PDA

View Full Version : Reducing exposure to government overreach

tailfins
01-14-2014, 02:47 PM
What do some of you do to reduce exposure to government overreach? The type of thing I'm looking for is things similar to advice from attendees of the recent protest I went to. One thing was to avoid the Psychiatry regime in Massachusetts. They have an itch to seize kids from parents. One simple solution would be to commute to New Hampshire for Psychiatric service. That single decision could mean the difference between having custody of your kids or not. What are some simple actionable things people can do to minimize these kinds of risks?

Abbey Marie
01-14-2014, 03:15 PM
That is a good question. I cannot think of anything off-hand, and I would like to hear what others have to say, too.

DragonStryk72
01-14-2014, 03:39 PM
What do some of you do to reduce exposure to government overreach? The type of thing I'm looking for is things similar to advice from attendees of the recent protest I went to. One thing was to avoid the Psychiatry regime in Massachusetts. They have an itch to seize kids from parents. One simple solution would be to commute to New Hampshire for Psychiatric service. That single decision could mean the difference between having custody of your kids or not. What are some simple actionable things people can do to minimize these kinds of risks?

Well, my brother michael and his wife have taken to home-schooling their kids as opposed to putting them in the system. Thus far, they're ahead of the curve on their studies, and since the learning is more fun, they're much more invested in it than they otherwise would be.