PDA

View Full Version : Former Black Panther Larry Pinkney: Obama is “Fraudulent – Pretending to be Something

Jeff
12-24-2013, 06:51 AM
Yes I do believe 2014 is going to be a bad year for President Obama , seems even the people he knew he had on his side are starting to turn, no one is above Obama's Lies .

In a recent radio interview with on 1130 AM WEBY on December 20, 2013, former Black Panther Party member Larry Pinkney told Carl Gallups that he considers Barack Obama to be a fraud, but he didn’t stop at just using the term “fraud.”Pinkney started his comments off by saying that he didn’t consider Barack Obama to be a president. “I consider him to be fraudulent; fraudulent in the sense that he pretends to be something he’s not.”

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/former-black-panther-larry-pinkney-obama-fraudulent-pretending-something-hes/

hjmick
12-24-2013, 07:00 AM
His biggest supporters continue to be white liberals who can not afford to admit he has failed overall and that the failure continues...

Nothing like letting a sense of guilt dictate your politics...

Thunderknuckles
12-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Being the guy was a Blanck Panther, I don't think he meant Obama was a fraudulent Presideint, I think he meant it as Obama being a fraudulent black man. Not enough hood rat in him.