PDA

View Full Version : France wakes up too late.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2013, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY Nothing short of mass deportation and/or civil war will save them. I predict that the French are not brave enough to start eliminating them as should be the path. France and Britain will both fall and shortly afterward we will as well. Invite in a cancer, expect to get sick and die. -Tyr

glockmail
12-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Liberalism causes countries to die. France first, then the UK, then the US.

aboutime
12-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Nothing short of mass deportation and/or civil war will save them. I predict that the French are not brave enough to start eliminating them as should be the path. France and Britain will both fall and shortly afterward we will as well. Invite in a cancer, expect to get sick and die. -Tyr

Tyr. I tend to agree with you completely, up until the part of me that says "I WILL NEVER GIVE IN, OR GIVE UP TO THEM. Whoever they are".

If we simply roll over, concede, appease, and play their game. WE LOSE.

I won't go down for anyone...at least, not as long as I have an ounce of life left in me. My son's, and my six grand children will never, ever be lead to think, or believe DAD, or POP was a coward.

tailfins
12-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Tyr. I tend to agree with you completely, up until the part of me that says "I WILL NEVER GIVE IN, OR GIVE UP TO THEM. Whoever they are".

If we simply roll over, concede, appease, and play their game. WE LOSE.

I won't go down for anyone...at least, not as long as I have an ounce of life left in me. My son's, and my six grand children will never, ever be lead to think, or believe DAD, or POP was a coward.

Just senile as he uses his imaginary rifle to shoot down imaginary enemy aircraft.

:lol:

jafar00
12-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Nothing short of mass deportation and/or civil war will save them. I predict that the French are not brave enough to start eliminating them as should be the path. France and Britain will both fall and shortly afterward we will as well. Invite in a cancer, expect to get sick and die. -Tyr

You would live this place to be re-opened wouldn't you Tyr?

Sieg Heil?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Arbeit_macht_frei_sign,_main_gate_of_the_Auschwitz _I_concentration_camp,_Poland_-_20051127.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
You would live this place to be re-opened wouldn't you Tyr?

Sieg Heil?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Arbeit_macht_frei_sign,_main_gate_of_the_Auschwitz _I_concentration_camp,_Poland_-_20051127.jpg
Stated while you pretend that Islam doesn't have worse plans for all of we infidels. Islam has murdered over 250 million people in its history. And that's a low estimate. Islam will likely one day make those places look like child's play! But it makes you look righteous as you try to paint me black. There has never been a greater evil upon this earth than Islam. It teaches nothing but hate and murder.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2013, 10:33 AM
By the way Jafar, do explain why the Islamists sided with Hitler during WW2.. while you are trying to paint me with that brush.-Tyr

jafar00
12-23-2013, 02:01 PM
By the way Jafar, do explain why the Islamists sided with Hitler during WW2.. while you are trying to paint me with that brush.-Tyr

Don't try to deflect from the dangerous hate you are a purveyor of.

Drummond
12-23-2013, 02:09 PM

You very conveniently overlook the fact that Jews were not terrorists. Hitler turned against them purely out of race hatred.

Compare that with the murderous intent, and actions, of the many Islamic terrorists in the world today. Supposed 'people' who want their creed to become dominant by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE ... no matter what the cost.

Hamas, anyone ? Jafar, tell us, how's their stock of terrorist rockets these days ?

tailfins
12-23-2013, 04:34 PM

Silly, yes; Dangerous, no. There's only so much damage one can do permanently planted in an easy chair.

Arbo
12-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Silly, yes; Dangerous, no. There's only so much damage one can do permanently planted in an easy chair.

:clap::clap::clap:

jafar00
12-23-2013, 06:13 PM
You very conveniently overlook the fact that Jews were not terrorists. Hitler turned against them purely out of race hatred.

Compare that with the murderous intent, and actions, of the many Islamic terrorists in the world today. Supposed 'people' who want their creed to become dominant by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE ... no matter what the cost.

Hamas, anyone ? Jafar, tell us, how's their stock of terrorist rockets these days ?

No mention of Tyr's call for the mass extermination of Muslims? Imagine if I opened a thread calling for the mass extermination of Jews? I reckon I would be staring at a "you are banned" page right now.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2013, 06:51 PM
No mention of Tyr's call for the mass extermination of Muslims? Imagine if I opened a thread calling for the mass extermination of Jews? I reckon I would be staring at a "you are banned" page right now. Lets do both quotes together instead of just picking one out to stand alone. The first quote qualifies the second one dumbass. It states two ways to solve the problem, I'll alter the first quote only to add in the numbers 1 and 2. here is what I stated in its true meaning. as both quotes go together.

1. Nothing short of mass deportation and/or civil war will save them. 2. I predict that the French are not brave enough to start eliminating them as should be the path. Now what part of "mass deportation" to eliminate them don't you understand? And why did I preface THAT as the first of two choices --" mass deportation"?? Obviously I wasn't talking about civil war but you read into it exactly what you wanted to instead of asking for a qualifier from me. Also if I had meant extermination camps I would have typed that. Mass deportation would take guts to do and the French will not do it, instead they'll likely let it go until civil war erupts. That was my point. I clarify it for others benefit not yours because I believe you found exactly what you wanted to twist. Had you asked for a clarification I would have given it but no you wanted to accuse first and paint me as evil because your position has been made weak by Islam having been previously exposed for the savagery, wanton murder , rape and torture that it fosters around the world. So much evidence having been presented previously forces you to try to desperately vilify the messenger of the TRUTH. A sad aspect of your true character I now strongly suspect.. IF YOU HAD ANY REAL HONOR YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE IF IT HAD BEEN REVERSED. -Tyr

tailfins
12-23-2013, 07:01 PM
No mention of Tyr's call for the mass extermination of Muslims? Imagine if I opened a thread calling for the mass extermination of Jews? I reckon I would be staring at a "you are banned" page right now.

You obviously don't understand the principle of free speech. You wouldn't be banned, just ridiculed.

jafar00
12-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Lets do both quotes together instead of just picking one out to stand alone. The first quote qualifies the second one dumbass. It states two ways to solve the problem, I'll alter the first quote only to add in the numbers 1 and 2. here is what I stated in its true meaning. as both quotes go together.

Now what part of "mass deportation" to eliminate them don't you understand? And why did I preface THAT as the first of two choices --" mass deportation"?? Obviously I wasn't talking about civil war but you read into it exactly what you wanted to instead of asking for a qualifier from me. Also if I had meant extermination camps I would have typed that. Mass deportation would take guts to do and the French will not do it, instead they'll likely let it go until civil war erupts. That was my point. I clarify it for others benefit not yours because I believe you found exactly what you wanted to twist. Had you asked for a clarification I would have given it but no you wanted to accuse first and paint me as evil because your position has been made weak by Islam having been previously exposed for the savagery, wanton murder , rape and torture that it fosters around the world. So much evidence having been presented previously forces you to try to desperately vilify the messenger of the TRUTH. A sad aspect of your true character I now strongly suspect.. IF YOU HAD ANY REAL HONOR YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE IF IT HAD BEEN REVERSED. -Tyr

Tyr. I refer to your quote..

I predict that the French are not brave enough to start eliminating them as should be the path

That is quite disturbing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Tyr. I refer to your quote..

That is quite disturbing. So you think the only way to eliminate a threat is to kill? Dude, I made a living eliminating threats and never killed anybody. I did so by removing the troublemaker from the establishment. Had I meant kill or exterminate I know how to spell both. I gave you an explanation which is far more than you deserved since you saw fit to decide what I meant as if eliminate =kill. here is the definition since you appear to think it means ==kill.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eliminate
elim·i·nate verb \i-ˈli-mə-ˌnāt\

: to remove (something that is not wanted or needed) : to get rid of (something)

: to defeat and remove (a team, player, etc.) from a competition

elim·i·nat·edelim·i·nat·ing
Full Definition of ELIMINATE

transitive verb

a : to put an end to or get rid of : remove <eliminate errors>

b : to remove from consideration <eliminate someone as a suspect>

c : to remove from further competition by defeating <the team was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs>

: to expel (as waste) from the living body

: to cause (as an unknown) to disappear by combining two or more mathematical equations

intransitive verb

: to expel waste from the living body

— elim·i·na·tive adjective

— elim·i·na·tor noun

See eliminate defined for English-language learners »

See eliminate defined for kids »

Examples of ELIMINATE

Doctors seek to eliminate the causes of the epidemic.
The body naturally eliminates waste products.
The company plans to eliminate more than 2,000 jobs in the coming year.
She's trying to eliminate fatty foods from her diet.

Origin of ELIMINATE

Latin eliminatus, past participle of eliminare, from e- + limin-, limen threshold
First Known Use: 1568

Related to ELIMINATE

Synonyms ban, bar, close out, count (out), debar, exclude, except, freeze out, rule out, shut out Do you see the words kill/murder or exterminate anywhere in those Synonyms? Do try to grow up and stop with the kid crap. I say what I mean , I choose the word --eliminate-- because I know its definition had I wanted to say kill or exterminate I would have. Just as had I wanted to say send them to extermination camps I would have.... I did none of that and instead choose to say "mass deportation" and "eliminate". .. If you are too slow witted to figure the conjunction of those two words used in two sentences back to back you need serious help. Next time try asking if you are too dense to understand .. -Tyr

Drummond
12-24-2013, 10:51 AM
So you think the only way to eliminate a threat is to kill? Dude, I made a living eliminating threats and never killed anybody. I did so by removing the troublemaker from the establishment. Had I meant kill or exterminate I know how to spell both. I gave you an explanation which is far more than you deserved since you saw fit to decide what I meant as if eliminate =kill. here is the definition since you appear to think it means ==kill.
Do you see the words kill/murder or exterminate anywhere in those Synonyms? Do try to grow up and stop with the kid crap. I say what I mean , I choose the word --eliminate-- because I know its definition had I wanted to say kill or exterminate I would have. Just as had I wanted to say send them to extermination camps I would have.... I did none of that and instead choose to say "mass deportation" and "eliminate". .. If you are too slow witted to figure the conjunction of those two words used in two sentences back to back you need serious help. Next time try asking if you are too dense to understand .. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap:

Perhaps our friend Jafar has read too many Hamas pronouncements to get past their own thinking ?

Arbo
12-24-2013, 10:57 AM
So you think the only way to eliminate a threat is to kill?

You and a few others have made it clear, time and time again, the only 'answer' to islam, where 'all are bad', is to get rid of islam. There is only one way to do that, and it's quite obvious no matter how hard you try to spin it now that you have been called out for it.

jimnyc
12-24-2013, 11:55 AM

No you wouldn't. We never have and never will ban anyone for their opinions/beliefs.

jimnyc
12-24-2013, 11:56 AM
You obviously don't understand the principle of free speech. You wouldn't be banned, just ridiculed.

I can't speak for everyone else and their potential reaction, but your first sentence is spot on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2013, 12:04 PM
No you wouldn't. We never have and never will ban anyone for their opinions/beliefs. And certainly not for the type of trumped up charge he sent my way. Somebody should buy him a Webster dictionary and send it to him so he will not look so simple minded IMHO. If he had bothered to ask I'd told him what I meant but he was just too damn eager to attack me because I post the truth about Islam while he lies about it. Sad that he joined a murdering cultlike thing but it's his bed to "lie" in , not mine. All his denials of the massively linked proof presented here by myself and several other well informed and honest members only serve to make him look more foolish. Truth has a way of doing that to people that lie to deny it. -Tyr

jafar00
12-26-2013, 01:28 AM
I do notice that there is little criticism of Tyr's call to exterminate (eliminate) and entire group of people in this thread. That is also disturbing. It was just harmless freedom of speech apparently.

Jeff
12-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Lets do both quotes together instead of just picking one out to stand alone. The first quote qualifies the second one dumbass. It states two ways to solve the problem, I'll alter the first quote only to add in the numbers 1 and 2. here is what I stated in its true meaning. as both quotes go together.

Now what part of "mass deportation" to eliminate them don't you understand? And why did I preface THAT as the first of two choices --" mass deportation"?? Obviously I wasn't talking about civil war but you read into it exactly what you wanted to instead of asking for a qualifier from me. Also if I had meant extermination camps I would have typed that. Mass deportation would take guts to do and the French will not do it, instead they'll likely let it go until civil war erupts. That was my point. I clarify it for others benefit not yours because I believe you found exactly what you wanted to twist. Had you asked for a clarification I would have given it but no you wanted to accuse first and paint me as evil because your position has been made weak by Islam having been previously exposed for the savagery, wanton murder , rape and torture that it fosters around the world. So much evidence having been presented previously forces you to try to desperately vilify the messenger of the TRUTH. A sad aspect of your true character I now strongly suspect.. IF YOU HAD ANY REAL HONOR YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE IF IT HAD BEEN REVERSED. -Tyr

Why argue with stupidity ? Tyr if ya noticed jafar liked the original post but then remembered his true beliefs so he had to pull something out of his sleeve, So now you got him and the other stooges slapping each other on there asses :laugh:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot For This Useful Post:
Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287) (12-23-2013),Gaffer (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=23) (12-22-2013),jafar00 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=252) (12-22-2013),Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) (Today)

I guess you agreed until the Bobsie twins arrived

tailfins
12-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I do notice that there is little criticism of Tyr's call to exterminate (eliminate) and entire group of people in this thread. That is also disturbing. It was just harmless freedom of speech apparently.

A easy chair pilot with a water gun isn't very disturbing unless you're easily disturbed. If Tyr carries out his threat all you'll get is wet. Just to make you happy, I will post a song that calls for the banning of toy weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1MxnATwUwo

jimnyc
12-26-2013, 09:37 AM

No different than someone not willing to fully condemn the actions of Hamas? :) C'mon, gimme a kiss there big guy! :beer:

Just because people don't directly answer or reply to others, this doesn't mean that they agree or disagree. The board has been VERY slow for the past few weeks, likely more so because of Christmas. I chimed in to make sure YOU felt comfortable knowing that your opinion wouldn't get you banned, if you truly felt that way when making your earlier post.

Now, "IF" Tyr meant to eliminate all Muslims in an area, as in genocide, then I would say he was wrong, and posting on emotion. I don't call for such, as I don't believe ALL Muslims are bad, only those who commit violent acts or support them. I wouldn't personally support anyone calling for the extermination of an entire group of people.

But I would support change. For example, if there are issues with a non-Islamic country being overrun by Muslims, and demands being made and the country is changing as a result, I would support changes being made to where others would need to adapt to a society and their language and their laws and their way of life. And before anyone gets mad - if someone or a huge group of people slowly start populating within an Islamic nation, I would expect them to adapt to the society there, their laws, their way of life.

tailfins
12-26-2013, 10:16 AM
No different than someone not willing to fully condemn the actions of Hamas? :) C'mon, gimme a kiss there big guy! :beer:

Just because people don't directly answer or reply to others, this doesn't mean that they agree or disagree. The board has been VERY slow for the past few weeks, likely more so because of Christmas. I chimed in to make sure YOU felt comfortable knowing that your opinion wouldn't get you banned, if you truly felt that way when making your earlier post.

Now, "IF" Tyr meant to eliminate all Muslims in an area, as in genocide, then I would say he was wrong, and posting on emotion. I don't call for such, as I don't believe ALL Muslims are bad, only those who commit violent acts or support them. I wouldn't personally support anyone calling for the extermination of an entire group of people.

But I would support change. For example, if there are issues with a non-Islamic country being overrun by Muslims, and demands being made and the country is changing as a result, I would support changes being made to where others would need to adapt to a society and their language and their laws and their way of life. And before anyone gets mad - if someone or a huge group of people slowly start populating within an Islamic nation, I would expect them to adapt to the society there, their laws, their way of life.

I have another angle. If you some drunk were mouthing off, would you respond to ANY of it, regardless of topic knowing the most that person could accomplish was to take three steps without falling down? Trying to monitor every utterance from every person is just too much trouble. Some things you just don't take seriously.

Gaffer
12-26-2013, 11:15 AM

Yes it was freedom of speech and it said nothing about exterminating anyone. I have a better idea. Instead of eliminating muslims lets eliminate islam. Hard to do here in the States because of the Constitution, but in other countries it would be possible. Kind of like they did in Japan when they banned emperor worship.

Of course we all know how muslims would respond to a banning of islam.

hamas calls for the destruction of Israel and the total annihilation of the Jews. You support hamas, therefore you support genocide.

jafar00
12-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Yes it was freedom of speech and it said nothing about exterminating anyone. I have a better idea. Instead of eliminating muslims lets eliminate islam. Hard to do here in the States because of the Constitution, but in other countries it would be possible. Kind of like they did in Japan when they banned emperor worship.

Of course we all know how muslims would respond to a banning of islam.

hamas calls for the destruction of Israel and the total annihilation of the Jews. You support hamas, therefore you support genocide.

Eliminate. Exterminate. Same thing.

And you guys need to forget about the constant taunting about Hamas too. I don't support them. As I have said before I support only their struggle for the independence of the Palestinian people as they fight for the right of self determination in their homeland which has been under invasion and occupation for decades. I have objected to Hamas's methods several times.

Hamas is not the subject here. Tyr's call for the "elimination" of Muslims and the lack of response to that here, is.

jimnyc
12-26-2013, 02:25 PM

And you guys need to forget about the constant taunting about Hamas too. I don't support them. As I have said before I support only their struggle for the independence of the Palestinian people as they fight for the right of self determination in their homeland which has been under invasion and occupation for decades. I have objected to Hamas's methods several times.

Hamas is not the subject here. Tyr's call for the "elimination" of Muslims and the lack of response to that here, is.

Eliminate and exterminate are not always the same thing, depending on context. We could eliminate Christianity in the USA without killing a single Christian person. All depends on the context of the speaker.

And you ignored my reply and are still harping on the amount of replies to Tyr's wording. 19 people in total read this thread is all, and that's 17 taking out you and I. I see no less than 3 members who read the thread who would agree with the sentiment that not all Muslims are bad, and would agree that discussion of genocide would be wrong. They didn't reply either. This doesn't mean they agree or disagree with Tyr. Anything implied about the lack of responses is no more than guessing. I had not replied at the time either - and freely admit that any discussion about genocide, regardless of whom, is obviously wrong. When I entered the thread I honestly didn't see it as him calling for them all to be killed, but that's just me. I didn't see much worthy of responding to until I saw your mention of saying you would have been banned. I chimed in to make sure anyone reading knew that was incorrect. Then I later saw your mention of others not chiming in, and I replied to that. You sometimes are reading too much into this. Not everyone will always reply, positively or negatively. Some don't give a crap, some don't want to engage what may turn into a feud and some just plain out are reading and don't feel like replying, to either sides argument.

tailfins
12-26-2013, 05:51 PM

There are numerous honky-tonks throughout the South full of people "macho talking" the same thing. Obviously no action results from it. However, if it bothers you that much, you chould go honky-tonk hopping and set them right! It's trash-talk and nothing more. Why do you let it rattle you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Jafar , eat this .

Related to ELIMINATE

Synonyms ban, bar, close out, count (out), debar, exclude, except, freeze out, rule out, shut out
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eliminate
elim·i·nate verb \i-ˈli-mə-ˌnāt\

: to remove (something that is not wanted or needed) : to get rid of (something)

: to defeat and remove (a team, player, etc.) from a competition

elim·i·nat·edelim·i·nat·ing
Full Definition of ELIMINATE

transitive verb

a : to put an end to or get rid of : remove

b : to remove from consideration

c : to remove from further competition by defeating

: to expel (as waste) from the living body

: to cause (as an unknown) to disappear by combining two or more mathematical equations

intransitive verb

: to expel waste from the living body

— elim·i·na·tive adjective

— elim·i·na·tor noun Now lets do your eradicate. Which you equate to the word kill or murder. And in all that listed in the link definition below show me the word ---eliminate--- ! Synonyms do not show it either. -Tyr erad·i·cate transitive verb \i-ˈra-də-ˌkāt\

: to remove (something) completely : to eliminate or destroy (something harmful)

erad·i·cat·ederad·i·cat·ing

Full Definition of ERADICATE

: to pull up by the roots

: to do away with as completely as if by pulling up by the roots <programs to eradicate illiteracy>

— erad·i·ca·ble adjective

— erad·i·ca·tion noun

— erad·i·ca·tor noun

Examples of ERADICATE

The disease has now been completely eradicated.
His ambition is to eradicate poverty in his community.

Origin of ERADICATE

Latin eradicatus, past participle of eradicare, from e- + radic-, radix root — more at root
First Known Use: 1532

Related to ERADICATE

Synonyms abolish, black out, blot out, cancel, clean (up), efface, annihilate, erase, expunge, exterminate, extirpate, liquidate, obliterate, root (out), rub out, snuff (out), stamp (out), sweep (away), wipe out

Related Words decimate, demolish, destroy, devastate, ravage; dismantle, flatten, mow (down), raze, tear down; ruin, total, waste, wreck; blast, blow up, dash, dynamite, smash; atomize, consume, devour, dissolve, fragment, powder, pulverize, shatter, splinter; doom, finish, kill, kill off, terminate, zap; cancel, cut, discard, ditch, eject, excise, expel, jettison, oust, throw out What we have is you redefining the word eliminate to mean murder, kill or eradicate. Yet the definition of eliminate and its synonyms show no such relation. I submit you are reading what you want to read so as to be able to attack me the messenger of truth because you have no way of defeating that truth and you know the readers here see that. My posts show my always condemning the wanton murder of innocent women and children so why would I now say do that to muslim women and children? Answer is hell no I wouldn't and I didn't. Really you should stop revealing how childish you are about this and admit you had not the slightest clue of the definition of the word---eliminate---! Context is important. The sentence you seized upon came right after my citing mass deportation and/or civil war. Do you really think I do not know how to spell kill, murder , eradicate or execute had I intended to indicate such? I always say what I mean and when its not clear I usually explain to anybody questioning. You did no question because you had an agenda to paint me black Hoss. GOOD GOD MAN, ARE YOU THAT DAMN DESPERATE? YOU FAILED , SO GET USED TO IT.- :laugh: - Tyr

jimnyc
12-26-2013, 06:44 PM
I might add, Jafar - didn't you recently have a debate with Stevecanuck about an arabic word, which meant to "kill", but you said it meant to fight, that it was dependent on CONTEXT? Seems eerily familiar to Tyr using a word that can be meant to kill.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2013, 07:45 PM
I might add, Jafar - didn't you recently have a debate with Stevecanuck about an arabic word, which meant to "kill", but you said it meant to fight, that it was dependent on CONTEXT? Seems eerily familiar to Tyr using a word that can be meant to kill. Jim, I think Jafar knows the truth of what I meant but instead he chooses to pretend not to. Context is very important and the words came right after I mention first--mass deportation and second civil war. Had I meant kill them all I know how to spell the word kill as well as the words eradicate and murder. He just wanted to paint me as a hypocrite because I stand firmly against muslim terrorism and its deliberate murder of innocent women and children! He denies what he can not defend so he thought he had a good angle to play against me. However , I never back down and never let anybody get by with lying about me , ever!! He could have asked a simple question but he did not because he knew my answer and it didn't play into the little gotcha game he thought he could get by with. Sad that he is so desperate but hey that is what happens when one fights the truth with lies and deceit. He chose his faith and now finds defending it against truth an impossible task. Tough luck on his part because TRUTH stands eternal. Fact.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 08:43 AM
There are numerous honky-tonks throughout the South full of people "macho talking" the same thing. Obviously no action results from it. However, if it bothers you that much, you chould go honky-tonk hopping and set them right! It's trash-talk and nothing more. Why do you let it rattle you? Why just the South there tailfins? Don't the "Yankees" ever speak of kicking ass? Or do they not have bars to drink and boast in too? My expressed views here are not idle "macho talk" . I have spent an entire life backing up my word and have the scars to prove it too. Perhaps you judge everybody by the caliber of people you hang with. A big mistake that is. Careful to never venture down here doing that because those "honkytonks" are full of people that will show you just how wrong you are on your clever calling of them all to be loudmouth cowards. I grant you some are but the ones that are not you'd never want to met on angry terms my friend. Trust me on that as I made a living having to fight such as they. And they were not "candy asses" either. Be as skeptical as you like but heed my words of warning about displaying that kind of attitude around most of the South I am familiar with as doing so would get you hurt. By the way, I am speaking of actions by others, so no this is not me threatening you at all. Just imparting information because I see that you have the wrong take on it is all. Fact. -Tyr

tailfins
12-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Why just the South there tailfins? Don't the "Yankees" ever speak of kicking ass? Or do they not have bars to drink and boast in too? My expressed views here are not idle "macho talk" . I have spent an entire life backing up my word and have the scars to prove it too. Perhaps you judge everybody by the caliber of people you hang with. A big mistake that is. Careful to never venture down here doing that because those "honkytonks" are full of people that will show you just how wrong you are on your clever calling of them all to be loudmouth cowards. I grant you some are but the ones that are not you'd never want to met on angry terms my friend. Trust me on that as I made a living having to fight such as they. And they were not "candy asses" either. Be as skeptical as you like but heed my words of warning about displaying that kind of attitude around most of the South I am familiar with as doing so would get you hurt. By the way, I am speaking of actions by others, so no this is not me threatening you at all. Just imparting information because I see that you have the wrong take on it is all. Fact. -Tyr

I don't associate with people who drink, neither did my parents, nor my grandparents for that matter. From what I have observed from a distance, Yankees are quieter drunks than Southerners. I was responding to Jafar being "disturbed". I was assuming you wouldn't assualt somebody with no provocation solely on the basis of a demographic characteristic. Am I wrong? I look down my nose at people who drink in all regions of the country. It's just that Southern drunks are the most pathetic of the lot.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 11:37 AM
I don't associate with people who drink, neither did my parents, nor my grandparents for that matter. From what I have observed from a distance, Yankees are quieter drunks than Southerners. I was responding to Jafar being "disturbed". I was assuming you wouldn't assualt somebody with no provocation solely on the basis of a demographic characteristic. Am I wrong? I look down my nose at people who drink in all regions of the country. It's just that Southern drunks are the most pathetic of the lot. You assumed right on that amigo.. I have never fought a man based upon his race, religion, skin color or regional background. I have fought as a job(bouncer) and have fought over women, money, honor and well just because the worthless, lowlife bully deserved to have his sorry ass stomped. In all my over one hundred fights in my long life I've never sucker punched anybody and most fights never even threw the first punch. Didn't win them all either but vast majority I did come out the victor. A real man will fight( if need be) unless sworn by oath , religion or prevented by old age or disability. As I look back on my life I see I would have been wiser to have never been a bouncer. Simply because I had too many fights in my personal life and the bouncing job just got me used to doing it kinda like eating. I have now learned to respect men that will fight but refrain to do so unless absolutely forced into it. And less so those that thought it great fun as I once did! With age does finally come a bit of wisdom--if one lives to find it. ;)--Tyr