PDA

View Full Version : Are UFO's Real?

Pale Rider
06-16-2007, 05:34 AM
I'm not sure myself if UFO's are real or not. I believe I've seen a UFO. I believe I've seen more than one. I WISH I'd have had a camera on either occasion. But, there are many, many excellent pictures of UFO's on this website that I have never seen before. Very INTERESTING pictures.

Are they real or not? http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp

This one is especially cool/wierd/unexplainable... http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/recent/photo411.htm

Gunny
06-16-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm not sure myself if UFO's are real or not. I believe I've seen a UFO. I believe I've seen more than one. I WISH I'd have had a camera on either occasion. But, there are many, many excellent pictures of UFO's on this website that I have never seen before. Very INTERESTING pictures.

Are they real or not? http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp

This one is especially cool/wierd/unexplainable... http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/recent/photo411.htm

I don't know about the UFO's, but the little green men that ride in them are!:poke::laugh2:

Kathianne
06-16-2007, 08:49 AM
I don't know about the UFO's, but the little green men that ride in them are!:poke::laugh2:

Well actually, I thought those little green men hung out in the telephone lines. Many years ago, when my brother was a sergeant on the police department and still on the street, they got a call from an elderly lady about home invasion. When the officer came, she answered the door as he walked up. He asked if the invaders had left? No, they were still there. He asked why she didn't leave, since she was able to answer the door? She explained they had been there a long time, they were just becoming more aggressive.

He called for backup, something was real weird. LOL! That's when my brother came to the house. She explained they, meaning the little green men, were in the phone and sometimes would pop out of the 'little holes' when she picked up the phone, she was becoming very uneasy using the phone. My brother then told the younger officer to keep an eye on the phone, he'd get something to get rid of them, at least for the evening. He got some sort of spray out of the car, sprayed the phones while yelling, that 'they were onto them now!' He then said that the police would watch her house during the night and someone from social services would be out the next day, to hear more of the story.

Gunny
06-16-2007, 09:11 AM
Well actually, I thought those little green men hung out in the telephone lines. Many years ago, when my brother was a sergeant on the police department and still on the street, they got a call from an elderly lady about home invasion. When the officer came, she answered the door as he walked up. He asked if the invaders had left? No, they were still there. He asked why she didn't leave, since she was able to answer the door? She explained they had been there a long time, they were just becoming more aggressive.

He called for backup, something was real weird. LOL! That's when my brother came to the house. She explained they, meaning the little green men, were in the phone and sometimes would pop out of the 'little holes' when she picked up the phone, she was becoming very uneasy using the phone. My brother then told the younger officer to keep an eye on the phone, he'd get something to get rid of them, at least for the evening. He got some sort of spray out of the car, sprayed the phones while yelling, that 'they were onto them now!' He then said that the police would watch her house during the night and someone from social services would be out the next day, to hear more of the story.

The very little green men I was speaking of ....:laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-16-2007, 06:31 PM
I hear they will be making a special appearance in Roswell during the 60th anniversary celebration of the 1947 landing. Should be fun.

Gaffer
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I have seen UFO's on two occasions myself. One was very definately metalic. And I think the government knows a lot more than its letting on about. And I never bought the idea about secret military craft. Why fly something that's a top secret over populated areas where thousands of people can see it and take photo's of it.

Nothing to worry about it's only swamp gas.

Mr. P
06-18-2007, 05:58 PM
I've never posted it, but in 28 years of flying I did see one.

It was at night 30 minutes into the flight about 11pm. We had departed the NYC area for Atlanta. Just reached cruise altitude of 35 thousand feet.

I wasn't the only one that saw it, an airline ask on the controller about it just after I saw it.

Are they real? Donno..but I can't explain what I saw that night in any other way.

nevadamedic
06-18-2007, 10:15 PM

Hell yea they are and Hilary is one of them!

Psychoblues
06-26-2007, 01:09 AM
They're real. Accept it.

badger
06-26-2007, 04:25 AM
To quote Carl Sagan, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Why after all these years of UFO claims are there no detailed, irrefutable, up close photos of a UFO? Why after all these years of alien abductions is there not one physical piece of a UFO, or alien artifact? The reason probably is because no abductions have taken place and alien UFOs do not exist. Why after decades of looking at millions of stars for radio signals that might indicate intelligent life has no such signal been found? Intelligent life if it exists elsewhere might be quite rare, and intelligent life in a spaceship visiting an ordinary star (our Sun) in the suburbs of an ordinary galaxy might be very improbable. But we will someday make such visits, so the chance is not zero. Who knows? There are only two possible answers: we are either alone or there are others. Both answers are amazing. We may wake up someday and find that aliens are beaming radio signals full of prime numbers at us. Or we may launch multi-generational ships and self-replicating robots to the stars only to find no one. Deep down we need and hope to not be alone. That, perhaps more than anything, explains why we see UFOs.

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 11:28 PM
UFO's continue to visit and we continue to discuss them with amazement and total ignorance.