PDA

View Full Version : Draft Newt '08

Pale Rider
06-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I always have liked Newt. He's intelligent, articulate, and I think the best man running right now, or soon to be, for President.

http://www.draftnewt.org/2007/06/newt_talks_about_transforming.php

5stringJeff
06-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Newt is definitely my #1 choice.

gabosaurus
06-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Elect Newt, the Republican answer to Bill Clinton.

http://www.realchange.org/gingrich.htm

Pale Rider
06-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Elect Newt, the Republican answer to Bill Clinton.

http://www.realchange.org/gingrich.htm

So aaahh.... when exactly was it Newt cigar dipped some little harlot in the Oval office?

5stringJeff
06-16-2007, 06:53 PM
So aaahh.... when exactly was it Newt cigar dipped some little harlot in the Oval office?

The real question is, when did Newt lie under oath?

gabosaurus
06-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Cigars and Lies are chump change for a guy who went to his wife's death bed and demanded a divorce.

Dilloduck
06-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Cigars and Lies are chump change for a guy who went to his wife's death bed and demanded a divorce.

That old "pretending to be dying" trick didn't work worth a damn for ya, did it?

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-17-2007, 02:09 AM

Were you there? If not, how do you know the true story?

Nuc
06-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Pale are you suggesting Newt run as a Democrat?

I don't think the Republicans would like to put up a pro-science candidate.

gabosaurus
06-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Were you there? If not, how do you know the true story?

You make a lot of assumptions without knowing the true story. It's the basis for the majority of your posts.

Pale Rider
06-17-2007, 03:38 PM
You make a lot of assumptions without knowing the true story. It's the basis for the majority of your posts.

You got a lot of room to talk... the majority of your posts are trolling horse shit.

Hugh Lincoln
06-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Newt doesn't have the mass appeal. He's smart. He's NOT the kind of Republican to say he doesn't believe in evolution. On the other hand, he's a little too techie-global --- he denies the importance of family, faith, blood, soil. This is what binds a nation. Newt should run for president of GE, not the U.S.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I always have liked Newt. He's intelligent, articulate, and I think the best man running right now, or soon to be, for President.

I've already posted this along with his orginiations website www.newt.org

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Newt doesn't have the mass appeal. He's smart. He's NOT the kind of Republican to say he doesn't believe in evolution. On the other hand, he's a little too techie-global --- he denies the importance of family, faith, blood, soil. This is what binds a nation. Newt should run for president of GE, not the U.S.

I like Newt alot but I don't think he stands the chance of getting the nomination.

No1tovote4
06-24-2007, 10:02 PM
He should be RNC chairman, but not a candidate.

He did an incredible thing nationalizing that election in 1994, and it would work again if the Rs were smart they could gain in both houses and possibly keep the WH if they nationalize on border security, and other populist conservative issues. Reassure the populace that they will actually act like conservatives again in the future.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 10:10 PM
He should be RNC chairman, but not a candidate.

He did an incredible thing nationalizing that election in 1994, and it would work again if the Rs were smart they could gain in both houses and possibly keep the WH if they nationalize on border security, and other populist conservative issues. Reassure the populace that they will actually act like conservatives again in the future.

His only chance of the White House is being picked as VP and I doubt that will happen as just about everybody has picked their runningmates from what ive heard.

Pale Rider
06-25-2007, 06:38 AM
His only chance of the White House is being picked as VP and I doubt that will happen as just about everybody has picked their runningmates from what ive heard.

Pure speculation. "I" believe he has just as good a chance at being President as anyone. He's in the top five, and he hasn't even announced yet. I'd say that's pretty good. Newt will do extremely well with the educated, over fifty crowd like me.

GW in Ohio
06-25-2007, 11:24 AM

Vote for Newt...he will put blowjobs back in the Oval Office.

Abbey Marie
06-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Vote for Newt...he will put blowjobs back in the Oval Office.

I didn't know he was planning to hire Clinton.

Pale Rider
06-25-2007, 05:04 PM

:laugh: - - :lmao: - - :lol: - - :clap: - - :beer:

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Pure speculation. "I" believe he has just as good a chance at being President as anyone. He's in the top five, and he hasn't even announced yet. I'd say that's pretty good. Newt will do extremely well with the educated, over fifty crowd like me.

I never said it was fact. But he is waiting far to long to get in the game. If he starts anytime after July I don't think he will stand much of a chance, he has already lost to much ground.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 05:45 PM

You gotta love Abbey, I for one look forward to seing her popsts everyday. :cheers2:

Pale Rider
06-25-2007, 05:47 PM
I never said it was fact. But he is waiting far to long to get in the game. If he starts anytime after July I don't think he will stand much of a chance, he has already lost to much ground.

I don't agree with that either, so, we'll see. What you're not taking into consideration is how well he's already liked. I wish he'd just come out with it.... TODAY!

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't agree with that either, so, we'll see. What you're not taking into consideration is how well he's already liked. I wish he'd just come out with it.... TODAY!

Coming from a campaign stratagy stand point, you have all the other candidates already visiting the other states on a regular basis getting endorsements and major donors. The will be noone left if he waits to long. This also shows that maybe he doesn't want to be President, if he did he would have started on day one. I think he should rn because it put everyone on their toes and thats whats needed.

Pale Rider
06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Coming from a campaign stratagy stand point, you have all the other candidates already visiting the other states on a regular basis getting endorsements and major donors. The will be noone left if he waits to long. This also shows that maybe he doesn't want to be President, if he did he would have started on day one. I think he should rn because it put everyone on their toes and thats whats needed.

I trust he knows what he's doing.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 06:07 PM
I trust he knows what he's doing.

We will see. I know it's a lot different then our Governors campaign. That's what im basing my opinion on being that was the biggest campaign I have worked on so far.

Pale Rider
06-28-2007, 09:01 AM
We will see. I know it's a lot different then our Governors campaign. That's what im basing my opinion on being that was the biggest campaign I have worked on so far.

The only person I've seen run a Presidential campaign ad so far is Romney, and I thought to myself, how ridiculous, it's WAAAAAY to early to be doing that. Newt has looooots of time. He'll get in it, and he'll be on top at crunch time. I see Thompson losing ground because he just isn't as much as what people think he is. He's an actor. People have seen him on T.V.. That's about it for him. Giuliani, he's going to have problems too, because of the abortion issue. I see the top three Republicans still standing at the end of the day will be Gingrich, Romney, and Huckabee. Tancredo will be close on their heels. Now we'll see if I'm wrong. I'm usually not.