PDA

View Full Version : help a soldier?

Arbo
12-20-2013, 07:18 PM
http://www.gofundme.com/5sa5es

Passing this on as I know the wife, she was a friend of my sister growing up. Nobody who has served their country should be put in such a position.

Kathianne
12-21-2013, 03:01 AM
If I could I'd give, I just can't at this point. However, I've shared the site on my facebook page.

jimnyc
12-21-2013, 11:05 AM
http://www.gofundme.com/5sa5es

Passing this on as I know the wife, she was a friend of my sister growing up. Nobody who has served their country should be put in such a position.

I'm willing to make a donation - but let me ask (and others can answer), is there a limit? As in I may only be able to do $15-20, is that ok? I see 2 others did $500 and $200. Can't afford nothing like that!! But I'm always willing to give a little something to our soldiers and/or their families, if it'll help in some way.

jimnyc
12-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Yikes, I made a donation and my full name then appeared up on the screen! LOL Luckily, I sent a message along and she was available and was immediately able to remove the name. :beer:

Kathianne
12-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Yikes, I made a donation and my full name then appeared up on the screen! LOL Luckily, I sent a message along and she was available and was immediately able to remove the name. :beer:

I saw that sir, may I please have 10X that amount. ;) Here come the letters from attys in Africa, looking to make you rich!

jimnyc
12-21-2013, 11:41 AM
I saw that sir, may I please have 10X that amount. ;) Here come the letters from attys in Africa, looking to make you rich!

I saw it had my full name, but did it have my email there too? Damn, I get enough from the damn attorneys already! So now you know my full identity? Be gentle, woman!! There are trolls out there that would pay top dollar for that information! :laugh:

fj1200
12-21-2013, 12:22 PM
I saw it had my full name, but did it have my email there too? Damn, I get enough from the damn attorneys already! So now you know my full identity? Be gentle, woman!! There are trolls out there that would pay top dollar for that information! :laugh:

Please send them my way Mr. Jim ********** of New **** City. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

jimnyc
12-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Please send them my way Mr. Jim ********** of New **** City. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I have the jim "nyc" in there but never lived in the city. Now, if you take out the asterisks, there IS also a "New City" about 20 minutes from me, but never lived there either! But the "Jim" part is true, at least I think so. :)

fj1200
12-21-2013, 12:26 PM
I have the jim "nyc" in there but never lived in the city. Now, if you take out the asterisks, there IS also a "New City" about 20 minutes from me, but never lived there either! But the "Jim" part is true, at least I think so. :)

Shhh, I was throwing them off the scent.

Arbo
12-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Yeah, for those things you have to click the 'anonymous' box for your name not to show. Thanks to all that help out a service member.