PDA

View Full Version : Devil baby' freaking out people on street

Jeff
01-16-2014, 01:59 AM
This is a funny video at least I thought it was, although I am sure it would of scared the heck out of me if I had been walking by and seen it :laugh:

The devil is apparently alive and well on the streets of New York City. Or, at least, his offspring is.Pedestrians in the Big Apple are being shocked and horrified in recent days as a robotic child of Satan has been prowling their streets, springing up out of a baby stroller to instill pure fear.
It’s all part of a promotion for a new horror film called “The Devil’s Due,” reminiscent of the classic 1968 Mia Farrow thriller, “Rosemary’s Baby.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/devil-baby-freaking-out-people-on-street/

Voted4Reagan
01-16-2014, 07:41 AM
My friend got scared to shit by this thing... Was walking to office and this thing just popped up and scared her to death.. Her husband was laughing like hell!!

Must be a child of Obamacare...

Jeff
01-16-2014, 07:52 AM
My friend got scared to shit by this thing... Was walking to office and this thing just popped up and scared her to death.. Her husband was laughing like hell!!

Must be a child of Obamacare...

:laugh: Looks to me like you would have to be brain dead not to have the Shit scared out of you :laugh:

I am thinking if Obama ever had a white baby he would look just like..... :laugh:

glockmail
01-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Love the explosive vomit. :lol:

aboutime
01-16-2014, 08:45 PM
This is a funny video at least I thought it was, although I am sure it would of scared the heck out of me if I had been walking by and seen it :laugh:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/devil-baby-freaking-out-people-on-street/

Jeff. That's about the same reaction most people are having when they finally learn about OBAMACARE. It either makes you crap your pants, or makes you feel like puking.

Jeff
01-16-2014, 10:25 PM
:laugh: I just watched the video again , man I want one of those babies , what fun ya could have with a toy like that :laugh: