PDA

View Full Version : US Flag Turned Upside-down Infuriates Veteran

jimnyc
01-17-2014, 03:44 PM
So let's hear some thoughts on what takes place here. A fairly young looking Iraq war veteran is quite pissed that this group is flying the US flag upside down or 'disrespecting' it or desecration.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d7d0b1669e83" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
01-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Jim. I would do the same thing.

And THIS...is how to fight back....

http://youtu.be/AgYLr_LfhLo

Gaffer
01-17-2014, 03:58 PM
I support the vet. The guy with the navy seal hat is a phony. And the others have no clue what they are talking about. Just commie tools.

logroller
01-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Simple assault.

aboutime
01-17-2014, 04:00 PM
So let's hear some thoughts on what takes place here. A fairly young looking Iraq war veteran is quite pissed that this group is flying the US flag upside down or 'disrespecting' it or desecration.

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d7d0b1669e83" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

The so-called vet in the orange coat is another John Kerry. I disagree with the veteran who is being violent. There are better ways to get your point across.
This is just a sign of how lousy our American society has become.
Flying the flag upside down...JUST MAKES THEM LOOK STUPID.
Real Americans would see it that way.
Obama's friends, like those who called ME a 'Baby Killer' back in the sixties....are just Idiots.

Gaffer
01-17-2014, 04:50 PM
Simple assault.

More like assault on a simpleton.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2014, 06:17 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d7d0b1669e83" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I flat out would have stomped the hell out of all those men! And took my time in jail. The old guy would have got knocked on his ass too. Young commie/liberal scum deserve even worse IMHO. And yes before some weasel bleeding heart lib type accuses me of being violent, hell yes , I am a violent guy at times . Times when its well deserved which that was one. Not joking.. Just the video pissed me off to no end how do you think the actual crap would have? -Tyr

aboutime
01-17-2014, 06:22 PM
I flat out would have stomped the hell out of all those men! And took my time in jail. The old guy would have got knocked on his ass too. Young commie/liberal scum deserve even worse IMHO. And yes before some weasel bleeding heart lib type accuses me of being violent, hell yes , I am a violent guy at times . Times when its well deserved which that was one. Not joking.. Just the video pissed me off to no end how do you think the actual crap would have? -Tyr

Tyr. I've gotten too old, and way out of shape to do what you would have done. But, I would have never thought twice about it if I was twenty years younger.

We all know the country is full of FALSE PATRIOTS who think they can hide behind the 1st amendment, and laugh at everyone else who isn't as stupid as they are.
But then. OBL was doing that to all of us before he took his final swimming lesson.
We have to expect IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY, AND JERKOFFS to keep trying to prove how DUMB they are. We'd have nothing to laugh at otherwise.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Tyr. I've gotten too old, and way out of shape to do what you would have done. But, I would have never thought twice about it if I was twenty years younger.

We all know the country is full of FALSE PATRIOTS who think they can hide behind the 1st amendment, and laugh at everyone else who isn't as stupid as they are.
But then. OBL was doing that to all of us before he took his final swimming lesson.
We have to expect IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY, AND JERKOFFS to keep trying to prove how DUMB they are. We'd have nothing to laugh at otherwise. Punks like the one seen in that video I could have knocked out all of them in about a minute and a half if it took that long. I am still in great shape considering having had a heart attack 3 years ago. Got about 95% of my strength back. I think that blessing was given for a reason. Those bastards could have protested without attempting to dishonor that which millions have died defending. They deserve to have had a damn good ass stomping, the kind I used to give to teach sorry bastards a lesson. A damn crying shame that the maggots didn't each get one!!! -Tyr

aboutime
01-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Punks like the one seen in that video I could have knocked out all of them in about a minute and a half if it took that long. I am still in great shape considering having had a heart attack 3 years ago. Got about 95% of my strength back. I think that blessing was given for a reason. Those bastards could have protested without attempting to dishonor that which millions have died defending. They deserve to have had a damn good ass stomping, the kind I used to give to teach sorry bastards a lesson. A damn crying shame that the maggots didn't each get one!!! -Tyr

Agreed Tyr. But lowering myself to their standards...by fighting, throwing hands, breaking things in order to show how mad I am...only hurts me in the end.

The Veteran who was complaining had every right to do so. But, the second he began to use force with his anger. He lost his ability to win the argument, and didn't accomplish anything.
Sure...I would have loved to SLUG the crap out of them when they didn't comply.
But...because we served...does not give us a new right to CLOBBER anyone...even with the flag we love being abused.
The Supreme Court would not side with Me, or Him.