PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen, Da Man Is Here!!!

Boris The Animal
12-27-2013, 05:50 PM
No, really. it's me. I'm a local delivery driver, warehouseman from the West End of the Erie Canal. I'm very Conservative in my political leanings and I won't be afraid to bloody a few noses in the process. So anyhoo, Hi there.

jimnyc
12-27-2013, 05:57 PM
So you're a New Yorker? Love the username, Boris rocked!

Welcome to DP! :salute: :beer:

Boris The Animal
12-27-2013, 06:08 PM
My old handle was "Bassman" when I was over at Whistlestopper, but since I got MiB3, I figured, "what the hell"?

logroller
12-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Welcome aboard.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2013, 06:56 PM
No, really. it's me. I'm a local delivery driver, warehouseman from the West End of the Erie Canal. I'm very Conservative in my political leanings and I won't be afraid to bloody a few noses in the process. So anyhoo, Hi there. Boris Karlof the actor a relative perhaps?? That cat was cool when I was a kid. Welcome to DP. I like a guy that believes in smashing a few noses when its deserved. :clap:--Tyr

aboutime
12-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the party for the holidays Boris.....5823Have a few laughs with us.

Drummond
12-28-2013, 02:55 AM
No, really. it's me. I'm a local delivery driver, warehouseman from the West End of the Erie Canal. I'm very Conservative in my political leanings and I won't be afraid to bloody a few noses in the process. So anyhoo, Hi there.

Welcome, from a Conservative Brit ! Good to see you here - and as you'll see if you check out my posts here, I'll happily do 'battle' with the opposition myself. Looking forward to seeing your future contributions on this forum !

-- Great monicker, by the way.