PDA

View Full Version : Another muslim caught commiting jihad

Gaffer
12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Just watching FOX news and they have reported a bombing attempt in Wichita, Kansas. It was a sting operation. They couldn't hide the fact he's a muslim as he had claimed to want to die in jihad. He tried to take a car bomb into an airport to detonate it. They are saying he acted alone with no ties to any terrorist cells.

This was just reported so not up on any news sites yet.

Just another misunderstander of islam. :thumb:

Jeff
12-13-2013, 02:44 PM
I had to read through 4 different articles for one to mention anything to do with Islam ( imagine that they want to hide it :eek: as usual ) Seems even in this article ( the fourth one I read) they refuse to say he is a Muslim but rather say he read Islamist material on the Internet and became “radicalized.”

A Kansas man was arrested on Friday for apparently plotting a suicide bombing at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport. Reports said the man wanted to detonate a car bomb.
The man–identified as Terry L. Loewen–allegedly wanted to set off the bomb, and got bomb parts from FBI informants. Undercover FBI agents dealt with the suspect and he was under constant surveillance the whole time.
He wanted to trigger a bomb blast and “die in the explosion as a martyr,” said Barry Grissom, the U.S. Attorney in a press conference.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/397412-wichita-airport-bomb-plot-kansas-man-arrested-over-suicide-bombing-plan/

fj1200
12-13-2013, 02:53 PM
... he had claimed to want to die in jihad. He tried to take a car bomb into an airport to detonate it.

The explosives turned out to be inert as they were provided to him by the FBI, which stressed that “at no time was the public at risk.”

I know that's what they typically do but have they ever considered making it just not quite inert enough where all there would be is a puff of smoke at which point they could just tow the car away?

Gaffer
12-13-2013, 03:19 PM
I had to read through 4 different articles for one to mention anything to do with Islam ( imagine that they want to hide it :eek: as usual ) Seems even in this article ( the fourth one I read) they refuse to say he is a Muslim but rather say he read Islamist material on the Internet and became “radicalized.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/397412-wichita-airport-bomb-plot-kansas-man-arrested-over-suicide-bombing-plan/

Our soviet news agency will do everything they can to cover up the fact he's a muslim. Key words that indicate he's a muslim, bomb, martyr and jihad.

Arbo
12-13-2013, 04:51 PM
First article I read not only identified him as a Muslim but had quotes from him about him being a muslim.

jafar00
12-14-2013, 06:26 AM
I wonder if "terry" really did believe he was a Muslim or whether this letter is planted evidence in the sting to make it seem more interesting to the press?

I guess they are doing a good job at find all of the brain damaged idiots to set up, but have they busted anyone who wasn't a few buns short of a dozen and who actually had real contacts to get hold of real explosives?

Wouldn't it cost less just to identify these sick people and put them in a mental hospital instead without all the disruption?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2013, 08:30 AM
I wonder if "terry" really did believe he was a Muslim or whether this letter is planted evidence in the sting to make it seem more interesting to the press?

I guess they are doing a good job at find all of the brain damaged idiots to set up, but have they busted anyone who wasn't a few buns short of a dozen and who actually had real contacts to get hold of real explosives?

Wouldn't it cost less just to identify these sick people and put them in a mental hospital instead without all the disruption? Thanks for admitting that weak minded people go in for Jihad and Islam. I guess that your admitting such truth is an early Christmas present for somebody here. -Tyr

Jeff
12-14-2013, 09:05 AM
First article I read not only identified him as a Muslim but had quotes from him about him being a muslim.

Yea well I don't get the Muslim times at my house, and further more why come on here after the news has been out how long and post something you can't prove for no other reason than to argue ( no not debate that would be the right way ) simply for no other reason than to argue :poke:

For someone that will only believe certain media outlets , someone that calls B.S. on anything that doesn't come from the Liberal times , this sure is a stretch , where is the proof ?

When one screams the loudest about Bogus media outlets one should back his stories :eek: and we both know ya can't because as sure as God Made Apples ( or Allah in your case ) I pulled it up and got 3/4 of a page of stories and I had to read 4 before any mention so lets go on to the next Arbo post

" I am above all you peons, as you all know my life is superior to the rest of y'all , so of course what I say goes, And if ya don't believe me you are stupid!!" ( Ok time for my 2 yo yo's that follow me and like all the dribble I call a post ) :laugh::laugh:

jafar00
12-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for admitting that weak minded people go in for Jihad and Islam. I guess that your admitting such truth is an early Christmas present for somebody here. -Tyr

No. The FBI, CIA, [insert inane acronym here] are so incompetent that they need to find halfwit patsies to set up in order to justify their existence. That's the issue there.

jimnyc
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM
No. The FBI, CIA, [insert inane acronym here] are so incompetent that they need to find halfwit patsies to set up in order to justify their existence. That's the issue there.

Because they wanted to catch a psychotic fanatical muslim that had intentions of killing innocent people? It would have likely been conspiracy alone had they not allowed him to attempt to go through with his desire to commit a terror attack. To somehow blame them for someone wanting to blow up Americans is dumb. If the guy was looking to do this, and they intervened, they did their jobs, and that hardly makes them incompetent. Not sure why they are drawing your anger when I see no wrongdoing at all from them. I think you're angry because others are pointing out that this is yet another person who was a muslim claiming to want to commit jihad. The fact that he was unsuccessful doesn't make him any less of a terrorist than those who are successful, IMO. I think your a bit misguided on this one.