PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas To You All!

Kathianne
12-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Didn't have time to find a thread, just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

jimnyc
12-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, Kath!! What's the temps like by you? Any snow?

aboutime
12-24-2013, 07:11 PM
It's Christmas Eve, and I wish everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Which...if anyone cares to check. IS NOT SOMETHING YAHOO wanted to say to any of their customers.

I just came from YAHOO MAIL, home page. NO MENTION OF CHRISTMAS ANYWHERE.

And they wonder why THEY and the HUFFINGTON POST are Losing Money????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Back at ya Kat. Justin went to sleep at 4 , a short nap he said so he can stay up past midnight to see Santa come in. Asked me to wake him at 8.. :laugh: He says he has a plan on how to catch Santa. This I got see. ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. -Tyr

Kathianne
12-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, Kath!! What's the temps like by you? Any snow?

It was -3 at 8 am this morning. Got up to 11 by this afternoon. Snow predicted overnight, into tomorrow. 3-6". But it will be warmer, suppose to go up to 25!

Kathianne
12-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Back at ya Kat. Justin went to sleep at 4 , a short nap he said so he can stay up past midnight to see Santa come in. Asked me to wake him at 8.. :laugh: He says he has a plan on how to catch Santa. This I got see. ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. -Tyr

You are in for a long night. ;) Enjoy it, my sons did the same the last Christmas they 'believed.'

Voted4Reagan
12-25-2013, 08:48 AM
Bah Humbug!!

Just kidding.....Merry Christmas.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Back at ya Kat. Justin went to sleep at 4 , a short nap he said so he can stay up past midnight to see Santa come in. Asked me to wake him at 8.. He says he has a plan on how to catch Santa. This I got see. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. -Tyr
You are in for a long night. ;) Enjoy it, my sons did the same the last Christmas they 'believed.'

Update on Justin's catch Santa plan. :laugh: Well, he made it all the way to 11:41 watching Santa travel on the link Jim gave him . Little bugger fell asleep couldn't make it to midnight. Mom and I turned in about 12:30. At 10 minutes to 7 this morning he comes running into our bedroom waking us up. First thing he asked me was why did Santa make him fall asleep. I told him because good little boys do not try to catch Santa and Santa ALWAYS makes them fall fast asleep. He shot back next year I drink coffee and stay awake--I tell ya he is more like his mom everyday! So next it is hurry up lets open my presents . So we go to the Christmas tree , lo' and behold , Santa after casting a sleep spell on us all had stopped by to dropped off more presents (all to Justin by the way)! Well the fun began and Justin had a great and marvelous time opening gifts from Santa. Now of all the many gifts he received the one he liked best was the LeapPad 2 a last minute gift that Santa Tyr picked up Christmas Eve at Walmart. I told my wife he'd love it and yet again 'ole Tyr was right. He even said it was the best gift Santa gave him! All is great here because Justin is as happy as a bug in a rug! When he is happy we are very happy. Merry Christmas and seeing our child's face fill with joy and happiness is the greatest gift mom and dad got this Christmas!--Tyr

jimnyc
12-25-2013, 10:28 AM
It was -3 at 8 am this morning. Got up to 11 by this afternoon. Snow predicted overnight, into tomorrow. 3-6". But it will be warmer, suppose to go up to 25!

A white Christmas!! It started to snow here at like 7pm last night but was over by 7:30. I think we have only had 2-3 decent snowstorms for Christmas day in my 45 years.

jimnyc
12-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Update on Justin's catch Santa plan. :laugh: Well, he made it all the way to 11:41 watching Santa travel on the link Jim gave him . Little bugger fell asleep couldn't make it to midnight. Mom and I turned in about 12:30. At 10 minutes to 7 this morning he comes running into our bedroom waking us up. First thing he asked me was why did Santa make him fall asleep. I told him because good little boys do not try to catch Santa and Santa ALWAYS makes them fall fast asleep. He shot back next year I drink coffee and stay awake--I tell ya he is more like his mom everyday! So next it is hurry up lets open my presents . So we go to the Christmas tree , lo' and behold , Santa after casting a sleep spell on us all had stopped by to dropped off more presents (all to Justin by the way)! Well the fun began and Justin had a great and marvelous time opening gifts from Santa. Now of all the many gifts he received the one he liked best was the LeapPad 2 a last minute gift that Santa Tyr picked up Christmas Eve at Walmart. I told my wife he'd love it and yet again 'ole Tyr was right. He even said it was the best gift Santa gave him! All is great here because Justin is as happy as a bug in a rug! When he is happy we are very happy. Merry Christmas and seeing our child's face fill with joy and happiness is the greatest gift mom and dad got this Christmas!--Tyr

Tell the young lad that I said to give it up. I tried every year and tried every method, it's nearly impossible to catch the fat man! Also tell him I said Merry Christmas!! I hope he's having a blast with his gifts!! :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2013, 10:38 AM
Tell the young lad that I said to give it up. I tried every year and tried every method, it's nearly impossible to catch the fat man! Also tell him I said Merry Christmas!! I hope he's having a blast with his gifts!! :) I will if I can get his attention away from the LeafPad 2!! He hasn't put it down yet! Ignores all his other presents. That boy knows how to concentrate like nobody's business!:laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
12-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Merry Christmas to all my Conservative friends here !!

Over here in 'Blighty' (.. my bit of it, near Cardiff, S Wales) ... it's well after 3.30PM as I type, and beginning to get dark. Weather-wise, quite a peaceful day here ... late 40's Fahrenheit, no rain, cloudy though.

Still, the weather's not been kind. Torrential downpours over much of the UK in the past 24 hours, with high winds, expected to return after Boxing Day. There's been a lot of flooding, especially in SE England, where I used to come from, and around 100,000 without electricity today. Many, it's said, won't be connected again for another 24 hours because of the weather damage. So .. it's the lull before the (-next-) storm.

But for right now, conditions are reasonable.

Looking forward to the Dr Who Christmas Special, in a couple of hours. Will it be be simultaneously broadcast in the US, as was true of the 50th anniversary episode ?

tailfins
12-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Taking back the language: May your Christmas be bright and gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5g4lY8Y3eoo#t=4

Trigg
12-25-2013, 06:24 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

We woke up this morning to a light snowfall. It really put me in the mood, I've been hoping for a white Christmas and was afraid we wouldn't get one.

Last night we went to church and came home to watch A Christmas Story (my all time favorite and one we watch every Christmas Eve).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2013, 11:48 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

We woke up this morning to a light snowfall. It really put me in the mood, I've been hoping for a white Christmas and was afraid we wouldn't get one.

Last night we went to church and came home to watch A Christmas Story (my all time favorite and one we watch every Christmas Eve). Justin begged for a white Christmas here and I begged for just the opposite. Of course I did not dare let him know that. I am now just too old to enjoy snow. I did hope that if snow did come our way it was big enough for us to play and have snowball fights. Its just that drivers here are so lousy at driving safely on snow. -Tyr

Kathianne
12-26-2013, 12:20 AM
tyr, tell him to plug into me. I'll post some pics of snow.

Considering my broken hand, I wish we could change locales.

;)