PDA

View Full Version : Teen arrested for videotaped 'knockout' attack on elderly woman

jimnyc
01-09-2014, 10:07 PM
I've seen this arrest now and a few others over the past few weeks. What I don't see is the announcement of federal hate crimes charges as they did with the white guy busted hitting a black man. This doesn't mean that there hasn't been any, just none that I have seen or found.

An upstate New York teenager was arrested yesterday in connection with an online video showing him punching an elderly woman in the head as she exits a Rochester convenience store.

Devin Alexander, 16, was busted Wednesday on a probation violation charge, according to a Rochester Police Department spokesperson (who declined to reveal how Alexander, who was on probation for a robbery conviction, allegedly violated terms of his supervision). The teenager is currently in custody.

Alexander, pictured at right, is seen in a video that was first posted to a Facebook page titled “True Goon Tocool Sneekey.” The clip was spotted by a Rochester blogger who recorded the video, which shows Alexander outside the store telling a giggling cameraman that he was going to “smack the old lady with the snowball when she come out the store.”

But when the woman emerged from the business, Alexander instead threw a roundhouse left that struck the woman--whose back was to the teenager--in the head. The assault so delighted the man filming the crime that he screamed “Smack cam!” five times. As the duo fled, the cameraman noted, “She gonna call the cops.”

Police are continuing to investigate the attack, which apparently occurred earlier this month. Both Alexander and the cameraman will likely face criminal charges stemming from the incident, which has been compared to so-called knockout attacks that have recently been the subject of numerous news reports.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MUs1NgByvoI" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teen-records-assault-on-old-woman-675432

glockmail
01-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Sorry Jim but only white males can hate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-09-2014, 10:56 PM
That is the kind of scum the Obama loyal supporters are raising. 16 YEARS OLD OR NOT I'D STOMP THAT SCUM'S ASS SO BAD HE'D NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT DOING THAT AGAIN! THAT SOB SHOULD HAVE HIS ASS STOMPED SO BADLY HE CAN NOT WALK FOR A YEAR! None of that crap is happening around here .You know why? Because we wouldn't stand for it! That's why. Here in the South retribution would come rather quickly and the law be damned . I have friends that would teach that piece of human garbage a lesson he'd never forget and they would not be as gentle about it as I would be. Right there you have it folks--bamscum's son if he had one. Just the kind of filthy, cowardly little bastard Trayvon was before he got his sorry as shot all to hell. Best use of ammo I ever read about was when Trayvon got justice served on his thieving, ghetto ass.-Tyr

jafar00
01-10-2014, 03:10 PM
We've been having a similar problem here in Sydney with drunks hitting innocent people without warning. One died and many end up in a coma in hospital. They were calling them "King Hits" before. Now the campaign is calling them "Coward Hits".

Time will tell if zero tolerance policing and alcohol restrictions put a stop to the senseless violence plaguing this city.

Some of you might suggest we give them guns to use instead of using their fists? :p

jimnyc
01-10-2014, 03:25 PM
We've been having a similar problem here in Sydney with drunks hitting innocent people without warning. One died and many end up in a coma in hospital. They were calling them "King Hits" before. Now the campaign is calling them "Coward Hits".

Time will tell if zero tolerance policing and alcohol restrictions put a stop to the senseless violence plaguing this city.

Some of you might suggest we give them guns to use instead of using their fists? :p

I would LOVE to see one of these punks, there or here in the states, try this cowardly crap on someone who does actually have a gun. Not only would that person fail, but others would get the hint and it would put a serious dent into the cowards plans. And if guns were common and everyone had them - this issue doesn't even exist, likely peace all the way around like Kennesaw, where the crime rate is like 90% below the rest of the country.

fj1200
01-10-2014, 05:21 PM
... try this cowardly crap on someone who does actually have a gun.

I don't see a positive gun outcome in that. If you see someone and pull a gun they'll probably turn tail. If you are able to use your gun after getting hit then you're likely shooting a fleeing suspect, bad things for the shooter there IMO.

jimnyc
01-10-2014, 06:03 PM
I don't see a positive gun outcome in that. If you see someone and pull a gun they'll probably turn tail. If you are able to use your gun after getting hit then you're likely shooting a fleeing suspect, bad things for the shooter there IMO.

Yeah, I see where you're going. In that case, it might be wise to just bury the little fucker and all other evidence when done.

If not, maybe we'll change it to 800,000 volt taser guns then. And one can zap the bastards many times until authorities arrive. :)