PDA

View Full Version : Romney as President will lead to death camps

06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, i know this guy is a complete and utter lunatic, cant even get facts straight, but I found it amusing. Apparently being for emergeny prepardness and strong family history is evidence of a conspiracy for ethnic cleansing.

http://leovolont.blogspot.com/2007/06/mormon-president-means-death-camps-for.html

Needless to say this guy is clueless about everything he is trying to claim. But its so amusing. I just hope no one is dumb enough to believe this guy.

nevadamedic
06-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, i know this guy is a complete and utter lunatic, cant even get facts straight, but I found it amusing. Apparently being for emergeny prepardness and strong family history is evidence of a conspiracy for ethnic cleansing.

http://leovolont.blogspot.com/2007/06/mormon-president-means-death-camps-for.html

Needless to say this guy is clueless about everything he is trying to claim. But its so amusing. I just hope no one is dumb enough to believe this guy.

What an idiot.

Abbey Marie
06-15-2007, 05:06 PM
What an idiot.

There you are. I thought you'd left us!

Pale Rider
06-16-2007, 05:09 AM

Unbelievable. It has to be a joke. If not, the man should be commited.

I copied that link and emailed it Mit Romney, in the event that he isn't aware of such a psycho.

Pale Rider
06-16-2007, 05:37 AM
There you are. I thought you'd left us!

He finally got his name in the top posters list, so now he can relax. :laugh2:

Hobbit
06-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Check out the comments.

gabosaurus
06-16-2007, 05:53 PM
LDS is basically a racist and exclusive belief. I believe Mitt to be basically a clueless moron pandering to extreme right wing kooks.

Hugh Lincoln
06-16-2007, 10:01 PM
LDS is basically a racist and exclusive belief.

It's got nothing on Judaism. But we don't hear the Jew-bashing for Lieberman the way we're getting the pile-on for Mitt Romney. Why's that?

Say, gabosaurus, how you like them IDF bulldozers knocking down Palestinian homes? Would you call that racist and exclusive? Damn, I would.

diuretic
06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
It's got nothing on Judaism. But we don't hear the Jew-bashing for Lieberman the way we're getting the pile-on for Mitt Romney. Why's that?

Say, gabosaurus, how you like them IDF bulldozers knocking down Palestinian homes? Would you call that racist and exclusive? Damn, I would.

I wonder if Mormonism (is that the correct word?) has as many different viewpoints as Judaism. At a guess I'd say Mormons are fairly conservative while Jews range from ultra-orthodox/socially very conservative to progressive (socially and theologically). There's no monolithic religion of Judaism.

And the IDF is the army of the Israeli government....not the Chief Rabbi of Israel.

Dilloduck
06-16-2007, 10:28 PM
I wonder if Mormonism (is that the correct word?) has as many different viewpoints as Judaism. At a guess I'd say Mormons are fairly conservative while Jews range from ultra-orthodox/socially very conservative to progressive (socially and theologically). There's no monolithic religion of Judaism.

And the IDF is the army of the Israeli government....not the Chief Rabbi of Israel.

Pretty tough to be monolithic when you mothers' race determines your religion.