PDA

View Full Version : This Board is Awesome

Yurt
06-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Not a kiss up, just a fact.

The Board Jim has done here is awesome.

I think the both Libs and Conservatives contribute. Regardless of where the two ideologies diverge, we get to debate policy with people we don't agree with. Very hard to find sites that allow that.

Thanks Jim.

shattered
06-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Not a kiss up, just a fact.

The Board Jim has done here is awesome.

I think the both Libs and Conservatives contribute. Regardless of where the two ideologies diverge, we get to debate policy with people we don't agree with. Very hard to find sites that allow that.

Thanks Jim.

Things have calmed down quite a bit; it's back to being relatively pleasant... I wonder how THAT happened.

glockmail
06-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Things have calmed down quite a bit; it's back to being relatively pleasant... I wonder how THAT happened. To be honest, I haven't been paying attention to who got canned. The only one I know of was Lily, and as I said earlier, I found her to be most pleasant, although I rarely agreed with her.

Yurt
06-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Things have calmed down quite a bit; it's back to being relatively pleasant... I wonder how THAT happened.

I like the action. Not the calls for death or wishing someone dead, but I like the action. It makes the board lively.

Roomy
06-15-2007, 01:36 AM
Shut the fuck up.

:laugh2:

dan
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Yurt, you got something brown right.... here. *points to nose*

:laugh2: