PDA

View Full Version : What are going to do politically in 2014?

tailfins
12-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Just voting makes miniscule difference, complaining makes even less difference. If you're serious about fixing our nation there's phone banks to be worked, contributions to be made, signs to put up, voter registration in Republican precincts, building the get-out-the-vote system, and too many additional things to mention. How many of you plan to make a REAL difference next year?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Just voting makes miniscule difference, complaining makes even less difference. If you're serious about fixing our nation there's phone banks to be worked, contributions to be made, signs to put up, voter registration in Republican precincts, building the get-out-the-vote system, and too many additional things to mention. How many of you plan to make a REAL difference next year? A more real and better idea is to actively try to get others educated about the threats and get them to vote, or to change their dumbass, liberal/dem voting ways. Give money if you have it to spare to your local Republican candidates. Yes , some of that overlaps with what you cited. -Tyr

revelarts
12-27-2013, 12:29 PM
More complaining, that's for me.
but i'll do more of it directly to the congressmen and reps, fed state and local, less around here.

I've called congress more this year than most, and will step it up and add working with a few local cause groups, (thought about joining both parties but i've got a feeling they'll just support Rinos or status quo leftist) & getting the home ready for ..whatever.

aboutime
12-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Just voting makes miniscule difference, complaining makes even less difference. If you're serious about fixing our nation there's phone banks to be worked, contributions to be made, signs to put up, voter registration in Republican precincts, building the get-out-the-vote system, and too many additional things to mention. How many of you plan to make a REAL difference next year?

My intent for next year is to WAKE UP every morning, enjoy what is left of my life with my Wife, Son's and Six grand children.
I gave my 30 years to My Country. Now, I can only hope what is left of My/Our country is worth it for those grand kids.
Like everyone else here who knows their limitations. I plan to vote...every chance I get, to replace the PHONIES who dare to call themselves Representatives, and Senators. The obvious one will happen in 2016..if we still have a country left.