PDA

View Full Version : Treason Exposed! Obama Used Benghazi Attack to Cover Up Arms Shipments to Muslim Brot

Jeff
01-15-2014, 08:43 AM
This has to be put to rest already, with the proof they have they need to charge all responsible for this crime and get to the bottom of such things as 400 surface to air missiles missing , And yes Obama is the man in charge so he must be on top of the list of those that must be charged !!

Despite evidence showing the Benghazi attack was staged by a State Department hired jihadist security outfit in connection with an arms transfer to al-Qaeda ...

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show?id=4301673%3AVideo%3A2309902&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-15-2014, 09:27 AM
This has to be put to rest already, with the proof they have they need to charge all responsible for this crime and get to the bottom of such things as 400 surface to air missiles missing , And yes Obama is the man in charge so he must be on top of the list of those that must be charged !!
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show?id=4301673%3AVideo%3A2309902&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video Hate to have to say it but the TRUTH is the last thing considered and acted upon by this government we have! In that they truly represent the current will of the people. There is not the basic patriotism and sense of justice in our society today that I was taught and grew up understanding. Again we go back to the corruption and socialization of our once fine Public Education System . First step was to take over the media after doing that the the rest was just a matter of time. Media , then Education , the rest falls into place until we were ready for a piece of shat like Obama! We are headed for a catastrophic and great fall my friend. I am firmly convinced nothing can now stop it. For we have Congress now absolutely aiding a dictator(bamscum) in taking away their authority! It was Congress that held the President in check far more than it ever was the Judicial system(SCOTUS). Now that obstacle has been removed and what little opposition he gets he declares he will go around by Executive Orders which is really just Executive fiat also better known as Dictatorial decrees! EXECUTIVE ORDERS WERE NEVER DESIGNATED TO REPLACE LAW MAKING! A FACT NOW BEING IGNORED. I told all to look for that in his second term. Now we see how he announces it as if its legal! My friend , that is a sure sign that holy hell is coming from his treasonous power grab. People like you and I may be lucky if we survive it. -Tyr