PDA

View Full Version : Hi

LiberalNation
12-28-2013, 08:47 PM
*off topic!

How have ya been? It's been awhile since you came to visit us. Still in the military, I hope? Hope all is well.

Im good. Got an honorable discharge last year. Getting the GI bill now & in nursing school. Government monies every month for living expenses certainly helps. Just graduated as an LPN Dec. 20 so yayyy I'm a nurse graduate now. Starting the RN program in January & looking for a part time LPN job. Got a live in girlfriend I love very much. We just bought engagement rings & going to get married in a few years. Finally got a rock on my finger :)

how bought you

jimnyc
12-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Im good. Got an honorable discharge last year. Getting the GI bill now & in nursing school. Government monies every month for living expenses certainly helps. Just graduated as an LPN Dec. 20 so yayyy I'm a nurse graduate now. Starting the RN program in January & looking for a part time LPN job. Got a live in girlfriend I love very much. We just bought engagement rings & going to get married in a few years. Finally got a rock on my finger :)

how bought you

Now, now, young lady, why the cage? I'm not looking to fight with you!!

You went this far, and you should keep taking as many programs and getting as much education as you can. Nursing is an honorable field. Congrats on being a graduate!! Believe it or not, not as many people as you think can say that, and you're still very young. Keep it going. :)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it"

Is this the same girlfriend you had when you were last around these parts? I'm glad to see you're happy. Is she in the nursing as well? How did ya meet her? Just being nosy! :beer:

LiberalNation
12-28-2013, 08:57 PM
No. Different chick but we've been dating almost a year. Met online dating site of course. It's a haven where the socially awkward can find dates. She's not in nursing & never would be. Is grossed out much to easily.

I like the cage :p

jimnyc
12-28-2013, 09:10 PM
No. Different chick but we've been dating almost a year. Met online dating site of course. It's a haven where the socially awkward can find dates. She's not in nursing & never would be. Is grossed out much to easily.

I like the cage :p

The best and only advice I can offer is to take your time. If it's great, and she's the one, then it'll be just as great as time passes. Just don't rush into anything! A dating site for the socially awkward? I think I heard of that one, it's called "the internet". LOL Anyway, doesn't matter how and where you guys met, so long as you're happy of course. And what about riding, you still have your bike?

Voted4Reagan
02-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Take your Time there Liberal Nation... One year is not a lot of time to really get to know a person..

But good to see you back and hope you stick around a bit. My GF is about the only real liberal left in these parts... she might enjoy the company!

Thanks for your service and here's to a LONG engagement for the two of you...