PDA

View Full Version : More global warming coming!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2014, 09:58 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/heavy-snow-frigid-temps-aim-eastern-us-074030568.html Heavy snow, frigid temps take aim at eastern US PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Some schools are dismissing early and the federal government has closed its offices in the Washington area as a winter storm bears down on the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

The National Weather Service says the storm could bring 8 to 12 inches of snow Tuesday to Philadelphia and New York City, and bitterly cold air with wind chills as low as 10 degrees below zero.

It warned of heavy winds and hazardous driving conditions as the storm moves up the East Coast.

Schools in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and Kentucky are sending students home early on Tuesday or staying closed for an extra day after the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday.

Both chambers of Delaware's General Assembly are canceling sessions Tuesday as the snowstorm approaches.
Yesterday here I wore only a pull over long sleeve shirt and was comfortable . This morning cold weather high wind forced me to use extra heavy shirt and my best winter coat and I still got cold walking Justin to school. Luckily that walk was only about 60 yards to the end of our street. Yes, I live that close to his school ! We bought this house back in 93 so as to get my daughter into the Marion school district to avoid being in this city's schools with all its drugs, thugs and black violence/dumbasses.. Now Justin gets the same advantage of a better and safer school system. Judge me how you like but I refuse to put my kid into greater danger and poor school to please liberals and their idiocy. ff them all.. This man don't play that crap... --Tyr

gabosaurus
01-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Tyr, dead, if you don't know what global warming actually is, don't make a thread about it. :cool:

Voted4Reagan
01-21-2014, 12:26 PM
8" to 12" of white, sub-freezing global warming expected on long island.

KarlMarx
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Tyr, dead, if you don't know what global warming actually is, don't make a thread about it. :cool:

(raising hand) Oh, Oh, Oh! I know what it is! I know what it is!

It's a conspiracy to use cooked science to give world leaders a pretense to impose a global carbon tax!

(getting a star sticker on my desk for having the right answer)

jafar00
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
We're literally burning down here. Record temperatures, above average breaking more records overall, fire everywhere.

8" to 12" of white, sub-freezing global warming expected on long island.

I know it's hard for you to believe but colder winters for you are a symptom of Global Warming. They will get much colder, for a while anyway.

Voted4Reagan
01-21-2014, 02:41 PM
We're literally burning down here. Record temperatures, above average breaking more records overall, fire everywhere.

I know it's hard for you to believe but colder winters for you are a symptom of Global Warming. They will get much colder, for a while anyway.

So it was cold winters that turned the Sahara from a Forest and rolling grass plains into a scorching desert 5000 years ago.

Is that what you're saying?

http://www.livescience.com/4180-sahara-desert-lush-populated.html

A timeline of Sahara occupation [See Map]:

22,000 to 10,500 years ago: The Sahara was devoid of any human occupation outside the Nile Valley and extended 250 miles further south than it does today.

10,500 to 9,000 years ago: Monsoon rains begin sweeping into the Sahara, transforming the region into a habitable area swiftly settled by Nile Valley dwellers.

9,000 to 7,300 years ago: Continued rains, vegetation growth, and animal migrations lead to well established human settlements, including the introduction of domesticated livestock such as sheep and goats.

7,300 to 5,500 years ago: Retreating monsoonal rains initiate desiccation in the Egyptian Sahara, prompting humans to move to remaining habitable niches in Sudanese Sahara. The end of the rains and return of desert conditions throughout the Sahara after 5,500 coincides with population return to the Nile Valley and the beginning of pharaonic society.

jimnyc
01-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Here's what global warming looks like in Westchester, NY! There is literally NO weather pattern that some won't claim as a result of global warming. Every single tragedy of mother nature, unusually hot, unusually cold, lack of cold, lack of heat... just sayin'

http://i.imgur.com/41W0xzq.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Tyr, dead, if you don't know what global warming actually is, don't make a thread about it. :cool: The global warming scam is a vehicle that can be used to effect change in every nation on earth. Created, sponsored and promoted by globalists and their allies around the world. . I doubt that I'll pay much attention to one of its victims(believers) that is as loss as a goose on the subject. You are welcome to your delusion but I'll have none of it myself. They have been caught lying and falsifying data --one doesn't have to do that unless its fake. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2014, 07:08 PM

I know it's hard for you to believe but colder winters for you are a symptom of Global Warming. They will get much colder, for a while anyway. wow, hot there is it? Who would have ever though it??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.australia.com/about/australias-landscapes/australias-seasons.aspx Summer in Australia, from December to February, is a great time to get outdoors. Swim Sydney’s beaches or hike Tasmania’s Overland Track. March to May heralds Australia’s autumn, a season of fiery foliage in Canberra and the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Melbourne. Australia’s winter, from June to August, offers snow skiing in the Australian Alps. Alternatively, take a winter sun holiday. Snorkel in the temperate Great Barrier Reef or 4WD through South Australia’s Simpson Desert. Spring in Australia, from September to November is the time to watch for whales and wildflowers as you explore the wineries of Western Australia’s Margaret River region.

In tropical Australia, the dry season from May to October has clear blue skies and sunny days. It’s the time to experience Darwin’s vibrant outdoor markets, movies and festivals. December to March is the wet season, which is hot and humid with daily rainstorms Are you shocked that its hot in Summer!!!??????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Jeff
01-22-2014, 08:28 AM
I have to wonder why these same people that now say " if ya don't agree it is because you don't know what it is " refuse to answer the questions I have posted were as Al Gore predicted polar ice caps will be melted and so on, yes this all started with the temps where going to warm up so much we would be flooded when all the ice melted, it has know become Global warming's fault if your coffee gets cold :laugh: Global warming changes daily ( as the libs try and explain it :laugh: )

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-22-2014, 09:43 AM
I have to wonder why these same people that now say " if ya don't agree it is because you don't know what it is " refuse to answer the questions I have posted were as Al Gore predicted polar ice caps will be melted and so on, yes this all started with the temps where going to warm up so much we would be flooded when all the ice melted, it has know become Global warming's fault if your coffee gets cold :laugh: Global warming changes daily ( as the libs try and explain it :laugh: ) Consider this, the ski resorts are begging for more global warming! That just highlights the silliness of the global warming idgits IMHO. - :laugh::laugh::laugh:Tyr

jafar00
01-22-2014, 01:41 PM
wow, hot there is it? Who would have ever though it??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are you shocked that its hot in Summer!!!??????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

No, I know it's hot here in Summer. It's just that we are breaking 130 year old records everywhere. 2013 was the hottest on record overall.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-22-2014, 07:16 PM
No, I know it's hot here in Summer. It's just that we are breaking 130 year old records everywhere. 2013 was the hottest on record overall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_North_American_he
at_wave

Summer (June–August) 1936 Precipitation, in inches. Record wettest and driest is based on a 112 yr period of records, 1895-2006.
The heat wave started in late June, when temperatures across the US exceeded 100 °F (38 °C). The Midwest experienced some of the highest June temperatures on record. Drought conditions worsened. In the Northeast, temperatures climbed to the mid 90s °F (around 35 °C). The South and West started to heat up also, and also experienced drought. The heat wave began to extend into Canada. Moderate to extreme drought covered the entire continent. The dry and exposed soil contributed directly to the heat as happens normally in desert areas as the extreme heat entered the air by radiation and direct contact. Reports at the time and explored in the definitive works on the Dust Bowl told of soil temperatures reaching in excess of 200 °F (93 °C) at the four inch/10 cm level in regions of the Dust Bowl; such soil temperatures were sufficient to sterilize the soil by killing nitrogen-fixing bacteria and other microbes, delivering the final blow in the declining fertility of that soil which had not already blown away.[dubious – discuss]

July was the peak month, in which temperatures reached all-time record levels—many of which still stand as of 2012. In Steele, North Dakota, temperatures reached 121 °F (49 °C), which remains North Dakota's record. In Ohio, temperatures reached 110 °F (43 °C), which nearly tied the previous record set in 1934. The states of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Minnesota, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and New Jersey also experienced record high temperatures. The provinces of Ontario and Manitoba set still-standing record highs above 110 °F (43 °C). Chicago Midway airport recorded 100 °F (38 °C) or higher temperatures on 12 consecutive days from July 6–17, 1936. Later that summer in downstate Illinois, at Mount Vernon the temperature surpassed 100 °F (38 °C) for 18 days running from August 12–29, 1936.[3] All this long before the global warming scam. So hot it sterilized the soil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 200 degrees soil temperature! You people just slay me with your abject ignorance of history while you think history only started the day you were born. That heat lasted the entire decade. And went away without being chased by government programs!! here is another link

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2010/06/the_heat_waves_of_the_1930s.html Before there was global warming, there were the dust bowl years of the 1930s, also known as "The Dirty Thirties." The record-setting heat waves and drought of the 1930s occurred during the middle of the Great Depression and contributed to the economic hardship felt throughout the nation. They also occurred when most people did not have the comfort of air conditioning and many heat-related deaths were reported. Two years during that decade were particularly hot for our region, 1930 and 1936. Those two years set heat records in Washington which still stand today.

Keep reading to learn more about the heat waves of 1930 and 1936.

The summer of 1930 made headlines due to unprecedented heat and drought that caused disastrous crop failures throughout the United States. The summer of 1930 ushered in the "Dust Bowl" era of unusually hot, dry summers that plagued the U.S. during much of the 1930s.

Washington area farmers were certainly not spared in 1930, as intense, prolonged hot spells gripped the region during late July and early August. The official temperature recorded on July 20 was 106°F, which holds the record as the highest temperature ever recorded in Washington. Unofficially, 110°F was recorded that same day on Pennsylvania Avenue and 108°F at the National Cathedral. The summer of 1930 also set the record for number of days where temperatures reached or exceeded 100°F at 11 days.

High temperatures of over 100°F were recorded during two heat waves that occurred in late July and early August of 1930. The July heat wave high temperatures are as follows:

July 19 - 102°F
July 20 - 106°F
July 21 - 103°F
July 22 - 100°F
July 23 - 94°F
July 24 - 93°F
July 25 - 100°F
July 26 - 100°F

The August heat wave high temperatures are as follows:

August 2 - 94°F
August 3 - 100°F
August 4 - 102°F
August 5 - 102°F
August 6 - 88°F
August 7 - 97°F
August 8 - 104°F
August 9 - 102°F

By the end of the summer of 1930, approximately 30 deaths in Washington were blamed on the heat and thousands more had died nationwide. In Washington, there has never been another summer with a heat wave that has equaled the summer of 1930.
--Too much historic evidence proves the lie of global warming..-Tyr