PDA

View Full Version : CA Jury Totally Fine With Police Torturing Unarmed Man to Death

Jeff
01-15-2014, 07:52 AM
How in the hell did a jury find these cops innocent ? This is disgusting that anyone could watch these videos and not convict but then again this is Cali ( Liberal Disneyland ) And one only has to look as far as this board to see how Liberals think they are better than everyone else so I guess the reason the police are innocent is due to the guy was a Bum , so who cares !!

The jury declared the two leading police not guilty, including the honorable gentleman who, in total professionalism, said “You see these fists? They’re about to eff you up.”—except he didn’t say “eff.”KTLA reported (http://ktla.com/2014/01/13/verdict-reached-in-trial-of-ex-officers-in-kelly-thomas-death/), in part:
Jurors found two former Fullerton police officers accused in the 2011 beating death of Kelly Thomas, a 37-year-old homeless man, not guilty on all charges on Monday.
Former Officer Manuel Ramos and ex-Corporal Jay Cicinelli were accused of causing the death of Thomas in a violent struggle in the Orange County college town, prompting angry protests and closely watched criminal proceedings.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/01/ca-jury-totally-fine-police-torturing-unarmed-man-death/#yCsWf8gCOFSSPoJ4.99

revelarts
01-15-2014, 08:45 AM
How in the hell did a jury find these cops innocent ? This is disgusting that anyone could watch these videos and not convict but then again this is Cali ( Liberal Disneyland ) And one only has to look as far as this board to see how Liberals think they are better than everyone else so I guess the reason the police are innocent is due to the guy was a Bum , so who cares !!

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/01/ca-jury-totally-fine-police-torturing-unarmed-man-death/#yCsWf8gCOFSSPoJ4.99

This is a horrible shame. they'll be back on the job soon i suppose. ready to beat down "civilians" that show the proper respect. With near perfect prosecutorial immunity.
LAPD 007 license to kill.
But in this case, I doubt this is the end of this story.

But Again Jeff, I'm not sure how liberals get blamed for this, the right are typically for the police giving them every benefit of the doubt. I can't say how many time i've pointed this type of the thing out and someone on the right says "He must have done something wrong... "

Jeff
01-15-2014, 09:02 AM
This is a horrible shame. they'll be back on the job soon i suppose. ready to beat down "civilians" that show the proper respect. With near perfect prosecutorial immunity.
LAPD 007 license to kill.
But in this case, I doubt this is the end of this story.

But Again Jeff, I'm not sure how liberals get blamed for this, the right are typically for the police giving them every benefit of the doubt. I can't say how many time i've pointed this type of the thing out and someone on the right says "He must have done something wrong... "

Rev I guess I am guilty of showing that this happened in California ( the liberal Disneyland ) and automatically forming a judgement ,But in no way do I believe this is a RIGHT issue , yes the right is usually all about the law and doing what is right and the left is all about unless it effects them who cares , as I said you only have to look at a couple of Libs right on this very board to see there attitude of being better than everyone , so yes I agree with you there are those on both sides that are idiots but this time it happened in a Liberal play ground .

DragonStryk72
01-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Look, when the dude is down, and you're beating him with a taser, the fight's fucking over. Why not just restrain him and cuff him? actually taser him instead of just pistol whipping him with it? I mean, they were clearly working on beating him to death.

revelarts
01-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Here's another LA County bad cop punching the living crap out of a special needs woman who didn't show the proper respect for authora'tah.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wsqLf-Ne8QY?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

aboutime
01-16-2014, 05:28 PM
What all of us need to remember about this thread is....It took place in Californication.

The state with the admitted, highest Illegal rate in the nation.

Laws in Ca. are twisted, ignored, trampled, and forgotten...just like Washington DC.

logroller
01-16-2014, 09:39 PM

Not guilty doesn't mean innocent.

aboutime
01-16-2014, 09:57 PM

Everyone who doesn't live in CALIFORNICATION should know, or be reminded. The NINTH CIRCUS COURT is in that Piss Poor Excuse for a U.S. State.

Jeff
01-16-2014, 10:20 PM

Log one would have to be Blind to find these cops anything other than guilty.

aboutime
01-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Log one would have to be Blind to find these cops anything other than guilty.

Jeff. You must keep in mind...we are talking about Nancy Pelosi-ville, Barbara Boxer-ville, and Jerry Brown-as crap Californication. Where Hollyweird...the Western White House Oval Office, and Bank Vault exist.