PDA

View Full Version : Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health - Se

Jeff
01-08-2014, 07:48 AM
As the temps drop to 6 degrees in the South East our fearless leader is trying to take a page from Al Gore's play book :laugh: You ask why would anyone with a brain want to hitch there trailer to Gore? Well when the American people figure out you are a racist hell bent on destroying our Country it might be all he had left.

"Excessively high temperatures" are "already" harming public health nationwide, Pres. Obama declared on Nov. 1, 2013, two months before today's assault by record low temperatures (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20140104/DAB3UT982.html).In his executive order on climate change (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/11/01/executive-order-preparing-united-states-impacts-climate-change), Obama warned that too much rain - and not enough rain - also dictated that executive action against climate fluctuations:
"The impacts of climate change -- including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification, and sea-level rise -- are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies, and public health across the Nation. These impacts are often most significant for communities that already face economic or health-related challenges, and for species and habitats that are already facing other pressures."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/executive-order-excessively-high-temperatures-already-harming-public

aboutime
01-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Here's one answer.....5853

gabosaurus
01-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Jeff, you are going to be sorry when excess UV rays start making your trailer uninhabitable.

logroller
01-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Jeff, you are going to be sorry when excess UV rays start making your trailer uninhabitable.
That's why there's foil on the windows. :coffee:

Jeff
01-09-2014, 06:51 AM

:laugh::laugh: Too Funny Gabs :laugh::laugh:

But ya really ought to give the trailer thing a break, cause honestly anyone with a brain would rather live here in the south ( even if they had to sleep in a tent ) than live in the toilet you live in, and hell I earned what I have ;) But for some reason you get great pleasure trying your hardest to knock what others enjoy, life must be pretty miserable for ya, I truly feel sorry for you. FYI your attitude of being better than others is what makes most steer clear of L.A.

aboutime
01-10-2014, 02:14 PM
:laugh::laugh: Too Funny Gabs :laugh::laugh:

But ya really ought to give the trailer thing a break, cause honestly anyone with a brain would rather live here in the south ( even if they had to sleep in a tent ) than live in the toilet you live in, and hell I earned what I have ;) But for some reason you get great pleasure trying your hardest to knock what others enjoy, life must be pretty miserable for ya, I truly feel sorry for you. FYI your attitude of being better than others is what makes most steer clear of L.A.

Jeff. Let her go. Let her say whatever her tiny, miserable mind wants to say. In fact. We should cheer her on even more.
People like gabby are part of that GIFT, that keeps on giving. And they never quite manage to ever understand how GREAT that Gift is for us.

Everything our resident snob...gabby, has....can be taken away in a heartbeat.
I know. I've been declared dead twice.
Let her kick the bucket thinking she's so much better than the rest of us.
Garbage always manages to lower itself to the same bottomless cesspool eventually.
Even the Rich, Arrogant ones become nothing more than DUST.