PDA

View Full Version : Twas The Night Before Christmas - A Soldier's Story

Jeff
12-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Many seem to forget our young Hero's this time of year, I thought this was pretty good and that maybe others may enjoy it.

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS,HE LIVED ALL ALONE,IN A ONE BEDROOM HOUSE MADE OFPLASTER AND STONE.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A2244543&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

jimnyc
12-26-2013, 03:36 PM
I know I posted this a few times but can't find but one, and that points to non-existent mp3 file that must have accidentally gotten deleted over the years. Here's a Youtube clip of this awesome version!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ryO9j9PfeZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
I know I posted this a few times but can't find but one, and that points to non-existent mp3 file that must have accidentally gotten deleted over the years. Here's a Youtube clip of this awesome version!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ryO9j9PfeZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Yes Jim as soon as I started it I remembered it ( from previous years I guess ) and again ya can't help but get a little pie eyed, Thanks for posting Jim