PDA

View Full Version : The largest concentration of Al Qaeda in the world is in Syria now!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 11:25 AM
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/the-cost-of-obamas-abandonment-of-iraq/ Al Qaeda: Bigger, Stronger & More Dangerous Than Ever

January 9, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield In his 2011 State of the Union address, he boasted of Iraq, “Violence is down, and a new government has been formed.” The ‘Mission Accomplished’ banner was belatedly hung and everyone moved on.

Except Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda was hardly present in Afghanistan. But it was heavily present in Iraq. And it didn’t go away just because Obama stopped paying attention to it.

Now Al Qaeda in Iraq is trying to take over two countries at once; Iraq and Syria. It’s a big goal, but it knows that in Syria, Obama will help them and that in Iraq, he won’t do anything to stop them.

The United States has carried out drone strikes against Al Qaeda in Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan. But it hasn’t touched the largest concentration of Al Qaeda in the world in Syria where the Al Nusra Front has as many as 20,000 fighters and ISIS has 12,000 fighters in Iraq and Syria

30,000 Al Qaeda terrorists should be the world’s biggest target, but Obama is too busy pretending that they aren’t there.

In response to Al Qaeda in Iraq’s onslaught in that country where the terrorist group has reclaimed Fallujah and parts of Ramadi, the CIA will provide targeting information to the Iraqis while equipping them with surveillance drones and Cessna turboprop planes armed with Hellfire missiles.

It’s a ridiculously complicated way to try and duplicate the drone strikes that have worked so well in Pakistan without actually having a single American aircraft, even unmanned, in the skies over Iraq.

The convoluted workaround is a testament to how much Obama wants to avoid even the appearance of American forces returning to Iraq. Instead of protecting national security by preventing Al Qaeda from gaining the manpower, revenue and weapons to once again seriously threaten the United States, he is putting politics first
Obama has never stopped taking his victory lap over Osama, but Al Qaeda has gained new strength under him. Not only isn’t Al Qaeda on the run, as he falsely claimed during the election, but it is bigger, stronger and more dangerous than ever. Why aren't we striking AQ in Syria? The single greatest concentration of AQ in world and they are left to as they please there. Its not like the legitimate government would not give us permission. Assad would welcome us killing all those murdering scum. So why doesn't bampunk do that? Answer is obvious isn't it? -Tyr

jafar00
01-11-2014, 01:58 PM
If Obama helped the FSA against both AQ and Assad, would you be ok with that?

jimnyc
01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
I wish someone would just drop massive bombs on the cockroaches who can't stop with the violence. Either that, or get out the innocents, and cage in the entire area and let the muslim scum duke it out until they are all eliminated. That's all these vermin know, is death and destruction. They don't care about life, even if family members, neighbors, children. But sadly, we'll see this for a long, long, long time - as the overwhelming majority of muslims and islamic nations have made it clear that they simply don't give a shit and would rather turn a blind eye to the violence than stop someone who is trying to kill their "enemy". It's like we are in modern times and we are watching historical animals fighting from afar.

jafar00
01-11-2014, 04:39 PM
I wish someone would just drop massive bombs on the cockroaches who can't stop with the violence. Either that, or get out the innocents, and cage in the entire area and let the muslim scum duke it out until they are all eliminated. That's all these vermin know, is death and destruction. They don't care about life, even if family members, neighbors, children. But sadly, we'll see this for a long, long, long time - as the overwhelming majority of muslims and islamic nations have made it clear that they simply don't give a shit and would rather turn a blind eye to the violence than stop someone who is trying to kill their "enemy". It's like we are in modern times and we are watching historical animals fighting from afar.

I wouldn't compare the Syrian FSA who are fighting for freedom from their opressive dictator with AQ who are only in it for themselves.

With a lack of help from elsewhere, at first the Syrians accepted the help from the only ones willing to do so. AQ. Unfortunately that had the all too common outcome of biting them in the ass so now they have 2 fronts in their war.

I would have thought that as Americans, you would have supported the Syrian's desire for a democratic and free country?

jimnyc
01-11-2014, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't compare the Syrian FSA who are fighting for freedom from their opressive dictator with AQ who are only in it for themselves.

With a lack of help from elsewhere, at first the Syrians accepted the help from the only ones willing to do so. AQ. Unfortunately that had the all too common outcome of biting them in the ass so now they have 2 fronts in their war.

I would have thought that as Americans, you would have supported the Syrian's desire for a democratic and free country?

I'll support ones desire for a free country and a democratic one - but I won't support those who kill innocent people in order to get there. Every group over there seems to be killing innocent people.

"With a lack of help from elsewhere" - let me ask, what if the USA sent in a massive amount of troops in order to help in some way. With millions of muslims crying over the years that the US has no right in a sovereign nation, and to mind our own business, and that we shouldn't be anywhere that is not a threat to us - how does one connect the 2? What I mean is, why is it such a sin in other instances, but in this one it would be ok to get help from elsewhere?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
If Obama helped the FSA against both AQ and Assad, would you be ok with that? NO, because the FSA is not about establishing a democracy but instead its about taking over Syria to bring about the Caliphate. Assad is a far better ruler there than are any of the entities now opposing him. Do not try to peddle that freedom and democracy line on me. I know better Jafar. FSA, AQ and Assad are all bad but Assad is by far the least bad one IMHO. Obama is dead set against Assad that tells me he is the better choice for this nation. Strange how that always seems to be the case, huh? -Tyr

aboutime
01-11-2014, 06:28 PM
If Obama helped the FSA against both AQ and Assad, would you be ok with that?

Would never happen. No standing member of the Muslim Brotherhood would do such a thing. Least of all, Obama. He's too immature, and easily convinced that he might hurt an American Enemy's feelings. So he hasn't got the courage God gave a Turd to help in that way.

Obama is only interested in pleasing, and appeasing, while always apologizing for the Terrible American Way of life that offers Freedom, Liberty, Justice, and Real Hope to people who have NO RIGHTS.

Jeff
01-12-2014, 08:13 AM

Remember ya can't cure a Rabid dog , put them all down and let Allah sort them out !

Gaffer
01-12-2014, 10:16 AM
First step to democracy is eliminating islam from their constitution, then making sharia law illegal. First group to do that gets my support.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2014, 10:50 AM
First step to democracy is eliminating islam from their constitution, then making sharia law illegal. First group to do that gets my support. I know of no Muslim group to have ever done that. Sharia law is a core part of Islam. So much so that they bring it with them wherever they go and practice it without host their nations's approval. And do so when it commands illegal acts be engaged in in those nations. Sharia law is designed to replace all other manmade laws. It is so anti-freedom that no democracy can exist where it has power to destroy it. It condones, murder, rape, stonings, cutting off limbs, body mutilation, slavery , degradation of women, gouging out eyes, forced marriages, kidnapping, child molesting, genocide, etc .. Amazing that all those have been complied into a system of laws by the Islamists isn't it? Show me any one of those that look to be good for mankind. Sure looks to me like ole Lucifer wrote them all. -Tyr