim and ............ I can tell you that Jerome, does indeed, rule the house.

I can verify that !! :laugh:

jimnyc
12-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey Abbey,

Oh man, that's cold!!

I can verify that !! :laugh:

Dude, you peeking in the stall next to mine? :poke:

hjmick
12-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Oughta just change your screen name to jimnsa...