PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Hero Farrakhan’s Call for Gays to be Beheaded Gets No Reaction from Media

Jeff
12-24-2013, 07:22 AM
This does seem rather strange, I have to wonder why our Liberal friends haven't smashed down on Farrakhan ? Could it have something to do with he is Black so it wouldn't be politically correct ?

It is amazing that Leftist hero and Obama (http://patriotdepot.com/anti-obama-shirts/) buddy Louis Farrakhan can talk about beheading and stoning gays to death and you won’t hear a word from the media.The silence is telling and very predictable.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/liberal-hero-farrakhans-call-gays-beheaded-gets-reaction-media/

hjmick
12-24-2013, 07:34 AM
Whew! Good thing he doesn't have a reality show on A & E...

jafar00
12-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Are you suggesting it is a bad thing that idiots and the stupid stuff they say, are not given free publicity?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Are you suggesting it is a bad thing that idiots and the stupid stuff they say, are not given free publicity? Post as you pretend that Islam does not command the same thing(executing gays by hanging or beheading). How do you live with such denial? -Tyr

aboutime
12-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Are you suggesting it is a bad thing that idiots and the stupid stuff they say, are not given free publicity?

Not at all jafar. After all. We have Obama getting all the free publicity he wants for being stupid, and an idiot.

jafar00
12-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Post as you pretend that Islam does not command the same thing(executing gays by hanging or beheading). How do you live with such denial? -Tyr

Actually, Islam doesn't command that but that is a subject for another thread.

Terrorists do their thing to get noticed. By giving them worldwide levels of publicity that rock stars only dream of, you are giving them the very platform they want to get their message across which is kinda dumb in my opinion. It puts the message out that if you kill a bunch of innocent people, you are guaranteed to be heard.

Jeff
12-26-2013, 07:23 AM

Terrorists do their thing to get noticed. By giving them worldwide levels of publicity that rock stars only dream of, you are giving them the very platform they want to get their message across which is kinda dumb in my opinion. It puts the message out that if you kill a bunch of innocent people, you are guaranteed to be heard.

jafar this was the simplest of post or so I thought, why would one man get fired and the other nothing even said to him,Even though what he said was way more offensive than anything Phil said, that is all I was saying period !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
I disagree with that statement because jihad is a firm part of Islam. And jihad is actually what they are doing. Belief matters when one makes it reality.. -Tyr

Terrorists do their thing to get noticed. By giving them worldwide levels of publicity that rock stars only dream of, you are giving them the very platform they want to get their message across which is kinda dumb in my opinion. It puts the message out that if you kill a bunch of innocent people, you are guaranteed to be heard. I firmly agree with that statement.-Tyr So one out of two isn't bad Jafar. You are up to 50%. ;)-Tyr

jimnyc
12-26-2013, 11:24 AM

At first glance, I agree, it's probably a good thing that shitheads like this don't get the national attention they are seeking. But it's difficult to find out through the black market of websites what he said, and to realize that the media didn't find it good enough to expose to the entire nation as worthy news. Some things get jammed down your throats, or your own beliefs are questioned, or your livelihood put at risk - and some things don't get a peep.

fj1200
12-26-2013, 01:32 PM
It's a good sign that Duck Dude is more newsworthy than Farrakhan.

Jeff
12-26-2013, 03:38 PM
It's a good sign that Duck Dude is more newsworthy than Farrakhan.

fj as I re read this thread I thought exactly that , how sad that some guy on reality TV is more news worthy than the leader of so many. jafar I hear ya and agree they don't need the free advertisement but think about it, do you really think the media even cares about right or wrong ? No they didn't report it because they felt it wasn't news worthy, but again on the tail end they probably did us a favor.

aboutime
12-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Wonder how Farrakhan would feel about attending the BEHEADING of these two idiots who are just like him?

5825 And they both speak mutually about the same demands Farrakhan the Idiot does.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-28-2013, 05:02 PM
At first glance, I agree, it's probably a good thing that shitheads like this don't get the national attention they are seeking. But it's difficult to find out through the black market of websites what he said, and to realize that the media didn't find it good enough to expose to the entire nation as worthy news. Some things get jammed down your throats, or your own beliefs are questioned, or your livelihood put at risk - and some things don't get a peep. And that's called propaganda. The primary function of the third arm of the Dem party. -Tyr

logroller
12-28-2013, 07:18 PM
fj as I re read this thread I thought exactly that , how sad that some guy on reality TV is more news worthy than the leader of so many. jafar I hear ya and agree they don't need the free advertisement but think about it, do you really think the media even cares about right or wrong ? No they didn't report it because they felt it wasn't news worthy, but again on the tail end they probably did us a favor.
newsworthy = attracts an audience= makes money. I honestly didn't realize Farrakhan still existed. A tree falls in the forest...