PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Jeff
12-24-2013, 07:34 AM
OK so I am sick as a dog but I have plans to help feed people tomorrow who other wise may go hungry, last year they served over 650 meals, this year we are smoking 60 turkeys and 30 hams . But as I said I am sick as a dog so I may not make it to help ( I don't want to get anyone else sick but if the fever breaks I will go ) So just in case I am not around to post tomorrow I wanted to tell all my DP friends to have a wonderful Christmas , remember the reason for the season and your day will be that much brighter !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

hjmick
12-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Back atchya Typhoid Jeff...

I trust you all will remember to stay safe, as well, during this time of celebration.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Larrymc
12-24-2013, 08:16 AM
OK so I am sick as a dog but I have plans to help feed people tomorrow who other wise may go hungry, last year they served over 650 meals, this year we are smoking 60 turkeys and 30 hams . But as I said I am sick as a dog so I may not make it to help ( I don't want to get anyone else sick but if the fever breaks I will go ) So just in case I am not around to post tomorrow I wanted to tell all my DP friends to have a wonderful Christmas , remember the reason for the season and your day will be that much brighter !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I've been a little under the weather my self, seem to be doing a bit better now, God Bless, a Speedy Recovery and a Merry Christmas.

Larrymc
12-24-2013, 08:29 AM
To my DP Family, A Marry Christmas, May God Bless and Keep You and Yours, Through out the Season

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9000000/merry-christmas-snoopy-9066336-800-600.jpg

PostmodernProphet
12-24-2013, 09:04 AM
/waves evergreens.....

Abbey Marie
12-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Merry Christmas Jeff- feel better.

Drummond
12-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Merry Christmas Jeff- feel better.

... same from me !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2013, 11:50 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Merry Christmas back atcha Jeff. Now man up, drink a fifth of Old Charter quickly then that fever will break! If it doesn't then pour half a glass of whiskey , break two eggs put in and add vinegar, salt , tabasco, one spoonful of mayo and shake up. Then drink it down in two big gulps. By the way, it'll not help break the fever but will help with the hangover from your previously guzzling down that fifth of whiskey. :laugh: As a young man I've actually done that hangover cure a few times and it works, well it works right after you throw it up a few minutes after drinking it. ;) Seriously, hope you get well and can go serve the food to the needy.. If Obama keeps on like he has been millions more of us may be in line next year. --Tyr

jimnyc
12-24-2013, 12:00 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

It'll all be worth it when you come out to the tree tomorrow morning and get to see the boys eyes for even just a little while. :)

I'll call you later. Oh, and get "Thera-Flu" if you can find it down there, stuff has always helped me, and they have a day and night packets.