PDA

View Full Version : He didn't know

Little-Acorn
12-22-2013, 12:39 PM
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-122113-trust-IBD-CO0000LOR-FINAL-MAIN-PAGE.gif.cms

But if he DID know about those things... is this who we should have as President?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-122113-trust-IBD-CO0000LOR-FINAL-MAIN-PAGE.gif.cms

But if he DID know about those things... is this who we should have as President?

. They tell us the guy is a raving genius then he tells us he doesn't know squat. Who to believe, the first liars or the second one? Both are lying. And both are fools. Problem is the real power behind Obama is not. Those that pull his strings are destroying this nation and our Constitution. Obama engages in treason and the media praises him as a great leader for it.. Tyr

aboutime
12-22-2013, 04:26 PM
And, the really, really sad, terrible, disgusting truth is...after Five years in office.

OBAMA still knows NOTHING. And he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2013, 10:41 AM
And, the really, really sad, terrible, disgusting truth is...after Five years in office.

OBAMA still knows NOTHING. And he proves it every time he opens his mouth.
I am sure that who ever delivers his orders to him explain what those commands will do to harm this nation. He is damn sure not anywhere near smart enough to be the author of his nation destroying agenda. Those that are most likely are not American and most likely live in Europe somewhere. Their point man to deal with Obama is almost certainly George Soros. Obama= a very, very willing globalist puppet..-Tyr

Little-Acorn
12-23-2013, 01:26 PM
I recall a cartoon that came out during the Watergate era, in "Doonesbury" by Gary Trudeau. This one didn't show any faces, nothing but four panels depicting the White House in each one. Above the White House were "speech balloons" that related what someone inside (obviously then-President Nixon) was saying to some colleague.

First panel: "If I knew about all this illegal stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Second panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

Third panel: " And if I didn't know about all the stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Fourth panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

A good question then... and a good question now.