PDA

View Full Version : Dog heroes of 9/11

jimnyc
12-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Somewhat forgotten, or never seen amongst the recovery effort on 9/11, was the dogs that helped out. They weren't asked, and of course they didn't turn it down. Just like their love for their owners, they just do certain things instinctively. Always lending a helping hand for the humans. I salute our Pups that didn't hesitate to hop into the mess and try and help. :salute:

doesn't really 'start' until about :25

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D91GQRX3YdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Somewhat forgotten, or never seen amongst the recovery effort on 9/11, was the dogs that helped out. They weren't asked, and of course they didn't turn it down. Just like their love for their owners, they just do certain things instinctively. Always lending a helping hand for the humans. I salute our Pups that didn't hesitate to hop into the mess and try and help. :salute:

doesn't really 'start' until about :25

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D91GQRX3YdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

First off how cool that someone actually gave these dogs the respect they deserve. But I have to admit as I watch this video I feel violated again and feel that feeling of pride as I watch real Hero's ( Man and Dog ) how they united together to save some and so others may at least bury there loved ones.

I would like to see the news play this video and the others we all have seen at least once a week. Watching these scumbags flying those planes into our buildings sure makes me feel very patriotic and I think many do, maybe if they did that people would pull together and fix this country and rid it of these diseased people ( the terrorist) no matter what religion or nationality they are.