PDA

View Full Version : 600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2013, 08:26 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/600-people-involved-movie-theater-brawl-5-arrested-182829797--abc-news-topstories.html
600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested

ABC News
By Russell Goldman
6 hours ago

Five teenagers were arrested when a 600-person brawl broke out in a Florida movie theater's parking lot on Christmas night.

Described by police as a "melee," the fight occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday outside the Hollywood River City 14 movie theater in Jacksonville when a group tried to storm the theater's doors without purchasing tickets, police said. Several had rushed an off-duty police officer working as a security guard.

The officer "administered pepper spray to disperse the group, locked the doors and called for backup, following protocol," said Lauri-Ellen Smith, a spokeswoman for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Soon after the pepper spray was used, "upward of 600 people moving throughout a parking lot about the size of a football field began fighting, disrupting and jumping on cars," she said.

Sixty-two police officers were called to the scene to break up the brawl, "sequestering them and separating them," Smith said.

Only minor injuries and damage to property were reported. No gunshots were fired, according to Smith.

HT shooting mugshots jtm 131226 16x9 608 600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested
600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested

All five of the people arrested on the scene were charged with crimes related to fighting. Three of those arrested, including one minor, were charged with felonies. Two other juveniles, who have not been named by police, were charged with misdemeanors.

Tevyn Alonza Davis, 19, was charged with resisting arrest and breach of the peace. Jaquade Marquis Miller, 18, was charged with fighting and resisting arrest. Khalil Ahmad Bradley, 17, the only minor charged with a felony, was arrested for resisting arrest, refusal to disperse and breach of the peace.

Davis and Bradley each "took a fighting stance" when confronted by police and told to leave the area, according to arrest reports. Miller, too, "took an aggressive stance" when told by police to leave the parking lot.

According to the movie theater's website, the cinema was showing "Tyler Perry's A Medea Christmas," "47 Ronin," "Grudge Match," "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" along with several other movies. Check the pic in the link to see what the arrested looked like. I knew before I looked. Reckon one of 'em is Obama's son? :laugh:

glockmail
12-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Check the pic in the link to see what the arrested looked like. I knew before I looked. Reckon one of 'em is Obama's son? :laugh:

The center one looks like his wife. :laugh:

aboutime
12-26-2013, 09:55 PM

One word. "OBAMACARE". Since the Obama administration has declared it as a racial slur. It's easier to use, and it prevents being accused of Profiling, which is also a racial slur.
Life's a Beach.

Jeff
12-27-2013, 07:18 AM

Good Looking Woman Glock :laugh:

Seriously what a shame that we have to worry about talking about who committed a crime, hell as soon as I seen the headline ( 600 ) I knew the brother were restless in Jville !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Good Looking Woman Glock :laugh:

Seriously what a shame that we have to worry about talking about who committed a crime, hell as soon as I seen the headline ( 600 ) I knew the brother were restless in Jville !! Yep, nobody does ganging up like they do.. Fact.. -Tyr

revelarts
12-27-2013, 08:27 AM
I know this will do do absolutely no good but i toss it out there anyway as just a something to consider..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Stanley_Cup_Riot_Vancouver_2011.jpg/640px-Stanley_Cup_Riot_Vancouver_2011.jpg

<tbody>
"Vandals pummeled and then overturned this unmarked police car in downtown Vancouver following the Stanley Cup loss on Wednesday..BOAZ JOSEPH / THE LEADER
<time class="dtstart" datetime="2011-06-15">15 June 2011</time>, "

</tbody>
before i saw the picture i knew what those people looked like.
Seems like nearly every year at these sporting events you see them acting out, looks like it might be Obama's fault or Bush's fault maybe i don't know. In the UK seems they often have police on horse back and riot gear on the field after soccer games, rounding up the "hooligans". they say it always only a few bad apples trying to cause trouble.
but i know better, i can't say it out loud though, someone might call me name for calling it what it really is . -cough-

http://www.timescolonist.com/polopoly_fs/1.659252.1381777641!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_563/f91168c3826f4f1c8dc92870607-jpg.jpg
Oct 2013
Hundreds of revellers gather in Bellingham, Wash., near the Western Washington University campus after police dispersed a noisy party. Revellers threw beer bottles and cans at police in riot gear.

hundreds of college-age revelers crowd a street late Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, in Bellingham, Wash., as police try to disperse the crowd. Multiple partiers were arrested during a melee late Saturday and early Sunday in Bellingham, according to police Sgt. Mike Scanlon. -

"There was drinking, it became disorderly and pretty much an out and out riot," he told The Associated Press.
- See more at: http://www.timescolonist.com/opinion/blogs/hundreds-of-college-age-revellers-in-bellingham-clash-with-police-1.658470#sthash.gjJASctt.dpuf

Some people just don't get the message, when the cops show up the parties over, you'd think a proper education would help some people, but i guess not.

:rolleyes:

glockmail
12-27-2013, 09:10 AM
If I was a kid and involved in something like that my old man would have kicked my ass up and down the street for all my friends to see, followed by a long pried of working to fix what I broke and restricted privileges. All kids, regardless of race, have the potential for bad behavior but those who grow up without fathers lack the guidance to make the correct decisions when something like this goes down.

I'm sure you can equate fatherless families with criminal activity in a near perfect mathematical relationship.

The only question remains, who is responsible for father's abandoning their families? The obvious answer is liberal society.

Jeff
12-27-2013, 09:20 AM
I know this will do do absolutely no good but i toss it out there anyway as just a something to consider..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Stanley_Cup_Riot_Vancouver_2011.jpg/640px-Stanley_Cup_Riot_Vancouver_2011.jpg

<tbody>
"Vandals pummeled and then overturned this unmarked police car in downtown Vancouver following the Stanley Cup loss on Wednesday..BOAZ JOSEPH / THE LEADER
<time class="dtstart" datetime="2011-06-15">15 June 2011</time>, "

</tbody>
before i saw the picture i knew what those people looked like.
Seems like nearly every year at these sporting events you see them acting out, looks like it might be Obama's fault or Bush's fault maybe i don't know. In the UK seems they often have police on horse back and riot gear on the field after soccer games, rounding up the "hooligans". they say it always only a few bad apples trying to cause trouble.
but i know better, i can't say it out loud though, someone might call me name for calling it what it really is . -cough-

http://www.timescolonist.com/polopoly_fs/1.659252.1381777641!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_563/f91168c3826f4f1c8dc92870607-jpg.jpg
Oct 2013
Hundreds of revellers gather in Bellingham, Wash., near the Western Washington University campus after police dispersed a noisy party. Revellers threw beer bottles and cans at police in riot gear.

hundreds of college-age revelers crowd a street late Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, in Bellingham, Wash., as police try to disperse the crowd. Multiple partiers were arrested during a melee late Saturday and early Sunday in Bellingham, according to police Sgt. Mike Scanlon. -

"There was drinking, it became disorderly and pretty much an out and out riot," he told The Associated Press.
- See more at: http://www.timescolonist.com/opinion/blogs/hundreds-of-college-age-revellers-in-bellingham-clash-with-police-1.658470#sthash.gjJASctt.dpuf

Some people just don't get the message, when the cops show up the parties over, you'd think a proper education would help some people, but i guess not.

:rolleyes:

No doubt all races and colors have good and bad Rev but the majority of these cases you can tell the color of the thugs involved, if you had told me a riot broke out after a sporting event I would think white ( most cases anyway ) but to just jump off for no reason and be that big it is usually in the inner city ( where more kids are hanging out ) and that usually tells the color

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 09:40 AM
No doubt all races and colors have good and bad Rev but the majority of these cases you can tell the color of the thugs involved, if you had told me a riot broke out after a sporting event I would think white ( most cases anyway ) but to just jump off for no reason and be that big it is usually in the inner city ( where more kids are hanging out ) and that usually tells the color Or you could have added if stoning or beheading you'd known what group but admitting such truth would get you accused of all sorts of dastardly deeds and evil character by Jafar even if he had to change the definition of a word or two to do so ! Seems that presenting truth is often soundly condemned by some here. And a few others egg on the faithful deniers . Why is man plagued by evil and war? The first victim of war is truth. Just as the first defense of evil is lying.
The blacks playing the knock out game are acting upon the propaganda Obama and crew are presenting. The lie about whitey they promote . Divide and conquer, old as the hills my friend. Obama the muslim knows that all to well. -Tyr