PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas greetings to all my Frigid Friends

gabosaurus
12-13-2013, 12:01 PM
I am taking the opportunity to bestow greetings here because we are leaving Sunday for Australia. Where the temps should be in quite comfortable 80-90 range for the next couple of weeks. Because you have to admit, laying out in the sun during the last couple of weeks of December certainly beats shoveling snow and scraping ice off your windshield. Not that I have ever done either of those, but whatever. :cool:

http://www.leybourne.com/images/big14.jpg

Pleasant dreams Jim. Imagine the Christmas day possibilities!

http://www.photoinpixel.com/mypicture/christmas-at-the-beach-wallpaper-jxhy.jpg

jimnyc
12-13-2013, 12:04 PM
I shouldn't, but will...

Have a safe and great trip. Always wanted to go there myself. Should be a nice treat for the little one, and adults too! Have an awesome and Merry Christmas!!

Abbey Marie
12-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Have fun, G! Maybe you can post some pics...

Kathianne
12-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Greetings to you and yours, Gabs. Hopefully this has already passed:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/snow-falling-in-australia-in-summer-that-is-all/story-e6frflp0-1226775945701

(Yeah, mountains, but still it's summer).

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Gabs I hope you and the Family have a wonderful Christmas and a even better New Year !!

aboutime
12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Must submit my apologies here. No way I become a hypocrite by a big smile, and wishes to Gabby.

I have principles, and standards I refuse to ignore just to pretend I am something else.

For everyone else who doesn't play the Liberal, name calling games here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, 5801 and HAPPY NEW YEAR....EARLY.

Kathianne
12-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Must submit my apologies here. No way I become a hypocrite by a big smile, and wishes to Gabby.

I have principles, and standards I refuse to ignore just to pretend I am something else.

For everyone else who doesn't play the Liberal, name calling games here.

Then again, could have just posted a new thread and ignored this one.

Not so hard and much more Christian like.

aboutime
12-13-2013, 03:29 PM
Then again, could have just posted a new thread and ignored this one.

Not so hard and much more Christian like.

Thanks Kathianne. Judge yourself first. At least I'm not a hypocrite, and pretending to send something I don't feel to gabby.

Kathianne
12-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks Kathianne. Judge yourself first. At least I'm not a hypocrite, and pretending to send something I don't feel to gabby.

I don't consider folks wishing another 'Merry Christmas' hypocritical in any sense. Just common courtesy, especially since she started it. However, you wish to be all right righteous, feel free, but you needn't spoil things for those that can move beyond political leanings.

I for one like Gabby, on the other hand, haven't a problem for calling her out when she is as wrong as I think you were above.

It's my right to do so, whether you like it or not.

tailfins
12-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Heat doesn't impress me. I hope to visit Iceland this summer. However, Indigineous populations DO interest me. Do post photos if you visit any aboriginal areas.

red states rule
12-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Have a safe trip and please post some pics when you get back

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2Ks_Im1Ni8c/TQ5paMKikCI/AAAAAAAACGg/htTvNPN9NWg/s1600/Cute_Kitten_cat_Wallpaper.jpg

aboutime
12-13-2013, 07:16 PM
I don't consider folks wishing another 'Merry Christmas' hypocritical in any sense. Just common courtesy, especially since she started it. However, you wish to be all right righteous, feel free, but you needn't spoil things for those that can move beyond political leanings.

I for one like Gabby, on the other hand, haven't a problem for calling her out when she is as wrong as I think you were above.

It's my right to do so, whether you like it or not.

Totally agree. As do I.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
I always and I do mean always wanted to go to Australia for about a year or two to explore as much as possible there. It is a huge continent and most of it unexplored and for good reason I might add. Has more deadly snakes and spiders that any other place on earth. Of course Gabby you will not be around any of that on the beach. ;) Just remember if you get badly sunburned , you probably deserved it. :laugh: Have a safe , great trip and a Merry Christmas. Tyr

SassyLady
12-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Hey Gabby,
I'm jealous ... have always wanted to go to Australia or any of the surrounding islands. Have a great trip!

jafar00
12-14-2013, 06:18 AM
Hope you have a good time in my neck of the woods. Sydney has been warm and sunny recently. In fact we are heading for the hottest year on record and predictions are for a record breaking hot Summer. My home town of Perth has been sitting around 40C all week. Scorching!

Jeff
12-14-2013, 08:51 AM
Hope you have a good time in my neck of the woods. Sydney has been warm and sunny recently. In fact we are heading for the hottest year on record and predictions are for a record breaking hot Summer. My home town of Perth has been sitting around 40C all week. Scorching!

Dang you could stay with Jafar

Perth Huh ?? I think I may go there for Vacation so I can spend some time with my favorite Muslim :thumb:

What ya think Jafar we can go out and drink the night away , pick up some woman ( you can have the ones covering themselves a little to conservative for me ) :laugh::laugh: