PDA

View Full Version : Blacks play knock out game, target whites and white women to knock out!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2013, 11:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlvewnXly9E Want to see quick action to stop THE BLACKS FROM PLAYING THE KNOCK OUT GAME. You'll have to wait until they start targeting gays or Muslims. Then Obama will order a nationwide crackdown. As of now its whites, Jews and white women the blacks are targeting so often its covered up and called common assault by the PC police . First one tries that with me will never try it on anybody else. I will not miss and I will not misplace the bullet. Justice will have been served accurately. This is pure hatred and a absolute hate crime yet the one black kid shot(he lived) that tried to play it only got a one year sentence with no hate crime tagged on. You see folks when they do it to whitey its not a hate crime. Wake up to what Obama has inspired in this nation.... Imagine this reversed and tell me how this wouldn't be nationwide non-stop news with cries for Federal intervention and police shooting whites were they doing it.---Tyr

Jeff
12-24-2013, 06:48 AM
Want to see quick action to stop THE BLACKS FROM PLAYING THE KNOCK OUT GAME. You'll have to wait until they start targeting gays or Muslims. Then Obama will order a nationwide crackdown. As of now its whites, Jews and white women the blacks are targeting so often its covered up and called common assault by the PC police . First one tries that with me will never try it on anybody else. I will not miss and I will not misplace the bullet. Justice will have been served accurately. This is pure hatred and a absolute hate crime yet the one black kid shot(he lived) that tried to play it only got a one year sentence with no hate crime tagged on. You see folks when they do it to whitey its not a hate crime. Wake up to what Obama has inspired in this nation.... Imagine this reversed and tell me how this wouldn't be nationwide non-stop news with cries for Federal intervention and police shooting whites were they doing it.---Tyr

So Sad because you are exactly right, the night Obama won the second election I posted on FB that the white Christian American was done and he sure is proving me right . I am looking forward to them coming to a neighborhood near me :laugh: as you said Tyr they won't be playing any longer .