PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a right to defend against BAD police?

revelarts
01-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Cops here on trail for murdering an unarmed homeless man
DA, a police supporter, have video evidence start of encounter to finish and Cops on voice recoring of unwarranted threats, is forced to prosecute cops for murder.
He says we DO have a right, constitutional and statutorily nationwide ( not to mention basic human rights) but it's hard to apply.
that's for sure.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kj4dtggM9IA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2014, 02:56 PM
[
QUOTE]
Cops here on trail for murdering an unarmed homeless man
DA, a police supporter, have video evidence start of encounter to finish and Cops on voice recoring of unwarranted threats, is forced to prosecute cops for murder.
He says we DO have a right, constitutional and statutorily nationwide ( not to mention basic human rights) but it's hard to apply.
that's for sure.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kj4dtggM9IA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/QUOTE] Over the years I've seen more cops do illegal acts than I have criminals. And I am talking about during the time they are supposed to be doing their lawful duty. I've seen so much injustice delivered by cops that most wouldn't believe it. I've seen people arrested for doing nothing. I've seen guilty let go and the victim arrested over a dozen times in my life. I've seen such massive bias as most wouldn't believe. I do not trust cops because of what I've seen in my life. Most of them have an ego complex the size of Texas. Hell, quote law to them and most haven't a clue about the law they are charged with enforcing. They seem to think whatever personal version of a law they care to choose is ok. Blame it on bad training and egotistical arrogance. Folks, a huge number of those with badges are egomaniacs and criminals themselves. Its not our duty to obey or yield to such people. Every person has a right to self defense. And do not think talking nicely to a bad cop works. I've tried that several times myself. When they are planning on fffing you over nothing you say will matter. Even other cops trying to get them to stop sometimes doesn't work!! So the post here doesn't shock me at all. I've been around a lot of bad people in my life and trust me a good many of those bad people were also cops. --Tyr