PDA

View Full Version : Obama's "selfie" at Mandela's funeral

Trigg
12-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Opps now it's racist AND sexist to criticize the obama's.

On Tuesday, the photograph of the President’s snap with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt went viral, making the rounds on social and traditional media sites. Both sides of the aisle chimed in and many condemned the selfie as inappropriate in the context of a memorial service.

“It’s not taking it too far once you situate it within the context within which the Right Wing has attacked the first lady since even before she was the first lady,” he responded. “Irin is right here, that they’ve tried to couch her in this stereotypical racist and sexist narrative of the angry black woman.”

Nope it couldn't be that MOST people have a problem with the PRESIDENT taking a "selfie" at a funeral. It must be that we're racist. :lame2:

the comments were quite good, at least they show that people aren't lapping up the shit that MSNBC is shoveling out.

I do not think people are upset that President Obama decided to to a "Selfie" I believe what they are more upset and criticizing is the fact he took it at a Memorial Service. Lets be honest who here ever has taken a "Selfie" at a Memorial Service? Lets be honest no-one anywhere that has morals would do this. There's a time and place for that sort of thing, and a Memorial Service is not one of them

I Never stick up for Michelle, but those 3 are acting very childish,looking like they are having a great time, and she is the adult that has to separate 2 children who are acting up at church...

aboutime
12-16-2013, 05:15 PM
Trigg. THAT'S ALL GOOD NEWS TO ME.

OBAMA'S A LIAR, OBAMACARE, OBAMACARE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A RACIST, and TERRORIST.

Guess we all NEED OBAMACARE to solve the RACIST, TERRORIST PROBLEMS caused by having a RACE BAITER, LIAR, CHEAT, AND THIEF living in the WHITE HOUSE.

Could this be a form of PTSD? "Potential Terror Support Disorder"????