PDA

View Full Version : Obama To Blame For Rise In Racism According To Former NAACP Head

Jeff
01-17-2014, 07:21 AM
And to think I was told how UN smart I was because I made this very statement :laugh: I guess there are many UN Smart people in the world including those that you would never think would go against our Racist president !! This prove's one thing, you can count on a liberal to make a ass out of themselves as they try to show how much smarter they are than all others :laugh:

You’d think with Obama’s election and reelection, as the first black President in American history, would indicate that we’ve successfully moved into a post-racial society. Not so fast, Sparky. Julian Bond, the former chairman of the National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), claims that racism is far from gone and goes so far as to put much of the blame on Obama.
“Paradoxically, Barack Obama’s victory convinced many that all racial barriers and restrictions had been vanquished and we had entered racial nirvana across the land. The nation is not there yet,” Bond said.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-to-blame-for-rise-in-racism-according-to-former-naacp-head/

aboutime
01-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Someday. We will all, finally learn the whole truth about Obama.

Namely. Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are Obama's parents.

Who else would, or could be responsible for that ACORN that didn't fall far from the tree???