PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Keeps it Real with Reverend Al

Jeff
12-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Just the fact the Moochelle would even go on this guy's radio station shows just how RACIST the Obama's are , I don't think there are to many that take Sharpton serious about anything ( yes there are some blacks that will stand with him but you can't change there minds no matter what they are color blind )Think about this guys accomplishments, Tawana Brawley , the Central Park Jogger well those 2 are all I need , but the fact that our First Lady would stoop so low shows just what they are about.

After heading up a 'poor me' sob-story session with mothers in the Oval Office, packing for the nine-hour flight to Oahu, and wrapping up a 16-day Obamacare public relations blitz, 'Mom-to-Mom' Michelle found time to take to the airwaves and dial in to the "Keeping it Real with Reverend Al Sharpton" radio show.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/12/michelle_keeps_it_real_with_reverend_al.html

CSM
12-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Sharpton has a radio show? Who knew???

Well, we now know he has (had?) at least one listener!

Boris The Animal
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Sharpton had no credibility to begin with. he made his claim to fame with the Tawana Brawley incident back in 1989.

aboutime
12-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Imagine how the Obama's get their advice on racial, and racist issues from Al (notso)Sharpton??

Boris The Animal
12-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Imagine how the Obama's get their advice on racial, and racist issues from Al (notso)Sharpton??Like I said, with the Tawana Brawley affair (no pun intended) Al Charlatan came off as a Grade A USDA approved asshole. He has zero credibility with anyone who has a modicum of intelligence.

aboutime
12-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Like I said, with the Tawana Brawley affair (no pun intended) Al Charlatan came off as a Grade A USDA approved asshole. He has zero credibility with anyone who has a modicum of intelligence.

Boris. Agreed. So...that tells us why the intentionally Under-educated always follow someone who is just like them. By the way. That is an Insult to assholes. Al simply speaks from his.

Boris The Animal
12-27-2013, 08:32 PM
OK, Grade A USDA Approved Asswipe

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Just the fact the Moochelle would even go on this guy's radio station shows just how RACIST the Obama's are , I don't think there are to many that take Sharpton serious about anything ( yes there are some blacks that will stand with him but you can't change there minds no matter what they are color blind )Think about this guys accomplishments, Tawana Brawley , the Central Park Jogger well those 2 are all I need , but the fact that our First Lady would stoop so low shows just what they are about.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/12/michelle_keeps_it_real_with_reverend_al.html I expected no less from the fat azz, arrogant , ugly biatccchhhh. Remember how she was paid 300k a year in Chicago for a job so damn important that when her scum husband got elected and she moved to D.C. they didn't bother to even fill that position. That's just how important and necessary a 6k a week job was! Typical graft, corruption Chicago and Obama style. Paid her 6k a week to come in a couple hours a day to make phone calls and sit on her fat ass. That is the type of lying , arrogant, unpatriotic ffing biatccchh she is . Fact--Tyr

Jeff
12-28-2013, 01:50 AM
I agree Tawana Brawley started it all but what lost it for me was the Central Park Jogger, When I watched him high fiving in the jail with the accused and then heard his statement of "maybe the white bitch deserved it " ( or wanted it, I'm sorry I am getting old :laugh: I don't remember word for word ) that finished me of even listening to him for a good laugh.