PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney’s Classy Response to Melissa Harris-Perry’s ‘Heartfelt’ Apology Read more

Jeff
01-08-2014, 07:30 AM
A few on here felt as though all was good because the CONFUSED woman that attacked this baby came across with a tearful apology ( the second one ) And as you watch this video you will see the third apology :rolleyes: but it is what it is, she did say she was sorry, but Romney showed true class and made me proud to know I had supported him and not these people that are mixed themselves but yet think it is OK to pick fun at a person that is too young to defend themselves, I have to wonder if GW had made fun of a mixed baby if a simple apology would be OK ?

On Saturday, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry offered an emotional, tearful apology for a New (http://conservativevideos.com/new?lc=int_mb_1001) Year’s weekend segment that used Kieran Romney’s appearance in a Romney family photo as a setup for jokes about diversity, and became a full-blown media conflagration. On Sunday, former Governor Mitt Romney appeared on Fox News (http://conservativevideos.com/news?lc=int_mb_1001) Sunday to address the controversy, which host Chris Wallace called “a disgraceful political attack on a baby.”

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/01/mitt-romneys-classy-response-melissa-harris-perrys-heartfelt-apology/

01-08-2014, 07:49 AM
I expected nothing else from him. And I see no reason to believe her apology is not heartfelt. If Romney doesn't hold it against her we shouldn't either. People just do stupid things sometimes.

Jeff
01-08-2014, 08:11 AM
I expected nothing else from him. And I see no reason to believe her apology is not heartfelt. If Romney doesn't hold it against her we shouldn't either. People just do stupid things sometimes.

I have to agree even though I really don't want to, but what does bother me is why wasn't she fired or fined out the Butt, many white folks that have made jokes about adult blacks have lost there jobs over it and all this woman has to do is give a few apologies ?

Perianne
01-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Romney is a classy guy.

CSM
01-08-2014, 11:28 AM
I have to agree even though I really don't want to, but what does bother me is why wasn't she fired or fined out the Butt, many white folks that have made jokes about adult blacks have lost there jobs over it and all this woman has to do is give a few apologies ?

Fined or fired??? My God, man, she had TEARS in her eyes!!! Isn't that enough?

jimnyc
01-08-2014, 11:30 AM

I meant to go back to another thread on this to reply but forgot. I thought her apology was legit too, or at least it convinced me, and Romney forgiving her was cool too. She fucked up, but at least owned it and made amends. I'd say that I wish others would learn from that experience, but I know they won't.

aboutime
01-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Fined or fired??? My God, man, she had TEARS in her eyes!!! Isn't that enough?

CSM. I used to always feel obliged to accept an apology as the proper, dignified thing to do. But.., that was before I learned how so many people...despite their apology, actually cannot be trusted, and will intentionally betray others due to their dishonest tactics.

I think that young lady had a small amount of genuine apology in mind. But then..

her tears seemed to be more of the .... http://icansayit.com/images/croctears.jpg variety. Because Liberals have
been doing quite a bit of those phony apologies lately. Almost programmed to be insulting, or
offending...then the INSTANT APOLOGY.

I simply DO NOT TRUST THEM.

01-09-2014, 01:15 AM
I meant to go back to another thread on this to reply but forgot. I thought her apology was legit too, or at least it convinced me, and Romney forgiving her was cool too. She fucked up, but at least owned it and made amends. I'd say that I wish others would learn from that experience, but I know they won't.

Even if it wasn't sincere, many of us as Christians should accept it anyway. The Lord told us to forgive seven times seventy. I think it's a good practice.

Jeff
01-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Even if it wasn't sincere, many of us as Christians should accept it anyway. The Lord told us to forgive seven times seventy. I think it's a good practice.

I have to spread them avatar but honestly you are exactly right !!!

01-10-2014, 01:35 AM
I have to spread them avatar but honestly you are exactly right !!!

Thank you. I've been working at being right more often. It's easy to be right when quoting Jesus.

Jeff
01-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Thank you. I've been working at being right more often. It's easy to be right when quoting Jesus.

Amen to that !!!

But honestly I don't remember you being wrong ( I may of used the wrong words ) but your post put things in perspective sure enough .