PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jim!

Arbo
01-10-2014, 09:48 PM
I love you hard coding your hypocrisy to be cached on the internet forever!

Now come whine about this thread and close it, as you just about always do.

jimnyc
01-10-2014, 10:05 PM
No whining and no closing. I'd rather leave it open so we can all laugh at your continued stupidity. This isn't the best way to whine because you were removed from a thread for being an asshole. Now you're removed from the board for 7 days for being an asshole. All you ever talk about is how much I suck, how much the members here suck, how much the board sucks. Here's your chance to make a clean break! You can thank me another time.

hjmick
01-10-2014, 10:43 PM
We may suck, but we don't swallow...

To hell with this guy, Jimmy. He's been nothing but a pain in the ass since he got here.

glockmail
01-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Douche, stuff on the internet is not forever. :slap:

jimnyc
01-11-2014, 02:10 PM
We may suck, but we don't swallow...

To hell with this guy, Jimmy. He's been nothing but a pain in the ass since he got here.

His aim has been to be a troll, and then sit back and accuse others for calling him out while they don't say anything to the person who replied to his trolling ways. He had an entire thread he made into a "game" once where he can fuck with the other members and outright admitted he didn't give a crap about the subject. Posting to get a rise/response out of others and not giving a crap about the topic - that's classic trolling.

Douche, stuff on the internet is not forever. :slap:

Well, once a million robots scan the site and it's on every search engine known to man, it would be quite difficult to get rid of things. Luckily for me though, what was "cached" was Arbo playing his little games, acting out like a baby and getting thread banned, and then getting into a rage and starting in the cage again. He does this every time. I toy with him like a little bug under a jar.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I put him on ignore as you suggested not long after he got here and I saw exactly how and what he was. I only see his crap when others quote it in a reply. As far as I can tell I haven't missed a single damn thing of any importance by my having done that. I give 50 to 1 odds that nothing changes in his posting ways when he comes back after 7 days. Sad.. -Tyr

jimnyc
01-11-2014, 06:00 PM
I give 50 to 1 odds that nothing changes in his posting ways when he comes back after 7 days. Sad.. -Tyr

I wouldn't take that bet. His desire to argue stupid shit and troll instead of contributing is well documented, and not just here.

aboutime
01-11-2014, 06:10 PM
I put him on ignore as you suggested not long after he got here and I saw exactly how and what he was. I only see his crap when others quote it in a reply. As far as I can tell I haven't missed a single damn thing of any importance by my having done that. I give 50 to 1 odds that nothing changes in his posting ways when he comes back after 7 days. Sad.. -Tyr

Tyr. I did the same as Jim requested. Arbo actually was convinced I would respond to him, but never noticed. The only time I did, was when I saw his posts quoted by another member.
Some people just never learn.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't take that bet. His desire to argue stupid shit and troll instead of contributing is well documented, and not just here. Myself, I'd have no problem with him if he did become a real member contributing here. Sure he'd still oppose me the majority of the time but as long as its done in a civil manner I deal with it like I do with everybody else. I give everybody the respect they are due. When anybody attacks and disrespects Abbey here they have shown "they jest ain't right ". I've never seen her being anything but nice and kind. Yet she presents clearly and intelligently her opinions with no flip flopping or flailing around about it. All the women here are a cut above IMHO. Can not say that for any of the other forums I post at. -Tyr

jimnyc
01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Myself, I'd have no problem with him if he did become a real member contributing here. Sure he'd still oppose me the majority of the time but as long as its done in a civil manner I deal with it like I do with everybody else. I give everybody the respect they are due. When anybody attacks and disrespects Abbey here they have shown "they jest ain't right ". I've never seen her being anything but nice and kind. Yet she presents clearly and intelligently her opinions with no flip flopping or flailing around about it. All the women here are a cut above IMHO. Can not say that for any of the other forums I post at. -Tyr

Hell, I would love that too. But he's got more of an interest in poking sticks at people, reporting their posts when they respond & then call out every member who won't agree with him and condemn the person he is trolling with. Fact of the matter is, he is not a staff member here, but spends an awful lot of time pointing out all kinds of issues and problems with the board and the members, and very little time at all actually participating.

tailfins
01-11-2014, 06:42 PM
His aim has been to be a troll, and then sit back and accuse others for calling him out while they don't say anything to the person who replied to his trolling ways. He had an entire thread he made into a "game" once where he can fuck with the other members and outright admitted he didn't give a crap about the subject. Posting to get a rise/response out of others and not giving a crap about the topic - that's classic trolling.

Well, once a million robots scan the site and it's on every search engine known to man, it would be quite difficult to get rid of things. Luckily for me though, what was "cached" was Arbo playing his little games, acting out like a baby and getting thread banned, and then getting into a rage and starting in the cage again. He does this every time. I toy with him like a little bug under a jar.

I don't think he aims to be a troll, but rather he can't help himself. I wonder if he even has the ability to can the put-downs.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2014, 07:23 PM
I put him on ignore as you suggested...

One reason why I heart you, Tyr. (Mrs. Tyr, I am married and 100% faithful- it's a figure of speech. But your hubby, as you know, is a cool guy). :cool:

Abbey Marie
01-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Hell, I would love that too. But he's got more of an interest in poking sticks at people, reporting their posts when they respond & then call out every member who won't agree with him and condemn the person he is trolling with. Fact of the matter is, he is not a staff member here, but spends an awful lot of time pointing out all kinds of issues and problems with the board and the members, and very little time at all actually participating.

People have no idea...

Kathianne
01-11-2014, 07:27 PM
People have no idea...

I do, he's been a pain since day 1. He's a large part of why many have dropped in participation or dropped from the site.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 08:23 PM
One reason why I heart you, Tyr. (Mrs. Tyr, I am married and 100% faithful It's a figure of speech. But your hubby, as you know, is a cool guy). :cool: Man , am I ever going to show this reply to my wife! ;) :beer: I can move up a notch having your approval (it truly rates that high in my book). Riza sometimes sees me as a wiseass not understanding I often use humor to make multiple points. Yet she knows this old dog has no desire to ever poop in his food bowl. She'd beat my ass if I did. :laugh:--Tyr

tailfins
01-11-2014, 08:24 PM
I prefer to avoid completely shunning somebody. I still think having cage-only members is a good idea. Some people just have near-zero social skills but still have some good ideas.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Man , am I ever going to show this reply to my wife! ;) :beer: I can move up a notch having your approval (it truly rates that high in my book). Riza sometimes sees me as a wiseass not understanding I often use humor to make multiple points. Yet she knows this old dog has no desire to ever poop in his food bowl. She'd beat my ass if I did. :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr, you know that a good woman rewards faithfulness ten-fold. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Tyr, you know that a good woman rewards faithfulness ten-fold. :thumb: Yes so true and are worth far more than a chest full of diamonds , rubies and gold. Only took me three marriages and over 40 years to finally find one! A truly good woman is a great blessing like no other! Fact. I imagine that a truly good man rates highly with women too. At least I hope so.. --Tyr

aboutime
01-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Tyr, you know that a good woman rewards faithfulness ten-fold. :thumb:

Abbey. Agreed 100%. Come the 1st day of SPRING...March 21st of this year. My best friend, wife, and mother of our two sons and I will celebrate 45 years together. I get rewarded every day we are, and have been together. And our Marriage vowels have been put to the test many times.

Abbey Marie
01-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Yes so true and are worth far more than a chest full of diamonds , rubies and gold. Only took me three marriages and over 40 years to finally find one! A truly good woman is a great blessing like no other! Fact. I imagine that a truly good man rates highly with women too. At least I hope so.. --Tyr

Absolutely!