PDA

View Full Version : Americans ARE NOT stupid

Guernicaa
06-16-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

:laugh2:

82Marine89
06-16-2007, 11:26 AM
It's a shame they don't show how many answered it correctly. This is just another edited attack on America by the media.

Trigg
06-16-2007, 01:56 PM

Huuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm, looked suspiciously like California to me, anyone else think that?????? there or Florida. The libs here like to crack on the South, I thought Cali was where all the enlightened people live??:poke:

By the way I'm sure they edited out all the correct responses since the questions he was asking were very simple. The main religion in Israel, man that's a hard one right there.

Leaving in the person who said Star Wars was real kind of hurts their argument dontcha think. After all, who in their right mind would say that?? Were they interviewing the homeless or something??

Guernicaa
06-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Huuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm, looked suspiciously like California to me, anyone else think that?????? there or Florida. The libs here like to crack on the South, I thought Cali was where all the enlightened people live??:poke:

By the way I'm sure they edited out all the correct responses since the questions he was asking were very simple. The main religion in Israel, man that's a hard one right there.

Leaving in the person who said Star Wars was real kind of hurts their argument dontcha think. After all, who in their right mind would say that?? Were they interviewing the homeless or something??
Actually dumbshit...a majority of them had southern accents that come from either Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, or any other southern right-wing state.

Nukeman
06-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Actually dumbshit...a majority of them had southern accents that come from either Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, or any other southern right-wing state.Here's your problem dumbshit there arent palm trees in Alabama, Georgia, or Mississippi. There are however a lot of them in "sunny" Cali. Look at the beach scenes you moron. There might be a few in southern Texas but not many..

Does that touch too close to home if they where interviewing allthese retards in the great enlightend state of California.. You are such a Dumbass

5stringJeff
06-16-2007, 07:13 PM
I noticed the Alamo and the White House, so at least some of the respondents were in Texas and DC. Some scenes did look like they were shot at a CA beach as well.

gabosaurus
06-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Try telling that to the Bushies. They seem to think that we are all stupid.

Trigg
06-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Actually dumbshit...a majority of them had southern accents that come from either Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, or any other southern right-wing state.

I don't believe I've ever called you a name. Why is it when SOME people don't have a good comeback they resort to name calling in order to get their point across.

Do you come from California????? Are you trying to say there are no stupid people in those states?? Having watched the video again the backgrounds look like DC, Cali and a large city possibly in the north because of the clothes people were wearing (heavy coats).

None of those people had a strong accent that I would place in either Miss. or Alabama. Have you ever traveled through those states and actually talked to the people down there??????????? Most tend to have a VERY strong accent that you can't miss

manu1959
06-17-2007, 11:14 AM

really.........but you blue staters are too smart for that huh

Gunny
06-17-2007, 01:24 PM

Oh yeah ... like you wannabe-intellectually-elite lefties don't presume to tell everyone what they should think.

chum43
06-17-2007, 02:25 PM
It's a shame they don't show how many answered it correctly. This is just another edited attack on America by the media.

the point is that NO ONE should have gotten ANY of those questions wrong... they don't need to edit it for it to be an attack... you don't need any extra help to make these people look stupid... it's not just americans who are stupid, but you can't deny that people in general are dumb as hell...

Kathianne
06-17-2007, 02:33 PM

I love the responses of the Americans with British, New Zealand, and Australian accents.

Sitarro
06-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Anybody want to guess how many of these extremely intelligent people would claim Democrat as their party of choice? I would guess a minimum of 95%.

chum43
06-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Anybody want to guess how many of these extremely intelligent people would claim Democrat as their party of choice? I would guess a minimum of 95%.

Interviewer: Who would you say is stupid?
Sitarro: Well them...
Interviewer: And then who is smart?
Sitarro: Us...

this should be part of the video...

Hagbard Celine
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Here's your problem dumbshit there arent palm trees in Alabama, Georgia, or Mississippi. There are however a lot of them in "sunny" Cali. Look at the beach scenes you moron. There might be a few in southern Texas but not many..

Does that touch too close to home if they where interviewing allthese retards in the great enlightend state of California.. You are such a Dumbass

Actually, there are palm trees pretty much anywhere there are beaches...dumbsh*t.

Hagbard Celine
06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh yeah ... like you wannabe-intellectually-elite lefties don't presume to tell everyone what they should think.

I've personally argued with you over whether or not the 10 commandments should be posted in schools. You are the biggest hypocrit ever.

nevadamedic
06-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I've personally argued with you over whether or not the 10 commandments should be posted in schools. You are the biggest hypocrit ever.

Ive never seen Gunny be a hipocrit, he probably has higher standards then anyone else on here.