PDA

View Full Version : Winter Storm 2014: On The Coldest Day In America In 20 Years, Here Are Al Gore’s Stup

Jeff
01-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Coldest day in 20 years , yes I guess if I was Al Gore I would be in hiding now as well :laugh: Look at his predictions , this is just the first one but it made me laugh enough that I didn't even have to read the rest.

[QUOTE#1 (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-years-ago-today-al-gore-predicted-the-north-pole-will-be-ice-free-in-5-years/) In 2008, Al Gore boldly declared to a German audience that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.” (Needless to say, that did not happen. In fact, the ice cap in the Arctic actually got larger this year.)
[/QUOTE]

Yes the other 9 were just as funny :laugh:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/winter-storm-2014-coldest-day-america-20-years-al-gores-stupidest-global-warming-quotes/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Coldest day in 20 years , yes I guess if I was Al Gore I would be in hiding now as well :laugh: Look at his predictions , this is just the first one but it made me laugh enough that I didn't even have to read the rest.

[QUOTE#1 (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-years-ago-today-al-gore-predicted-the-north-pole-will-be-ice-free-in-5-years/) In 2008, Al Gore boldly declared to a German audience that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.” (Needless to say, that did not happen. In fact, the ice cap in the Arctic actually got larger this year.)

Yes the other 9 were just as funny :laugh:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/winter-storm-2014-coldest-day-america-20-years-al-gores-stupidest-global-warming-quotes/[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Yes, their top guy the global warming messiah Al Gore lied like a rug and still the believers refuse to see the truth. The so-called scientists that engaged in fraud being exposed and still the global warming dumbasses refuse to see the truth. SO MANY SCIENTISTS NOW FLIPPING AND SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS SCAM AND STILL ITS BELIVER REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH. Let them wallow in their stupidity and ignorance says I. THEY ARE LIKE THE GUY REFUSING THE TRUTH WHEN TOLD AND SHOWN HIS GIRLFRIEND IS SLEEPING WITH MANY OTHER MEN. I've seen that happen to two of my friends both absolutely refused to accept the truth until after the girl totally dumped them. It is a kind of mental delusion just like liberalism IMHO..--Tyr

Jeff
01-07-2014, 08:26 AM
One only had to look at Al Gore ( back when he would show his face :laugh: ) to see this guy was a media whore ( and a nut case ) that hoped like hell no one would be able to prove him wrong, what better way to to be so popular ( I mean after losing the election and dragging that claim to fame out for as long as he could ) he had to do something, but man did this bite him in the ass :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-07-2014, 09:38 AM
One only had to look at Al Gore ( back when he would show his face :laugh: ) to see this guy was a media whore ( and a nut case ) that hoped like hell no one would be able to prove him wrong, what better way to to be so popular ( I mean after losing the election and dragging that claim to fame out for as long as he could ) he had to do something, but man did this bite him in the ass :laugh: DID BITE HIM IN A WAY BUT ALSO MADE HIM FILTHY RICH TOO. Don't forget he sold his media holdings and made over a hundred million dollars. -Tyr

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/al-gore-hates-oil-but-loves-oil-money/ Bernard Goldberg Al Gore Hates Oil But Loves Oil Money Posted: January 3, 2013
I used to think Al Gore was full of it when he went on and on about global warming. Then he co-founded Current TV and I changed my mind. There’s enough hot air coming out of the mouths of their left wing commentators to raise the temperature of the entire earth by a few degrees all by themselves.
Because Current was such a financial flop, Gore and his business partners decided to sell. (These are the same geniuses, by the way, who once paid Keith Olbermann $10 million dollars and got nothing but trouble in return.) But they wanted a very special buyer, one who shared their values, they said.

Turns out Glenn Beck wanted to buy Current but no way Gore and his team would ever let that happen. They refused to take an offer from Beck because, as one source put it, “the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view.”

Instead, they sold out to al Jazeera. Seriously.

If you think that’s funny wait until you hear the rest of the story. The government of Qatar owns al Jazeera (which claims to be independent from the government). Qatar makes about a bazillion dollars a week selling oil to the gas-guzzling world. So if you connect the dots you can easily see that money derived from oil bought Current TV – from the same Al Gore who has spent the past decade or so railing against oil, unless it’s being pumped into the private jet which hauls his considerable rear end all over the place.

Can you say irony? But wait. Don’t say it yet.

It also turns out that Gore – whose picture you see if you look up the word “liberal” in the dictionary — wanted to close the deal before December 31. Why? Because he reportedly is making about $100 million on the sale and … (wait for it) … wanted to avoid the higher tax rates on people like him that went into effect on January 1 of this year. (He missed by a day; the deal wasn’t done until January 2nd.)

Don’t you love those sanctimonious liberals who tell us the rich need to pay their “fair share,” that raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans is the patriotic thing to do … and then do their best to make sure they themselves don’t actually have to pay higher taxes.
Hypocrisy, zero integrity or honor, lying bastard that's Al Gore IMHO. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2014, 11:41 AM
If it hadn't been for the great state of Florida in 2001 Gore would have been President.

Thank god he wasn't elected...

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2014, 11:46 AM

Kathianne
01-07-2014, 12:07 PM

Hey we're happy to be at -6, that's 2 degrees warmer than an hour ago! LOL!

jafar00
01-07-2014, 01:49 PM

You don't realise that the cold spell is caused by global warming. The mass of cold air hanging over you should have been moved on by air currents as normal. The fact that it isn't is indicative of the weakening of those air currents caused by global warming.

aboutime
01-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Soooooo.....cold.......5847 click to enlarge. Learn the truth...again...

And...it was so cold. Even AL GORE'S Carbon Footprint was frozen in the snow.

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2014, 02:21 PM
You don't realise that the cold spell is caused by global warming. The mass of cold air hanging over you should have been moved on by air currents as normal. The fact that it isn't is indicative of the weakening of those air currents caused by global warming.

So...5000 years ago the Sahara Desert was actually forest and Grassland. and has been barren for thousands of years now. Who was to blame?

Global warming Jafar?

Gaffer
01-07-2014, 02:49 PM

Twenty years ago it was this cold and the cold upper wind currents were to blame. Twenty years before that it was even colder and the cold upper wind currents were to blame. See a pattern here? Back in the 90's el nino was to blame, before that I think it was titans trying to break their chains, or something mythical like that. Today it's algores carbon foot print. Heat records and cold records are all meant to be broken.

Kathianne
01-07-2014, 02:58 PM
:dance: We are now at 0F!

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Twenty years ago it was this cold and the cold upper wind currents were to blame. Twenty years before that it was even colder and the cold upper wind currents were to blame. See a pattern here? Back in the 90's el nino was to blame, before that I think it was titans trying to break their chains, or something mythical like that. Today it's algores carbon foot print. Heat records and cold records are all meant to be broken.

So...by jafar's Logic It has to get colder before it gets warmer... or does it have to get warmer before it gets colder? Global Warming is responsible for Global Cooling? Or is it the other way around?

Even the Warming Wacko's have no clue what they are saying anymore.

Drummond
01-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Granted that we've not - quite - had a winter like it since. But, over in the UK, we had our Great Freeze back in the winter of '62-'63. Our infrastructure suffered enormously from well below freezing temperatures that lasted almost the entire winter (there was a respite for a few days, then the cold came back, worse than before).

How much of the US is at a latitude nearer the equator than we are ? And how much WORSE are conditions, today, than the winter Britain experienced several decades ago ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_of_1962%E2%80%9363_in_the_United_Kingdom

January 1963 was the coldest month of the 20th century, and the coldest since January 1814, with an average temperature of −2.1°C. Much of England and Wales was snow-covered throughout the month. The country started to freeze solid, with temperatures as low as −19.4 °C at Achany in Sutherland on the 11th. Freezing fog was a hazard for most of the country.

In January 1963 the sea froze for 1 mile (1.6 km) out from shore at Herne Bay, Kent. The sea also froze inshore in many places, removing many British inland water birds' usual last resort of finding food in estuaries and shallow sea. The sea froze 4 miles out to sea from Dunkirk, and BBC television news expressed a fear that the Strait of Dover would freeze across. The upper reaches of the River Thames also froze over ...

I'm aware that the UK is kept artificially warm, for our latitude, because of the Gulf Stream. Even so, to argue that we must be worried about so-called 'Global Warming' when more southern latitudes in the US, today, make our WORST temperatures from decades ago seem like a tropical paradise ... is outright insane.

aboutime
01-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Gotta share this with everyone who thinks this COLD is strange, and related to Global Warming/Cooling.

In 1966. I was serving aboard a U.S. Navy Amphibious ship, homeported in Norfolk, Virginia.

During the month of November, and December of that year. I stood a Visual Watch, with the Signalmen on the Signal Bridge where...it was so cold, for so many continuous days. We had to share the FROZEN BOOTS...frozen to the steel deck.
Of course. We had to wear several pairs of heavy woolen socks to prevent freezing our feet and toes, but anyone complaining about how COLD weather is affecting us today. Has just never really experienced COLD...the hard way.
Be thankful you have a warm home, or apartment where the comfort protects your whiny little butt.

01-07-2014, 06:46 PM
According to a second rate hollywood movie, global warming is going to cause the next ice age.

So cold weather is just more evidence that the planet is warming.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-07-2014, 07:06 PM
You don't realise that the cold spell is caused by global warming. The mass of cold air hanging over you should have been moved on by air currents as normal. The fact that it isn't is indicative of the weakening of those air currents caused by global warming. HEY JAFAR, I STILL HAVE THAT OCEANFRONT PROPERTY IN KANSAS FOR SALE CHEAP.. ;)--Tyr

aboutime
01-07-2014, 07:08 PM
According to a second rate hollywood movie, global warming is going to cause the next ice age.

Just ask.................http://icansayit.com/images/GORE.JPG...He knows everything, as long as the MONEY keeps coming in, and the gullible keep paying.

Drummond
01-07-2014, 10:08 PM

Perhaps ... Global 'Warming' is ... er'm ... man-made, then ?

Does its 'emergence' coincide with Mankind's invention of the refrigerator ? :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
01-08-2014, 06:58 AM
So...by jafar's Logic It has to get colder before it gets warmer... or does it have to get warmer before it gets colder? Global Warming is responsible for Global Cooling? Or is it the other way around?

Even the Warming Wacko's have no clue what they are saying anymore.

:lol:

You will have to ask Al Gore for the truth :laugh:

Kathianne
01-08-2014, 09:29 AM
I've got a lot of running around to do today, it's still -3, but is supposed to get up to 16. A couple more cups of coffee and I'll be running around.

3 days until move! :laugh2:

Jeff
01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
I've got a lot of running around to do today, it's still -3, but is supposed to get up to 16. A couple more cups of coffee and I'll be running around.

3 days until move! :laugh2:

Stay warm Ms. Kat

We are 21 right now and shooting for 44 , thank God we aren't in single digits any longer.

Kathianne
01-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Stay warm Ms. Kat

We are 21 right now and shooting for 44 , thank God we aren't in single digits any longer.

I'm with you, though I wish are double digits would get into the 30's! LOL!