PDA

View Full Version : OT from 'personal responsibility

Arbo
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
That clinches it then, all church groups suck.

A typically moronic answer as expected. No, not all are full of delinquents, but nor are all those 'without religion' bad. But clearly 'having religion' does not mean one will be 'good'.

glockmail
01-06-2014, 12:31 PM
A typically moronic answer as expected. No, not all are full of delinquents, but nor are all those 'without religion' bad. But clearly 'having religion' does not mean one will be 'good'.Douche, I offered no answer to your little story. :slap:

tailfins
01-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Abbey. Seems to me, that Arbo was just exercising his wishes (back then) that everyone else in that Church Youth group was like him. They all recognized him as needing to always be the center of attention. And when they didn't give him that attention. He labeled them, like they labeled him.
Not a difficult circumstance, even for someone with no Psychiatric training.

Your post tugged at my heartstrings. Let me start by trying to help Arbo. Arbo, here's to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQrpCN4wZ6s

Arbo
01-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Yep, same old same old, from the same folks. :lol:

Nukeman
01-06-2014, 08:02 PM
and this adds what to the conversation or are you "just trolling"??????????????

Arbo
01-06-2014, 08:31 PM
As much as the previous few posts? Oh wait, you didn't say shit to them. Thanks. :beer:

Nukeman
01-06-2014, 08:37 PM
As much as the previous few posts? Oh wait, you didn't say shit to them. Thanks. :beer:

They aren't whining about it!!!!!!!! You on the other hand are!!!!:coffee:

Arbo
01-06-2014, 10:27 PM
They aren't whining about it!!!!!!!! You on the other hand are!!!!:coffee:

You really have no fucking clue do you? Your buddies do nothing but whine. Pointing out their stupidity is merely pointing out their stupidity, not whining. But thanks for continuing to show a fine example.

tailfins
01-06-2014, 11:33 PM

It's like you walk around with a sign that says "kick me" virtually attached to you're shirt. Sometimes you're a target that's too difficult to pass up. :buttkick:

Arbo
01-06-2014, 11:54 PM
It's like you walk around with a sign that says "kick me" virtually attached to you're shirt. Sometimes you're a target that's too difficult to pass up. :buttkick:

Yeah, it's just such a horrible stroke to suggest that people do not need religion to be good people. Oh wait, it's the religious people shitting all over me for making such a suggestion. OH MY. About as tolerant as muslims. :laugh:

And they do it EVERY TIME. LOL.

tailfins
01-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah, it's just such a horrible stroke to suggest that people do not need religion to be good people. Oh wait, it's the religious people shitting all over me for making such a suggestion. OH MY. About as tolerant as muslims. :laugh:

And they do it EVERY TIME. LOL.

Don't hide behind philosophy. You're as insulting and rude as a NYC cab driver. If you figuratively blare your horn at people, expect a middle finger.

Arbo
01-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Don't hide behind philosophy. You're as insulting and rude as a NYC cab driver. If you figuratively blare your horn at people, expect a middle finger.

Nice spin. Of course not a single one of the 'religious' people has the balls enough to admit it all comes down to their lack of tolerance of differing views, at least not of those that have so far been involved. It's not new, for if anyone suggests that they don't believe in the mythology, the same few come down and try to talk smack and spin it as if that person is horrible… same shit, different day. What they fail to realize is they leave a permanent trail on the internet showing their lack of tolerance. Just like when I first came to the site, all I put forth is one doesn't need 'religion' to be a good person, to behave good, and what happens? Those who are religious go on the attack. Having read the bible, I know that's neither the christian or catholic 'way'… but perhaps they aren't real 'christians' much in the same way that extremist muslim terrorists are not real 'muslims'. Either way, it is on the internet forever, logged away for all to see the intolerance over and over again. Thanks.

tailfins
01-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Nice spin. Of course not a single one of the 'religious' people has the balls enough to admit it all comes down to their lack of tolerance of differing views, at least not of those that have so far been involved. It's not new, for if anyone suggests that they don't believe in the mythology, the same few come down and try to talk smack and spin it as if that person is horrible… same shit, different day. What they fail to realize is they leave a permanent trail on the internet showing their lack of tolerance. Just like when I first came to the site, all I put forth is one doesn't need 'religion' to be a good person, to behave good, and what happens? Those who are religious go on the attack. Having read the bible, I know that's neither the christian or catholic 'way'… but perhaps they aren't real 'christians' much in the same way that extremist muslim terrorists are not real 'muslims'. Either way, it is on the internet forever, logged away for all to see the intolerance over and over again. Thanks.

That's not why from me. It's specifically because you act like a NYC cab driver. If you want me to treat you with respect, can the put-downs.

Arbo
01-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Yeah yeah, more of the same. Sorry, I don't play those silly double standard games. You keep on having fun with them.

aboutime
01-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Looks like the perfect time, and place for Arbo to submit a self-portrait here that shows what he looks like with SHIT ALL OVER HIM.

Arbo
01-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Looks like the perfect time, and place for Arbo to submit a self-portrait here that shows what he looks like with SHIT ALL OVER HIM.

Says the guy that doesn't have the balls to address others directly. :lol:

tailfins
01-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Says the guy that doesn't have the balls to address others directly. :lol:

I will address you directly. :ahole:

Arbo
01-07-2014, 04:02 PM
I will address you directly. :ahole:

Wasn't talking to you, but you knew that. :fu:

jimnyc
01-07-2014, 04:55 PM
It takes 2 to tango, and it's dumb to blame others for tossing shit while one is tossing shit themselves. Either don't toss shit or don't complain, then the majority of these little fights end and threads can take better courses. Instead, this is off to the cage.

01-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Yeah sure, that's the ticket.

More rage from the religious … so hard core islamist like.

What rage? You think very highly of yourself if you think im going to waste my energy raging over you.

01-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Yeah yeah, more of the same. Sorry, I don't play those silly double standard games. You keep on having fun with them.

And yet, here you are complaining that others aren't treating you nicely when you aren't being nice. Last time I checked, that's a double standard.

By the way, simply stating the truth doesn't really qualify as being mean. Again, get over yourself.

01-09-2014, 01:23 AM
It takes 2 to tango, and it's dumb to blame others for tossing shit while one is tossing shit themselves. Either don't toss shit or don't complain, then the majority of these little fights end and threads can take better courses. Instead, this is off to the cage.

It's a shame this thread has an excellent topic.

Personally, i think if Arbo wants to prove that it doesn't take religion to be a good person, he should try proving it and be good.

glockmail
01-09-2014, 07:04 AM
Arbo the Douche. :slap:

jimnyc
01-09-2014, 09:09 AM
It's a shame this thread has an excellent topic.

Personally, i think if Arbo wants to prove that it doesn't take religion to be a good person, he should try proving it and be good.

I cleaned up the thread and put the decent posts back to the original thread. Hopefully it'll last this time and the bullshit can come down here.

tailfins
01-09-2014, 02:23 PM
I cleaned up the thread and put the decent posts back to the original thread. Hopefully it'll last this time and the bullshit can come down here.

Fair enough. The intended recipient saw my posts. However there is the effect of not even acknowledging someone's presence. I just wanted to not let him get away with his crap.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2014, 09:46 AM
And yet, here you are complaining that others aren't treating you nicely when you aren't being nice. Last time I checked, that's a double standard.

By the way, simply stating the truth doesn't really qualify as being mean. Again, get over yourself. Amazing how rude and intolerant anti-religious people are as they complain about intolerance from religious people. When what they really mean is, "how dare they(Christians) not bow to my superior views on the subject". When the truth is Christians rarely walk up to a person cursing in public to admonish that person instead they ignore the fool. While Islamists walk up to beat or kill that person yet these same complainers rarely ever attack Islam. I call those people cowards myself. They castigate Christians because they do not fear them yet Islamists scare them ever so greatly so suddenly silence becomes golden. No integrity, no true and firm principles and no guts must be one helluva way to have to go thru life. Myself, I haven't a clue on how that feels since I was taught Christian moral principles as a very young child. Haven't always walked the straight path but even when gone astray I kept those basic principles intact within me. -Tyr

tailfins
01-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Amazing how rude and intolerant anti-religious people are as they complain about intolerance from religious people. When what they really mean is, "how dare they(Christians) not bow to my superior views on the subject". When the truth is Christians rarely walk up to a person cursing in public to admonish that person instead they ignore the fool. While Islamists walk up to beat or kill that person yet these same complainers rarely ever attack Islam. I call those people cowards myself. They castigate Christians because they do not fear them yet Islamists scare them ever so greatly so suddenly silence becomes golden. No integrity, no true and firm principles and no guts must be one helluva way to have to go thru life. Myself, I haven't a clue on how that feels since I was taught Christian moral principles as a very young child. Haven't always walked the straight path but even when gone astray I kept those basic principles intact within me. -Tyr

I think you are over-analyzing. I just think Arbo is a jerk; it's as simple as that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2014, 06:23 PM
I think you are over-analyzing. I just think Arbo is a jerk; it's as simple as that. Nobody here denies your intelligence level. So I have to admit you may be right on that. ;)--Tyr

01-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Amazing how rude and intolerant anti-religious people are as they complain about intolerance from religious people. When what they really mean is, "how dare they(Christians) not bow to my superior views on the subject". When the truth is Christians rarely walk up to a person cursing in public to admonish that person instead they ignore the fool. While Islamists walk up to beat or kill that person yet these same complainers rarely ever attack Islam. I call those people cowards myself. They castigate Christians because they do not fear them yet Islamists scare them ever so greatly so suddenly silence becomes golden. No integrity, no true and firm principles and no guts must be one helluva way to have to go thru life. Myself, I haven't a clue on how that feels since I was taught Christian moral principles as a very young child. Haven't always walked the straight path but even when gone astray I kept those basic principles intact within me. -Tyr

The problem is pride. And it's not just a problem for the non-religious. It's one of the most insideous of sins because it's a foundation for so many others and because it's so easy to see in others and often difficult to see in ourselves. That is why we all need to learn to be humble. Because if we don't learn humility life is going to teach it to us the hard way.

They rage against Christians more than Muslims because the Spirit of truth is found in Christianity. IMHO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 10:35 AM
The problem is pride. And it's not just a problem for the non-religious. It's one of the most insideous of sins because it's a foundation for so many others and because it's so easy to see in others and often difficult to see in ourselves. That is why we all need to learn to be humble. Because if we don't learn humility life is going to teach it to us the hard way.

They rage against Christians more than Muslims because the Spirit of truth is found in Christianity. IMHO. Yes that and they rejecting TRUTH feel a kinship to the Muslims that clearly not only reject it but seek to kill it and all that will NOT follow them into their blindingly evil delusion.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
01-11-2014, 07:28 PM

They rage against Christians more than Muslims because the Spirit of truth is found in Christianity. IMHO.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hgw_HU3K86A/USPyc3FRHZI/AAAAAAAAA7U/bKkJZpjNKhA/s1600/3430404433_bd631c9904_o.jpg