PDA

View Full Version : Finally, this scum speaks out about gays.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 09:19 AM
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/jesse-jackson-phil-robertson-39-more-offensive-39-161659097--abc-news-celebrities.html .
Rev. Jackson: Phil Robertson 'More Offensive' Than Rosa Parks Bus Driver

By Michael Rothman | ABC News Blogs – Wed, Dec 25, 2013 3:17 PM EST

Rev. Jackson: Phil Robertson 'More Offensive' Than Rosa Parks Bus Driver (ABC News)
View Photo
Rev. Jackson: Phil Robertson 'More …

Jesse Jackson has decided to weigh in on the inflammatory comments that Phil Robertson made to GQ about gays and African Americans.

In an interview with Drew Magary, the "Duck Dynasty" star said the Nazis needed Jesus, that he never saw the mistreatment of African Americans while growing up in Louisiana before the civil rights era and that homosexuality was a sin.

A&E has already suspended Robertson, but Reverend Jackson, his Rainbow PUSH Coalition and GLAAD are demanding to meet with network execs, along with Cracker Barrel's CEO, to discuss the future of all "Duck Dynasty" memorabilia or content.

Read: Phil Robertson Defends Anti-Gay Comments: 'All I Did Was Quote From The Scriptures'

"These statements uttered by Robertson are more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama, more than 59 years ago," Jackson said in a statement obtained by ABC News.

"At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson's statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was 'white privilege.'"

The release, dated Dec. 23, requests a meeting within 72 hours with A&E and Cracker Barrel execs and urges the network to uphold Robertson's suspension.

Jackson and GLAAD said they believe it's not right for a personality with such a large platform to benefit from such comments. RACE BAITING SCUM MUST HAVE FINALLY FIGURED A WAY TO EXTORT MONEY FROM CRACKER BARREL AND AE ON THIS ISSUE. And it keeps his worthless ass in the limelight for a spell. Say, anybody know whatever happened to that massive fraud and stolen money from his corrupt Rainbow Push scam operation? Or did his dem party masters just sweep it under the rug for their loyal slave? Quite likely the biggest fraud and self-serving son of a bitch this nation has ever seen , well with the exception of the obamas that is. The dumbass equating the civil rights movement with the sexual perversion movement. Toeing the Obama government line all the way. That's a good little well pampered bought out slave Jesse. :laugh: Truth is a bitter pill to swallow for some. I fully expect to be castigated for my presentation of it here now. Yet when has that ever stopped me? :laugh:--Tyr

Jackson and GLAAD said they believe it's not right for a personality with such a large platform to benefit from such comments. O' the irony in this statement reaches heights never seen before... -Tyr

Jeff
12-27-2013, 09:27 AM
This POS should be exterminated !!! This guy is a joke to anyone with a brain but yet some say he is a Black leader :laugh: Personally I don't know any black folks that think he is anything more than a joke but I guess he does have followers ( even the First Lady was on his show) those folks I truly feel sorry for because they don't have the good sense God gave them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 09:53 AM
This POS should be exterminated !!! This guy is a joke to anyone with a brain but yet some say he is a Black leader :laugh: Personally I don't know any black folks that think he is anything more than a joke but I guess he does have followers ( even the First Lady was on his show) those folks I truly feel sorry for because they don't have the good sense God gave them. ho ho ho, way to go! Now you went and did it and Jafar doesn't even have to lie about the word used! Bold as hell, right there , --"exterminated"--. Since Jafar says definitions can just be made up I am going to pretend that word just means "DETERMINATED"... :laugh: AS IN THE "DETERMINATED" BLACK HUSTLER PLAYED HIS DUMBASS SUPPORTERS FOR MILLIONS WHILE LIVING LIKE A KING AT THIER STUPID EXPENSE. SEE MADE UP PERSONAL DEFINITION SO KINDLY PRESENTED BELOW. "DETERMINATED" = A CORRUPTION/MIXING OF DETERMINED AND SELF SERVING ACTIVISTISM. As in, the hero was a "determinated" black man that championed "black freedom" for a huge profit and fame , AKA Jackson the race-baiting pimp. :laugh:-Tyr

jimnyc
12-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Did he also call out Farrakhan and the gay guy from storage wars, I wonder? :dunno:

glockmail
12-27-2013, 04:31 PM
I'd pay good money to see Phil Robertson debate Jackson. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 06:51 PM
I'd pay good money to see Phil Robertson debate Jackson. :laugh:
I'd pay far more money to see them fight, no gloves bare knuckle. Ole Jesse would get his azz stomped like it ever so richly deserves is my best guess on that.- :laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
12-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Actually. Jesse Jackson, and his lil buddy Al are REPULSIVE Extortionists of the Uneducated, Dependent Black Americans they have been fooling for decades.

SCUM OF THE EARTH is an Insult to Scumbags like them...

5824 Click image to enlarge.

01-03-2014, 07:19 PM
There is no point being angry with the man. He isn't worth the effort it takes to be angry.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-03-2014, 07:58 PM
There is no point being angry with the man. He isn't worth the effort it takes to be angry. Quite true. The sorry scum is not worth it but if we could only see some righteous justice served upon his worthless hide while he is above ground. That would soothe a lot of souls methinks. Certainly would mine!! --Tyr

gabosaurus
01-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Jesse Jackson loves publicity. He loves it when people talk about him. That is why he says stupid stuff all the time. Jackson says and does so much stupid stuff, he should have a show on Fox News.

aboutime
01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Jesse Jackson loves publicity. He loves it when people talk about him. That is why he says stupid stuff all the time. Jackson says and does so much stupid stuff, he should have a show on Fox News.

Gabby. That will never happen as long as Jesse has competition like You.

glockmail
01-04-2014, 10:42 AM

But Fox won't give him a show because like you he's an idiot. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-04-2014, 10:47 AM

Soooooooo - are you saying that you would like a show on Fox? :poke:

aboutime
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
But Fox won't give him a show because like you he's an idiot. :laugh:

glock. We all know. FOX has something gabby, and Jesse don't. Like Brains, and Common sense.

Perianne
01-08-2014, 04:56 AM

May I assume that gabosaurus is a liberal? Is gabosaurus a girl?

aboutime
01-08-2014, 03:34 PM

Perianne. Nothing to assume. Many of us are still wondering IF gabby even has a gender, based on the lack of mental ability, and awareness presented in the idiotic posts.

Betcha...not even gabby is sure either.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-08-2014, 03:37 PM

Yes and yes, though Gabby might feel she is moderate.