PDA

View Full Version : Are you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Are you a patriot? Do you support this nation and our Constitution? If not then you are part of the problem that needs to be solved. If you support Obama then you are a traitor because he opposes and attempts to destroy that which he is sworn by oath to defend (Constitution) IMHO. Fact! Nobody with even a shred of decency , integrity and patriotism can support the lying traitorous bastard so if you do then yes I think you are either 1. ignorant as hell or 2. the same as he is. Take your choice but fact is you are one of those two if you support that piece of shat. Yes an insult delivered to all of America! So shoot me if you don't like this man expressing his true thoughts on the subject. It is way past time to do something about that lying traitorous bastard IMHO.. Congress refuses to do its duty, the SCOTUS IS INFILTRATED AND USELESS SO HE GETS TO RULE LIKE A KING BY PASSING LAW BY WAY OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS(ROYAL DECREES) . THINK ABOUT IT. --Tyr

gabosaurus
01-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Well stated, tyr. I felt the exact same way about Dubya when he was in office. Power corrupts all those who enter the chambers of government.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Well stated, tyr. I felt the exact same way about Dubya when he was in office. Power corrupts all those who enter the chambers of government.
I've never stated Bush was perfect. I called him a traitor too for his actions on not closing the Southern border and having his Attorney general railroad those two border agents that shot the drug trafficker!

http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38477/
INVASION USA

Border Patrol agents
sentenced to prison

11-12 years for shooting drug-smuggling

suspect in buttocks as he fled across frontier

border=0>
Agent Jose Alonso Compean. Courtesy of KFOX-TV

Two U.S. Border Patrol agents were sentenced to prison terms of 11 years and 12 years for shooting a drug-smuggling suspect in the buttocks as he fled across the U.S.-Mexico border.

U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone in El Paso, Texas, sentenced Jose Alonso Compean to 12 years in prison and Ignacio Ramos to 11 years and one day despite a plea by their attorney for a new trial after three jurors said they were coerced into voting guilty in the case, the Washington Times reported.

As WorldNetDaily reported, a federal jury convicted Compean, 28, and Ramos, 37, in March after a two-week trial on charges of causing serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence and a civil rights violation.

Ramos is an eight-year veteran of the U.S. Naval Reserve and a former nominee for Border Patrol Agent of the Year.

On Feb. 17, 2005, he responded to a request for back up from Compean, who noticed a suspicious van near the levee road along the Rio Grande River near the Texas town of Fabens, about 40 miles east of El Paso.

Ramos, who headed toward Fabens hoping to cut off the van, soon joined a third agent already in pursuit.

Behind the wheel of the van was an illegal alien, Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila of Mexico. Unknown to the growing number of Border Patrol agents converging on Fabens, Aldrete-Davila’s van was carrying 800 pounds of marijuana.

Unable to outrun Ramos and the third agent, Aldrete-Davila stopped the van on the levee, jumped out and started running toward the river. When he reached the other side of the levee, he was met by Compean who had anticipated the smuggler’s attempt to get back to Mexico.

“We both yelled out for him to stop, but he wouldn’t stop, and he just kept running,” Ramos told California’s Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. Aldrete-Davila crossed a canal.

“At some point during the time where I’m crossing the canal, I hear shots being fired,” Ramos said. “Later, I see Compean on the ground, but I keep running after the smuggler.”

At that point, Ramos said, Aldrete-Davila turned toward him, pointing what looked like a gun.

“I shot,” Ramos said. “But I didn’t think he was hit, because he kept running into the brush and then disappeared into it. Later, we all watched as he jumped into a van waiting for him. He seemed fine. It didn’t look like he had been hit at all.”

The commotion and multiple calls for back up had brought seven other agents – including two supervisors – to the crossing by this time. Compean picked up his shell casings, but Ramos did not. He also did not follow agency procedure and report that he had fired his weapon.

“The supervisors knew that shots were fired,” Ramos told the paper. “Since nobody was injured or hurt, we didn’t file the report. That’s the only thing I would’ve done different.”

Had he done that one thing differently, it’s unlikely it would have mattered to prosecutors.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38477/#OLfkhHwVjS13CRGr.99
In a move that still confuses Ramos and Compean, the U.S. government filed charges against them after giving full immunity to Aldrete-Davila and paying for his medical treatment at an El Paso hospital.

At trial, Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof told the court that the agents had violated an unarmed Aldrete-Davila’s civil rights.

“The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled it is a violation of someone’s Fourth Amendment rights to shoot them in the back while fleeing if you don’t know who they are and/or if you don’t know they have a weapon,” said Kanof.

Kanof dismissed Ramos’ testimony that he had seen something shiny in the smuggler’s hand, saying that the agent couldn’t be sure it was a gun he had seen.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38477/#OLfkhHwVjS13CRGr.99
Published: 10/20/2006 at 5:00 PM
Bush ordered that the border agents be prosecuted. That's when I turned on him and saw that he was bought out by the globalists too. I was at the old forum then and caught hell for calling Bush a traitor for not closing the border! I am always consistent in my stand..-Tyr

01-19-2014, 06:29 PM
I will support this nation as long as it follows the Constitution. If the nation starts abusing power, I will not support it. Instead, Ill be calling for repentence trying to convince my brethren not to destroy themselves

I think the best work we can do to fix this country is by fixing our lives and our familie and building strong relationships in our local communities.

fj1200
01-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Bush ordered that the border agents be prosecuted. That's when I turned on him and saw that he was bought out by the globalists too. I was at the old forum then and caught hell for calling Bush a traitor for not closing the border! I am always consistent in my stand..-Tyr

Link?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Link?

http://www.jonchristianryter.com/Plain_Talk/090120.html Monica Ramos said she had faith that Bush would "...help free her husband." In point of fact, Bush engineered the prosecution and conviction of her husband as a favor to Fox. Monica Ramos said "...[i]t's like a the nightmare will finally be over. We can have a new life, a new beginning."

Bush relented only because, over the last six months, he was flooded with requests from scores of members of Congress—both Republicans and Democrats—to pardon the Border Patrol agents. In a statement issued on Monday after the commutation, Sutton said "...the president has concluded that Compean and Ramos have been sufficiently punished," adding that the two agents "...had been justly convicted and that their status as convicted felons should remain in place." Think about that. Compean and Ramos were convicted of criminal assault and using a firearm during the commission of a crime of violence, and civil rights violations.

They were railroaded by the US Attorney and maliciously prosecuted at the insistence of the Attorney General of the United States. US District Court Judge Kathleen Cardone, a Bush-43 judicial appointment, railroaded the defendants. During the trial, Sutton attempted to inflame the non-sequestered jury by issuing a three page statement to the media that he could not legally enter into evidence in which he said the two agents "...fired their weapons at a man who was attempting to surrender by holding his open hands in the air."

During jury deliberation, three members of the jury, believing Ramos and Compean were innocent, held out for a not guilty verdict against nine jurors who were convinced the agents would never have been charged if they weren't guilty. That fact notwithstanding, at 2:15 p.m. on March 15, 2006 the jury found them guilty. When the verdict was read, the three jury members began to cry.

A few days later Ramos' lawyer, Mary Stillinger, contacted the jury members whom she witnessed crying. They agreed to speak to her on the record. They told Stillinger the jury foreman was told by Judge Cardone that the jury would vote either "guilty" or "not guilty." She would not accept a hung jury. If the three couldn't convince the other nine, they would have to vote guilty. The three should have insisted on seeing the judge's instructions in writing. If she did tell the jury foreman that, Cardone would never put such a demand in writing. The judge was engaging in jury intimidation.

Constitutionally, under our jury system, the judge does not have the power to tell a jury how they will or will not vote. The people constitutionally have the final word in the fate of those charged with violating the laws of this country. That's why the rule of law works. Conversely, when judges attempt to intimidate juries, or when prosecutors misrepresent the evidence, miscarriages of justice like the Ramos and Compean convictions happen. Bush's commutation is a further miscarriage of justice. Ramos and Compean deserve nothing short of a presidential pardon simply because they are innocent of the crimes for which they were accused and convicted. However else history judges former President George W. Bush, he will carry the stain of this deliberate miscarriage of justice, engineered by his presidency, into history.

For the sake of "jury unity," and not because they were convinced the pair was guilty of anything, Ramos and Compean were wrongfully confined in federal prison on Jan. 17, 2007 and will remain there until March 20. They will have spent 792 days in prison for a crime that did not happen just to fulfill an international political mandate to create a world with open borders. Of anyone who has ever sought a presidential pardon, no one has ever been more deserving of one than Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. Perhaps when Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin wins the White House in 2012 Ramos and Compean will win their pardon and be restored to service in the US Border Patrol with back pay and all privileges that go with the badge.
First link will post more later my time is short now .. Second link is a good one as well.
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/agents_bush-whacked.html
BORDER AGENTS BUSH-WHACKED

Congress Voices Concerns About Punishment of Border Guards

By Mike Blair

The rash of prosecutions of U.S. Border Patrol agents and local law enforcement by Justice Department attorneys, along with Mexico’s interference in enforcement of U.S. Immigration laws and border security, will be the focus of upcoming congressional hearings in Washington in the next several weeks.

American Free Press has learned from the office of Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), ranking Republican on the House International Relations Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, that the subcommittee chairman, Rep. William Delahunt (D-Mass.), has approved hearings to investigate interference from Mexican officials into border enforcement and irregularities in prosecutions of U.S. Border Patrol officers by U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton for the Western District of Texas.

The subcommittee, according to Rohrabacher spokesperson Tara Stetmayer, will be looking into irregularities in Sutton’s prosecution of Border Patrol agents for supposed violations of their official duties and for his dealings with Mexican consular officials, who have been influencing the prosecutions, much of which has been highlighted in recent issues of American Free Press.

In addition, in its investigation of the border situation, AFP has discovered other targeted prosecutions by Sutton and his subordinates.

They include a massive cover-up involving an out-of control, murderous government informant in a drug trafficking case under investigation by his office. All of this was known by Sutton, who turned a blind eye to the killings.

Sutton, probably the most powerful of all of the country’s U.S. attorneys, has close ties to President George W. Bush, dating back for decades. Sutton oversees 260 employees including 115 assistant U.S. attorneys in a district that is composed of 93,000 square miles and extends along 660 miles of border with Mexico.

Sutton gained considerable power as chairman of the Attorney General’s Advisory Committee (AGAC), which plays a significant role in determining policies and programs of the Department of Justice and in carrying out the national goals set by the president and the attorney general. Sutton also serves on the Border and Immigration Law Enforcement Subcommittee of the AGAC.

As one critic of Sutton aptly noted, “George and Johnny are virtually connected at the hip.”

From 1995 to 2000, when Bush was governor of Texas, Sutton was the criminal justice policy coordinator, advising the governor on all criminal justice issues in the areas of criminal law, prison capacity and management, parole and criminal trial procedures and initiatives.

And just before his appointment as a U.S. attorney for the Western District of Texas on Nov. 30, 2001, Sutton was the associate deputy attorney general at the Department of Justice in Washington and was a policy coordinator for the Bush transition team assigned to the Department of Justice.

JAILING AGENTS

Most recently, Sutton has made the national news for his prosecution of two U.S. Border Patrol agents. Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean are collectively serving 22 years in federal prison for shooting and wounding a Mexican drug smuggler after catching him sneaking marijuana and cocaine into the United States. Ramos shot the man and wounded him while he was fleeing across the Rio Grande River into Mexico after the agent said he saw
the man aim what appeared to be a gun at him.

Ramos was sent to the federal correctional center in Yazoo City, Miss., where numerous illegal alien criminals are confined. Ramos was put in the general population area of the prison. He was attacked and savagely beaten in early February by inmates, some of whom were reportedly illegal aliens.

Bush has ignored appeals to pardon Ramos and Compean from more than a hundred members of Congress. Sutton used the testimony of the drug smuggler to prosecute the two Border Patrol agents. The drug runner was given immunity and is now suing the Border Patrol for $5 million, claiming they violated his civil rights.

American Free Press has turned up other cases where Border Patrol agents and local law enforcement officials have been charged with crimes while performing their duties protecting the border from illegal aliens and drug traffickers.

Currently Border Patrol Agent David Sipes is trying to get his job back after he was first convicted of using excessive force and causing bodily injury of a “transporter” of illegal aliens. He had struck a man in the head with his flashlight.

Sipes was convicted after a six-day trial. However, the ruling was recently reversed after it was revealed that the prosecution had withheld evidence. According to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, it was also determined that the prosecution had presented evidence “that was not true.”

Rohrabacher and others looking into the prosecutions of Border Patrol agents say they have documentation that Mexican consular officials played a key role in the cases.

-Tyr

Gaffer
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM
It was one of the things that pissed me off about Bush as well.

fj1200
01-20-2014, 02:59 PM
In point of fact, Bush engineered the prosecution and conviction of her husband as a favor to Fox.

Evidence? And more to the point, had Bush interfered and made the charges "go away" wouldn't he have been acting in the same manner as you say about BO?

... HE GETS TO RULE LIKE A KING BY PASSING LAW BY WAY OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS(ROYAL DECREES) . THINK ABOUT IT. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Evidence? And more to the point, had Bush interfered and made the charges "go away" wouldn't he have been acting in the same manner as you say about BO?
I just gave evidence? Do you want me to bring formal charges against Bush and conduct the case here? Bush's brother Jeb is married to a Mexican and Bush's on top man stated Bush wanted both border agents punished! Obvious since Bush left the border wide open he couldn't have agents shooting crossers .He order the agents be made an example of to keep the flow uninterrupted. That's the globalist plan and he went with it. I'll defend what he did right and criticize what he did wrong. Its called integrity..-Tyr

fj1200
01-21-2014, 02:14 PM
I just gave evidence? Do you want me to bring formal charges against Bush and conduct the case here? Bush's brother Jeb is married to a Mexican and Bush's on top man stated Bush wanted both border agents punished! Obvious since Bush left the border wide open he couldn't have agents shooting crossers .He order the agents be made an example of to keep the flow uninterrupted. That's the globalist plan and he went with it. I'll defend what he did right and criticize what he did wrong. Its called integrity..-Tyr

Not really evidence, more closely related to conjecture. Jeb married to a Mexican? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-22-2014, 08:03 AM
Not really evidence, more closely related to conjecture. Jeb married to a Mexican? :rolleyes: Don't ever doubt me amigo... -Tyr

Columba Bush

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This name uses Spanish naming customs; the first or paternal family name is Garnica and the second or maternal family name is Gallo.

Columba Bush
Bush on January 6, 2005

Born
Columba Garnica Gallo
August 17, 1953 (age 60)
León, Guanajuato, Mexico

Occupation
Former First Lady of Florida

Predecessor
Anne Selph

Successor
Carole Rome

Religion
Roman Catholic[1]

Spouse(s)
Jeb Bush (m. 1974)

Children
George P. Bush, Noelle Bush, Jeb Bush, Jr.

Parents
José María Garnica and Josefina Gallo

Relatives

George H. W. Bush (father-in-law)
George W. Bush (brother-in-law)

Columba Bush (born August 17, 1953) is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. She is the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=jeb+bush's+wife+&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Columba Bush

Philanthropist

Columba Bush is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. She is the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

Born: August 17, 1953 (age 60), León, Mexico

Spouse: Jeb Bush (m. 1974)

Children: George P. Bush, Noelle Bush, John Ellis Bush, Jr.

Parents: José María Garnica, Josefina Gallo

fj1200
01-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Don't ever doubt me amigo... -Tyr

I wasn't doubting his marriage to a Mexican, just it as evidence of George being a Globalist based on his brother's bride. :slap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I wasn't doubting his marriage to a Mexican, just it as evidence of George being a Globalist based on his brother's bride. :slap: I did not use that tidbit of information to prove he is a globalist. The big tip off on him being a globalist is his refusal to close the border! The Globalist agenda is no nations and no borders along with a One World Government ruling the entire planet! -Tyr

fj1200
01-25-2014, 07:16 AM
I did not use that tidbit of information to prove he is a globalist. The big tip off on him being a globalist is his refusal to close the border! The Globalist agenda is no nations and no borders along with a One World Government ruling the entire planet! -Tyr

Uh huh.

... Jeb is married to a Mexican... That's the globalist plan...

It was a completely irrelevant point then. Nevertheless, not closing the borders is probably just because he's a shill for big business and their desire for cheap labor. See? It's easy to find "evidence" to fill a particular narrative.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Uh huh.

It was a completely irrelevant point then. Nevertheless, not closing the borders is probably just because he's a shill for big business and their desire for cheap labor. See? It's easy to find "evidence" to fill a particular narrative. Yes, well there are apples, pears, oranges and grapefruit but only blackberries make a good blackberry cobbler! Which I favor over any other in the world.. ;)--Tyr

fj1200
01-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Yes, well there are apples, pears, oranges and grapefruit but only blackberries make a good blackberry cobbler! Which I favor over any other in the world.. ;)--Tyr

Well I certainly can't argue with that logic. The rest of it though... :420:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2014, 08:17 AM
Well I certainly can't argue with that logic. Thank you. ;)-Tyr