PDA

View Full Version : Major hollywood producer vows to make the nra ‘wish they weren’t alive’ with upcoming

Jeff
01-17-2014, 07:13 AM
Hollywood needs to leave issues like this alone, after all if it wasn't for Guns and violence and SEX of course they wouldn't have anything to make movies about.

Big-time movie producer Harvey Weinstein revealed Wednesday that he is making an anti-gun movie with actress Meryl Streep that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive.”During an interview with Howard Stern on his radio show, Weinstein said the new full feature drama will take the NRA “head on.” He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.
“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area,” Weinstein said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/

CSM
01-17-2014, 07:17 AM
Hmmm...another "Michael Moore" seeking fame and fortune.

Jeff
01-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Hmmm...another "Michael Moore" seeking fame and fortune.

Sure enough looks that way, You really have to be dense to follow Michael Moore.

CSM
01-17-2014, 07:39 AM
Sure enough looks that way, You really have to be dense to follow Michael Moore.

I dunno, Mr. Moore laughs all the way to the bank ... with a slight diversion along the way to McDonalds. I say MacDonalds because I am very certain it isn't the gym!

Jeff
01-17-2014, 07:44 AM
I dunno, Mr. Moore laughs all the way to the bank ... with a slight diversion along the way to McDonalds. I say MacDonalds because I am very certain it isn't the gym!

MacDonalds , Burger Kind and Hardee's will all come into play for his lunch I am sure :laugh:

Your right CSM he has made millions on idiots but that doesn't make it right and I am one that believes what comes around goes around, so yes although he has made millions money isn't what makes life great ( it helps but all one has to do is look at Moore to see money isn't buying him happiness )